Intro time

paytesleaf

420 Member
Hey Folks,
Old timer here in VirginiA. Been growing off and on since the 90s but still not great at it. Hoping to help some and get help fom others. Currently have 2 tents going, one veg and one bloom. Both 300watt leds.
Bloom tent has a blue dream and 2 (gmobx1 x grape pie). Ive beat them up a bit but they are doing ok.
Veg tent is full of problems right now.
Happy growing everyone

:welcome: From another Va grower. You came to the right place :420: is full of knowledgeable people willing to help out.

Are you growing in soil and you got any pics of the ladies?
Yes soil right now. FFOF and dirt craft and some sohum.
Here Blue Dream front left and gmo cross back right

PXL_20230126_152249400.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @paytesleaf

You have a nice garden started; what kind of light are you using?
Have you tried to grow outdoors in Virginia?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @paytesleaf

You have a nice garden started; what kind of light are you using?
Have you tried to grow outdoors in Virginia?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Every year ill put a couple outside. Heres a pick of last summers sour diesel crosses.

PXL_20221006_120959215.jpg

PXL_20221006_121057404.jpg

Hey Folks,
Old timer here in VirginiA. Been growing off and on since the 90s but still not great at it. Hoping to help some and get help fom others. Currently have 2 tents going, one veg and one bloom. Both 300watt leds.
Bloom tent has a blue dream and 2 (gmobx1 x grape pie). Ive beat them up a bit but they are doing ok.
Happy growing everyone
Welcome to the @420Magazine family. CL🍀 :welcome: :420::Namaste:

Hey Folks,
Happy growing everyone
Welcome to the party. Fire one up and watch the plants grow.

Hey Folks,
Happy growing everyone
Good morning my friend. :ciao:
My apologies for being late, Welcome to :420::welcome:
I see your in VA.
Your neighbors love to grow too.
Hope your garden is doing well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom