InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Great family you have there, Shed... and the plant pics look nice too. :cool:
Agreed and couldn't have said it better
Regarding that picture of your sticky fingers, I am envisioning you propping up the phone with your arm pit, and then pressing the shutter button with your nose. :laughtwo:
I just kept envisioning him yelling " Siri, take picture.... SIRI TAKE the damn PICTURE!!!" :rofl:

I just kept envisioning him yelling " Siri, take picture.... SIRI TAKE the damn PICTURE!!!" :rofl:
While Alexa chuckles! :laughtwo:

That :yahoo: was me btw when I finally get caught up after being 73 pages behind Sheds perpetual grow
RIGHT?! it's always a fun read though and worth the insights. Lots of good peeps we have here. Sometimes just reading your responses back and forth is good enough for me. It brings me joy knowing someone else is smiling and giggling along with me. So often, everywhere else online, we have to be so careful about how everyone perceives us.

We are all so stoned we just don't care and laugh at each other's dumb stuff. I love it!

So even when Shed says, oh don't go back to catch up and blah blah blah...just ignore him. He knows not of what's he speaks...

RIGHT?! it's always a fun read though and worth the insights. Lots of good peeps we have here. Sometimes just reading your responses back and forth is good enough for me. It brings me joy knowing someone else is smiling and giggling along with me. So often, everywhere else online, we have to be so careful about how everyone perceives us.

We are all so stoned we just don't care and laugh at each other's dumb stuff. I love it!

So even when Shed says, oh don't go back to catch up and blah blah blah...just ignore him. He knows not of what's he speaks...
Oh he knows we are going back. I can see the wicked sneer on his face when he tells us not to go back...it's like when Adam and Eve were told not to eat the fruit....you know damn well that made them want to eat all those damn apples on that tree-every last one!

Wednesday 2-pic update: this is what I see when I open the shed door and take off the brown tarp that keeps the heat in and blocks any stray morning light from making its way into the Oval of Brightness®:

And this is the picture I take when I read someone's post about it being hard to keep supercrops from popping back up:

Binder clip(s) hanging off the branch. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but it never hurts to repeat good info!

Quotes:
Great family you have there, Shed... and the plant pics look nice too.
Regarding that picture of your sticky fingers, I am envisioning you propping up the phone with your arm pit, and then pressing the shutter button with your nose.
Thanks BL! It's a new phone so I'm trying really hard to keep it resin-free and off the concrete courtyard...so no acrobatics yet. :)
Agreed and couldn't have said it better
Thanks Rex, you said it just fine!
I just kept envisioning him yelling " Siri, take picture.... SIRI TAKE the damn PICTURE!!!"
LOL! It's a Samsung.
While Alexa chuckles!
LOL! It's a Samsung.

Luckily my wife isn't named Siri or Alexa or even Google, so I asked her to take it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I estimate that album and Dark Side of The Moon comprise about 83% of my soul
Thank you Pink Floyd
Oh, by the way ... which one's Pink?
Many stoned hours in the dark with great junior high school friends. Excellent memories.

No idea which one's Pink, but I also don't know which one is Hootie or how one can toad a wet sprocket (or anything else for that matter!). If anyone knows, come in here, have a cigar.
You and me both!!!
Aww come on, this place isn't that busy. And when it is, at least it's all in one place! ;)
That :yahoo: was me btw when I finally get caught up after being 73 pages behind Sheds perpetual grow
Really, there is no need to spend the time to catch up here unless you like having drawings on your walls! Great idea with the blackboard paint and chalk though. :thumb:
LOL! Thank you Baked.
Oh he knows we are going back. I can see the wicked sneer on his face when he tells us not to go back...it's like when Adam and Eve were told not to eat the fruit....you know damn well that made them want to eat all those damn apples on that tree-every last one!
No really I mean it! Not everyone has to go back and collect posts from last week and catch up. Just the obsessed!

Wednesday 2-pic update: this is what I see when I open the shed door and take off the brown tarp that keeps the heat in and blocks any stray morning light from making its way into the Oval of Brightness®:

And this is the picture I take when I read someone's post about it being hard to keep supercrops from popping back up:

Binder clip(s) hanging off the branch. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but it never hurts to repeat good info!

Quotes:

Thanks BL! It's a new phone so I'm trying really hard to keep it resin-free and off the concrete courtyard...so no acrobatics yet. :)

Thanks Rex, you said it just fine!

LOL! It's a Samsung.

LOL! It's a Samsung.

Luckily my wife isn't named Siri or Alexa or even Google, so I asked her to take it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Many stoned hours in the dark with great junior high school friends. Excellent memories.

No idea which one's Pink, but I also don't know which one is Hootie or how one can toad a wet sprocket (or anything else for that matter!). If anyone knows, come in here, have a cigar.

Aww come on, this place isn't that busy. And when it is, at least it's all in one place! ;)

Really, there is no need to spend the time to catch up here unless you like having drawings on your walls! Great idea with the blackboard paint and chalk though. :thumb:

LOL! Thank you Baked.

No really I mean it! Not everyone has to go back and collect posts from last week and catch up. Just the obsessed!
OK Shed, I'll take your word on it...this time!!

Busy morning so no pics today. For the record I watered the Doug's Varin with 1.125g/gallon equivalent nutes this morning.

Hot and sunny and dry today as the Santa Ana's blow through.
Now that’s a really nice view.
Thanks BigD! I've taken to having the lights come on later so I can open the shed and have them see the sun first. Well...me and then the sun. :)
:high-five:
You know looking at the supercropping i have always wanted to run a plant on the ground like a vine and see how it would come out , the old hide and seek weed :goodjob: intheshed plants !
Thank you sb! I recall that @The Celt had a few plants run low to the ground next to his pumpkins a few years back. Going to find a pic now...
Found it! For those who only look at pics and don't read much, THIS IS NOT MY GARDEN:

d9688a94-5397-42d4-b9fd-35608c819d2d-jpeg.2173677

Busy morning so no pics today. For the record I watered the Doug's Varin with 1.125g/gallon equivalent nutes this morning.

Hot and sunny and dry today as the Santa Ana's blow through.

Thanks BigD! I've taken to having the lights come on later so I can open the shed and have them see the sun first. Well...me and then the sun. :)

:high-five:

Thank you sb! I recall that @The Celt had a few plants run low to the ground next to his pumpkins a few years back. Going to find a pic now...
Found it! For those who only look at pics and don't read much, THIS IS NOT MY GARDEN:

d9688a94-5397-42d4-b9fd-35608c819d2d-jpeg.2173677
Hey Shed, been awhile mate. Yes, even LST can produce massive “low” plants. The one on the rack, was just pulled back to it and tied, branches pulled and tied as well. By harvest, that rack was pretty much full and gave me somewhere around 2lbs of bud if I remember correctly.

I will see if I can find a picture of that plant closer to harvest time.

And happy Veteran's Day, and a huge :thanks: to all who have signed up to serve our country. :Namaste:

For our Canadian family, happy Remembrance Day, for those you have lost in the fight. :rip:
:green_heart::green_heart::Namaste:

Hey Shed, been awhile mate. Yes, even LST can produce massive “low” plants. The one on the rack, was just pulled back to it and tied, branches pulled and tied as well. By harvest, that rack was pretty much full and gave me somewhere around 2lbs of bud if I remember correctly.
I will see if I can find a picture of that plant closer to harvest time.
Nice to see you Celt, and quick on the reply too! :) Missed seeing your trees this past summer. Did you grow without telling anyone me? :ciao:

Still a few weeks from harvest but here she is again
Oh yeah they did get pretty big in the end...hard to keep a good plant down!

Hey Shed and co, catching up. Congrates on the DV sprout, and the bigger plants are looking beaut.
I never get the munchies when I'm high. In fact, I have to purposely make sure I eat or I'll get a headache and the high goes quickly down from there.

Although, that said, we did grow Durban Poison based on the fact that it's supposed to suppress your appetite. I just looked it up and found out that African sativas have higher concentrates of THCV so perhaps, that's why. :hmmmm:
HG me too and I do smoke a lot of African sativa. That's interesting to know.

this is what I see when I open the shed door and take off the brown tarp
Nice view in there ...you might need to make that oval a little bigger!

Hey Shed and co, catching up. Congrates on the DV sprout, and the bigger plants are looking beaut.
Thanks Carmen! I hope spring is treating you well.
Nice view in there ...you might need to make that oval a little bigger!
This is about as uncrowded as it gets! And I wish I could make that oval bigger, but I then I would need to build another shed to house all the crap on the shelves. I'm out of space until one of my kids moves out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom