Stully's Magic Crystal from clone

stully

Well ladies and gentlemen, I am starting a new journal for my clone grow.
Specs.

strain: Magic Crystal-
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Californian Orange x White Widow
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : May / June - October
Height : Medium THC Level : Medium
Characteristics : Strong and Fruity

A cross of Californian Orange and White Widow that produces a powerful fruity taste. An inspirational blend. Magic Crystal gives a strong stoned feeling as opposed to a high.

Veg: flouro 2 4' 32 watt
18" 15 watt grolux
cfl's added upon necessity

flower: 400 watt HPS improved spectrum

set-up:
veg: 2' depth, 7' height, 6' width closet. Adjustable height lights. 7" fans for circulation.
flower: 2'6" depth, 6' width, 5' grow height. air cooled hood, 4" inline fan with carbon scrubber, air-conditioner as needed.

nutes: FF Grow Big, FF Big Bloom, FF Tiger Bloom
supplemented with superthrive

new_grow_001.JPG

pesticides: if needed, GoGnats from HydroOrganics Products

medium: soil-less rockwool cubes (gonna at least give it a shot)

So here's the deal, those of you following my other grow, these are the clones I pulled from my magic Crystals. they are looking great. I plan on transferring them to the bigger rockwool cubes after they root and just growing them straight in the cubes. probably will take some landscaping fabric to wrap the big cubes in and will cut a piece to use for a cover to help keep light out. my main reason for doing this soil-less is basicall because I want to get to know this strain very well because I will be keeping two mothers. I really want to get the nute limits down. I'm gonna push the nute envelope a little. I've got to get myself some micro nute to supplement, but I have a little more time. I plan to veg these for as long as it takes to finish the other grow in my flower room. I'm guessing 8-9 weeks. Then they will go straight into the flower room. I'm not going to do any LST this time around. but there should be a fair amount of cropping and topping. From what i read about this strain( there is not a lot of info on this particular strain), they are not a huge yielder, but I am hoping to get3 oz. a plant. Might be a tall order. I am going to be growing 9 hopefully. I took 11 cut and so far all look very healthy. +rep to Olivia's Cloning Gel. 2 will be mother and the rest will be grown to maturity. I think with 8-9 weeks of veg, 3 oz. is doable.

new_grow_002.JPG

Stullys is a giving mood today... 11 pretty clones will do that I guess huh?? lol

I'll be watching as well. BTW, why do you have rootone and olivia's? Aren't they both cloners? Is one a powder and the other a gel?

^ I just hazed the whole basement over pretty good. i used a hookah today for the first time in forever. You can smoke them things forever.

haha right on.... yea i bought one of those foot tall hookas.... not the same as a 3footer...

:bong:I miss my old "Hookah days'....as well as the old "house to myself for a few hours" days too...

Back
Top Bottom