OG Kush indoor from clone

thanks mcbudz you have a green thumb from what ive seen.... i hear that this is a lenky og kush that yields big nugs...

If I have a green thumb it is only because everyone here including yourself have been very helpful and encouraging. :) Thanks

just smoked some bubbakush mixed with some purps for breakfast wake and bake.... i love the bubba kush this year it seems to f me up but not make me sleepy.... maybe they harvested early or something. I love south dakota.. went to rapid city and sturgis once.... saw Mt Rushmore was pretty amazing. i bet there is good outdoor growing out there. how is the outdoor season?

yes the summer season is great not to hot but perfect for the outdoor strains.BUt it does get frigid here in the winters so ive only messed with indoor organics i belive in conroling my enviroment, and getting the full qualitys of the real fruits of labor. but anyway all around SD isnt that bad bro i mean u got ur normal assholes that cant mind ther business but otherwise its peacefull :rollit:

well the girls are definately stretching out..still have them on 24hr flouro... only giving them h2o and superthrive at this point. letting the nutes in the soil suffice for now... here is a couple more shots...yeah i know ill get them into bigger pots but they are perky and the color is good. there is definately some new growth...chck them out

og102706_002.jpg

og102706_003.jpg

og102706_004.jpg

og102706_005.jpg

the last shot is a little blurry but you can see how the leaves twist they curve to the left like a twist....its pretty cool to see in person..update you all more tomorrow

Looking nice Bubbakush,
I think their a little heat strssed.

74degrees at all times and the lights dont put off any heat.... have a fan blowin a breeze on them all the time... i thought that too the leaves look a little splotchy in some areas and have some curling. I think something else is stressing them besides heat. i think they are maybe ready for thier new pots

the masterporchkush was unreal.. i let the trichomes turn all amber and bend over and that stuff knocked me on my ass... i would take a couple tokes and it would put me to sleep. tasted sooo kushy too loved that stuff.

badBradblue...dude im glad you joined the thread... i wish i could give you one of my og babies for a Malawi gold baby..... i really want to come to africa not just for the ganja but for the tourist expierence too... im planning something next year possibly go to africa and a couple other places...... ill get them into pots soon... they will take off im sure.

Dude, glad to be a part of it! I love sharing our experiences

It would be glad swap one my part - I have yet to obtain one of those beauties! :drool:

If you can make your way out to Africa - DO IT! The experience is awesome coming from anywhere else - it is just beautiful and so natural - liberating! Try make your way to Zimbabwe - see Victoria Falls - world wonder - go tiger fishing on lake Kariba and see all names of game while doing sundowners on the golden, sunset water - smoking a big ass J of swazi skunk. Check out the Zimbabwe Ruins, Chinoyi Caves, Chimanimani Mountains, Sinuko National Game Park (which has white and black rhinos aswell as Indian and African elephants free and natural - and protected from evil poachers) and beautiful lodges set on a castle kopje, and if you like the extreme wilds - go to Chirundu. You should also think about Mozambique - Velancoulous(spelling?) or Nampula - most beautiful beaches in the world. See Cape town right down South - stunning!

I am looking forward to seeing these babies get going... I am amazed that they are standing up by themselves... Would you please transplant them, you are stressing me out, hell I won't get a goodnioghts sleep until you do.... Keep up the good work Bubba....:peace::ganjamon::roorrip:

dude they are real sturdy i have a fan blowing on them always and they stand straight.....now i have some gdp clones coming....24 of them from my nephew...ive tried this gdp and its bomb so i might have to move these girls outside except for one that i think ive already selected as a good mom and bud the others....i will move them to pots in the next couple days sorry....been really busy new job and all so. might bud them and start the gdp journal cause i have only so much indoor growing space... what would you all do.. next phase of course eventually would be a sea of og from my mom to be

Nah, you are near my old stomping grounds.. I grew up about an hour south of you.. I used to go there all the time when I was younger. My grandparents lived in San Clemente, my mom and most of her siblings graduated from San Clemente High... :ganjamon: I get back there a few times a year to see family and friends.. I am in Colorado... :peace:

okay here is my problem.. its two fold. the girls look good and are stretching. ive yet to put them to pots but they are still okay but struggling a little with some curving and stuff. The tent is not ready. i have to do some serious work to get some ventalation believe it or not. the clones are still at my nephews but i dont want these girls to go to waste so im probably going to try to bring them outside and just bud them. i hope i dont ruin them but i have no choice. i dont have enough light on them right now and the tent isnt ready.... ill try to figure something out today. i started a new job yesterday and kind of distracted.

Back
Top Bottom