Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Globorther you make my day in so many differnt ways :clap::clap::clap:Honestly untill I awoke an saw all these posts this morning I was gonna send you a post telling you that I thought they are a damm Pain in the Ass I got tem as far as tap root but then the shell was staying tightly shut I did get one open an up but tried the same with a couple of others an:rip:So getting up an reading your post was a real pick up have a gret skunkday sorry for the late reply reply my PC keeps crashing I tried to do multi quote butit went an crashed again this morning I think that I will swap to Chrome its my fire fox that crashes not the PC but then the way it crashes I vnt get to the desktop screen so I have been turinning on and off:circle-of-love:
HAPPY SKUNKDAY!
Sorry to hear about your computer problems. I used to use firefox too, and also had a lot of trouble. I went to the newest I.E. and haven't had any trouble. I don't really like IE, but it works without flaw.

I have 7 of the PJB in cups, but now that you said that, I'm concerned they may do the same. I put them in dirt soon as the shell cracked & didn't wait for the tap root to get all the way out. Hmmm I'll try to germ a few more to see if they come all the way out or not.
If I can get them to show their leaves above ground, I'll get them to grow. (I'll sing to them) lol

I'm glad we can compare notes on this. I may save some headaches. lol

HAPPY SKUNKDAY!
Sorry to hear about your computer problems. I used to use firefox too, and also had a lot of trouble. I went to the newest I.E. and haven't had any trouble. I don't really like IE, but it works without flaw.

I have 7 of the PJB in cups, but now that you said that, I'm concerned they may do the same. I put them in dirt soon as the shell cracked & didn't wait for the tap root to get all the way out. Hmmm I'll try to germ a few more to see if they come all the way out or not.
If I can get them to show their leaves above ground, I'll get them to grow. (I'll sing to them) lol

I'm glad we can compare notes on this. I may save some headaches. lol

High gloman:ciao:
Yep I will have to change to google chrome cause its happening a lot an I am normally just replying then the dam thing just stops an I have to turn on an off at the pc. Any how shit yea you got it right I reckon that would be the way to do it Keep them in until they crack the shell Ahem howevr I am lucky enough to have some good large an fresh seeds to put in the germ, I dont noe the strain but there INDICA:geek::woohoo: so I will be OK an then after this turn

High gloman:ciao:
Yep I will have to change to google chrome cause its happening a lot an I am normally just replying then the dam thing just stops an I have to turn on an off at the pc. Any how shit yea you got it right I reckon that would be the way to do it Keep them in until they crack the shell Ahem howevr I am lucky enough to have some good large an fresh seeds to put in the germ, I dont noe the strain but there INDICA:geek::woohoo: so I will be OK an then after this turn

He,he,he. If them are from that Green Santa guy, just keep them warm & damp & they'll pop. BEWARE though, they may have a tendency to get you very high once harvested. LMFAO! Also, I'll be real interested in how well you can keep it tamed down. B.B. is a BIG ol girl that makes HUGE cola's & buds. I had several, Soft Ball size from her. She'll take a lot of bondage to keep her down.
I used twine to pull the branches apart where she was growing & with that She was about 6' diameter & 7-8' tall after being topped twice.

He,he,he. If them are from that Green Santa guy, just keep them warm & damp & they'll pop. BEWARE though, they may have a tendency to get you very high once harvested. LMFAO! Also, I'll be real interested in how well you can keep it tamed down. B.B. is a BIG ol girl that makes HUGE cola's & buds. I had several, Soft Ball size from her. She'll take a lot of bondage to keep her down.
I used twine to pull the branches apart where she was growing & with that She was about 6' diameter & 7-8' tall after being topped twice.
Yep from the Green Santa I got to tell you he aint one of those Santas that dont give cause the kid was a little naughty he is just plain Nice an he has one day I hope able to meet with the folks whos lives he started to change around forthe better , mate I begin to tell you online all the differnt posotive things that have come from the caps:Namaste:
Can we please see your plants Jaga?
Maharaja You are right but Bella was chopped about a week ago anshe has only just finneshed drying I got just over 13grams no where what I need BUT it is all going in caps cause I let her go very amber for my Padma , as for Sarah I will post a picture but from the last photo she has only changed a little although she has lots of sugar and she will go into caps as well
So untill my nexy grow makes it we will be smoking Jamacn Bush like brick I guess but it worcks quite nicely an its Sativa dominat which for Padma is better during the day, I will take some pics of Sarah an the new Phulbhani Green&glo seeds, not sure if M or F so im putting her on 12/12 straight away to find out then might reveg her I can tell you one thing it is good to be away from the autos . For me that is tey were to easily stressed and stunted along with low yields & I need higher yields Because there is a real need to make Medicine for Padma, thanks for passing Maharaj great to have you here

You can count on them being female jaga. It's POSSIBLE they could have a male in the bunch, but I don't think so. :)

I so appreciate that cause the last few indoor grows have been autos an I wouldn't recommend them
cause asso many thing can stress these girls out an there on almost a battery life sort of, basically one wrong move an the whole grow can be disstroyed, I was real fortunate cause they were yanked from the soil by me grandson an so I thought it would be a total non starter I had grows with only a tiny amounts simply cause I didnt no not to train them

We will get you doing monsters soon my friend. :) Best of days to you and Padma :)

Incredible I was just thinking of your god selfLA
Yep I am sure gonna hold you to some info, I hope to be able to have somthing to smoke an a good few caps

Im confident we can get you up around the 10 per plant :) Ill give all the aid I can. Padma is in our thoughts, so ill give everything in my arsenal my friend. Just holla at me anytime.
I think afte looking at the Monster Girl you are growing I will only have the room for the one plant so I have to get a female I just got some Indica of unknown strain an was told they have Massive buds so I /we look forwards to being students :thanks:
Hey Jaga Happy Skunkday to you and well wishes and good vibes for Padma :thumb::circle-of-love:
happy munchday from the future :passitleft:Congrats on MOTM:goof::goof::hug::hug::hug:So happy for ya Cronic you desserve it so so much :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

So good to hear that Padma is doing better. Now you need to get better also. Happy Munchday my friend.

So good to hear that Padma is doing better. Now you need to get better also. Happy Munchday my friend.

[COLOR="#4B0082"Funny you should ay that now I feel I can kind of relax im thinking of getting my tum sorted
to be honest I couldnt before cause I was a little scared, its only the caps that have really helped along with Ganja tea so im going to turn myself over to the medical folks . I really dont like using doctors cause the last time I may have said ,, te dr thought the worse it scared the hell out of me an never really mentioned it to them again , but the pain is God awful I need to sort it out
Thanks for passing by Bee love to you & your sweetie:circle-of-love: [/COLOR]

The great Maharaja John asked for this so here is the last photos of sarah an the first phulbhani I got with a tist of fate to pop the soil an start vegging
2014-02-23_17_07_23.jpg
2014-02-23_17_07_53.jpg
2014-02-24_14_33_56.jpg
2014-02-23_17_08_27.jpg
2014-02-24_14_34_22.jpg
2014-02-23_17_08_32.jpg

And this is how that photo shoot ended
2014-02-24_14_47_24.jpg

I got 15grams from Bella so I dont think I will even make that with sarah but honestly im glad to have a few days of meds and some drying
but like I said at the start I got my hopes on this being a girl she is full Indica surviving land strain from Orissa an I pray I do her Hopefully Justice
2014-02-23_17_14_13.jpg
2014-02-23_17_14_34.jpg

[COLOR="#0000CD"Sorry about picture quality its from my phone camera thanks for looking stay tuned I got another bean I am gonna pot [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom