Stully's Magic Crystal from clone

Looks like you have yourself some nice healthy clones, cant wait to see those ladies all grown up... Great job

Thank you everyone for stopping by. I am having some internet troubles, this is the reason for lack of updates. I should be back up and running by tomorrow evening. The clones look ok. Not great, but ok. i don;t think I will use the rockwool next time. It is too hard to get a happy medium between moisture and aeration. Not sure if I will use any medium next time. Might go right for the clone machine.

Well, a bit of a bad news update. The internet man was here today to fix some stuff. While he was here, I set the clones outside. This was the morning mind you. Well, I forg ot about them until late afternoon at which point they were shriveled up and more then likely all dead. I moved them inside and sprayed them, but I doubt they will recover. If they all die, I will be taking some new cuts soon. This sucks.

No, I don't think it is much of a big deal. I will take more cuttings either today or tomorrow. I was trying to avoid chopping it up during flower, but when necessity calls, you got to cut em. I do not want to lose this strain, they are favorable in many ways. I love they way they grow, their shape and other growth characteristics. They are very hardy, do well in humidity, respond well to nutes, they respond well to cropping and they are a fairly quick grower. I might only do a few in rockwool this time. I might try to put a couple in FF right away.We'll see.

Ok, so the clones are still battling, but it's doubtful they will make it. I might get one or two out the whole deal. I am thinking about waiting a few more days, and picking the best looking MC and pulling it from the flower cab. I want to wait a little bit longer, even though they are fem seeds, I want to make sure. How bad would it suck to pull a mother and it turns out to be male. Anyways, i will take the cuttings and then keep a mother. I'm going to pull 12 this time. Just to be sure. I will post pics of the mother before and after taking the cuttings, and will cover my technique. Also, i would like to hear some of your techniques. Please share them. I will be trying a few in rockwool again and a few in FFOF in the nursery trays.

Back
Top Bottom