OG Kush indoor from clone

Nice man, sweet deal on the display! Hope your right about there just being dust in there lol . Sounds like this grow is really heating up.

I'll be waiting to see the setup in action...

Peace man

the little ones sprouted up about another inch taller. i think they are doing good. werernt the strongest clones to start with. but they have some new growth and i love the color of new green. Picked up the tent and its a bit complicated. Downloaded the instructions offline. its a 4x8 sun hut. Im not sure ill have time until sat morning to put that fucker together. but the girls are still doing good under the spiderlight for now. got the fan blowin and the thermostat set at 74. Cant wait to show you all photos of the setup when i have the tent up. update tomorrow (thursday) the weekend is almost here.

Well the tent is going up in the morning. They are doing okay i guess. they are struggling. They have some sort of powdery mold. very light on the leaves. ill photo tomrrow before i iraticate it. I just hope thats all thats wrong with them. The damm rockwool is holding too much liquid and the roots werent developed enough yet to absorb it all fast enough so i think that is where all the powdermold is coming from. Ill definatly photo tomorrow morning. They do still have some new growth just a couple of leaves out the top and some sproutage. I think they still have a chance. They will do better in thier new home. see you all for a wake and bake.

computer went down yesterday but here is some update photos got the tent up in about two hours . got it framed and then put the shade over....it was heavy. took three of us but did it solid. the girls are struggling i might try to replace them but got the shade up and am hanging lights tomorrow and stuff. it ended up being bigger than 8 feet it actually measures 9 x 4 1/2 but anyways here is some photos of the girls and closeups of the powder mold and some photos of the hut

og101108_006.jpg

og101108_004.jpg

og101108_005.jpg

og101108_003.jpg

og101108_002.jpg

og101108_001.jpg

Hey Bubba - they look healthy other than the powdery mildew. Look into gardening sulfur:

Management
In most cases, good cultural practices will adequately control powdery mildew:

1. Select powdery mildew resistant varieties. This is particularly true of roses. For lawns, shade tolerant grasses such as creeping red fescue can be planted.
  2. Plant in full sunlight in a well-drained area.
  3. Do not crowd plants. Air flow and ventilation will discourage mildew growth.
  4. Powdery mildew thrives where high rates of nitrogen have been used. High nitrogen promotes tender leaf formation, causing dense stands that are more susceptible to infections. Adequately fertilize but avoid stimulating succulent growth. Organic fertilizers or slow-release formulations of lawn fertilizers are good choices.
  5. Prune infected plants to get rid of infected parts and increase airflow. If the infestations are severe, remove and destroy the plants that are infected.
  6. Disinfect your pruning tool in a bleach solution of one part household bleach to four parts water after each cut.
  7. Watering plants in the morning gives the plants the rest of the day to dry off, discouraging establishment of diseases, including powdery mildew.
Organic Sprays
Sulfur is highly effective against powdery mildew if used in a protectant program with a minimum of 7 to 14 days between applications. Garlic naturally contains high levels of sulfur and a few cloves crushed in water can be used to make a homemade spray. Apply a sulfur-based fungicide at first evidence of mildew and repeat applications as necessary. Proper timing of fungicide applications is critical to successful control so make sure to begin at the first sign of the disease.
However, sulfur can be damaging to some squash and melon varieties. Another option is to spray once a week with a solution of baking soda. Baking soda increases the surface pH of the leaf making it unsuitable for the growth of powdery mildew spores. Be sure to spray the undersides of leaves as well as the upper surfaces when using any of these sprays.
Here's a recipe to make your own spray:
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 quart water
A few drops of liquid soap
Before treating your plants, test the spray on a few leaves to make sure they are not too sensitive.

yup, that's the og kush for sure...
i love the 3 leaf og...
notice those curled leaves?
i have seen the curled leaves on the sativa og kush before.
not sure if they do that on the indica variety...
we will see as it grows...
all my positive energy to this grow for sure...;)

Thanks for the advice and the good Energy.... that would be sweet to have the sativa variety.. but ill be happy either way. Ill try hard to make these work for sure..I was about to go buy some flouro light setup for the veg but went to the garage and just happened accross two four foot flouros with two in each and there my old veg lights with plant bulbs in them. Forgot they were even there. Kind of like some good luck from some where. Theyre going up tomorrow. Ill try to update with photos tomorrow night with the lights and the girls in thier tent.

well i got rid of the mold and all of the dead or dying leaves. they are springing back for the time being. i am going to leave them in these cups until i get a good root mass then im going to transplant them. there is some new leaf growth and some streatching. Im getting the tent more ready for this grow. there is no window in this room but an ac unit that runs into the cieling so i had my bros hvac buddy come out and inspect and we are going to probably tie into the exsiting ac intake and exhaust units itll be bad ass. in a week and a half i have a whole tray of grand daddy purple clones coming....im going to do that grow in this tent but in the mean time this grow will proceed here is some pics as they sit now. i will continue to nuture these lovely little ladies.

101708.jpg

1017082.jpg

1017083.jpg

i update some more tomorrow i got some super thrive to try to revive as well and im going to wake and bake with the obama mask.

they are definately stretching. here is a couple of shots it the window giving them some natural light as well. they were a little perky today. slow new growth.. they are curling a little... gave them a little drink today

og101808_001.jpg

og101808_002.jpg

og101808_003.jpg

og101808_004.jpg

og101808_005.jpg

hope everyone has a wonderful green weekend...imsmokin some purps thats fresh as hell and some bubba kush with some og hash crystals......

i love how the leaves curl to the side and sometimes possess only 3 fan blades.
sure does make it unique.
make sure you take really good care of these little ladies.
got room to turn one into a mother?

do have the room to make one a mother. I am definately looking to turn one into a mother. I am doing the best is can with them.. i just hope they dont have some sort of virus. I dont think so though. The do twist to the sides as if to start to spyrill....i dont think thats how its spelled but they spin like a barber poll on about 50% of them right now. My favorite girl is the runt. she is strong but tiny.

i'd set the mother aside now and give her 24 hours of light...
and re pot the others in larger pots...
and stop moving them all over the place...
get them settled where they will be for the duration, so they don't stress...
if that is sativa og, it's like gold, but better...;)
i would truly treat them as royalty...;)

the roots werent completely developed when i got them so im leaving them in these cups until i feel the root mass is a little more then ill transplant them. I really want them to work too. I hope its this rare sativa Og your talking about. green gold... Ill stop moving them around. They have been in one spot but yesterday morning i just wanted to put them into some natural light. I guess moving them isnt the greatest of ideas so ill get them located. I am treating the lovely ladies like royalty my friend. I talk to them and pamper them. They have a whole room to themselves. theyll do fine. they are all getting 24 hours of light right now.... im not sure how big i want to go with them.. i want some yield so im not going to bud them for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom