Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

HEY NOW!!! man thats just wrong lol
Actually things have been getting much better. In the new grow room not ONE issue (except for the high RH) but that will be solved on the 17th when my new ebay 50 pint dehumidifier arrives :thumb:

Hello Alaskan1,

You have a large area ... I have been looking into these systems, just thinking.... Wave Home Solutions | Basement Dehumidifiers | Basement Ventilation

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

your little one sounds awsome bro!
bet she's the apple of daddy's eye:)

Now I'm not really one that likes to confront her when I'm in pain, so I just looked at her, with tears in my eyes. She patted me on the shoulder and told me, "Take three deep breaths, you'll be okay." Then she left, and came back with some ice for my head, and a wet cloth for my neck... Must have asked her mother for help with those, but still...

Four and a half years old... *sigh*

Well you made me cry reading this

a minor miss understanding of terminology there mark.
'hotter' didnt mean anything to do with room temps but rather the concentration of the cleaning compund under discussion...

we often refer to chemicals in water 'burning' our plants so it just part of our dialogue ;)

Ok I see, thanks for that.
Love the pictures bro, Would love to come across those Jandre kush seeds too lol

Thanks Buckshot!!! Pretty cool deal you have found!!!

No problem... I have not purchased anything yet. I really like the way these work (no buckets or pump) maybe in the spring for me

Hope you're feeling better jandre. After watching poor Jo go through migraine misery, I understand a bit better what you're going through. Peace be with you Brother.:peace:

What are you using for enhancers, or is that simply genetics? Because if it is I would like 10 beans of that Jandre Kush :) Those triches are truly amazing

I'm glad you asked that! I'll be happy to tell you what I'm using. 100% Blue Planet Nutrients. Although genetics does play a part in the vigor, I owe this stellar grow to Corey at Blue Planet Nutrients, and this Forum for helping me become the best I can be right now. When I joined, although not new to cannabis growing, I was new to the hydroponics side of it all. Thanks to the wonderful attitude of the priceless members here, and the help of Corey in choosing the tight type of nutrients for my "Style", I am happy to say I am now on the right path to getting quality meds. Below is everything I use throughout the grow; all are used some of the time, and some are used all of the time, but not all are used all of the time.

- Blue Planet Nutrients: It's A Party in Your Plants -
021412132957.jpg
021412133104.jpg
Early_Bloomer_jpg.png
feed_schedule_hydro_lblue1.jpg

Jandre kush is still at F1 phase?

Those are still the P1's I'm flowering out, while I age and "winter" the F1 seeds. I had some that I topped and bushed from seeding the previous box, to get an idea of the vigor and girth of the plants in later life. I'm quite impressed, but I could do without the constant stretch... they went into flower at 8" tall, after the transition, they were 11" tall, now they're over 20" tall.

Hope you're feeling better jandre. After watching poor Jo go through migraine misery, I understand a bit better what you're going through. Peace be with you Brother.:peace:

I swear there are coal miners blasting rhythmically in my head. :rofl: Thanks for the well wishes. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Drive by, plus rep's Keepem Green Jandre..........

PHOTO UPDATE!
((you can click all the images in this post to see the full-size))

Alright, so here we are at the start of week 9...

Some amazing things are taking shape! it seems the purple mister nice DOES NOT NEED COLD TO TURN!! You'll see those in a later post with the trich pics. I'm oh, so happy to have this pheno!! This one is a keeper for sure as the mother has a nice and bushy stature, strong inner structure, and even top growth. Everything I'd look for in a mother! She just looks like a mini tree . . . that the line men have trimmed under the power lines, but hey, that happens to cannabis mothers. She's become my new favorite mother. So much in fact, that I'm starting a second mother so I can increase production on this strain!

Okay, so P1 jandre Kush are of course going to take their sweet kushy time, as I expected. They'll probably go about 14 weeks. I need to shorten that in the breeding, but the VIGOR, I hope not to lose. My gawd she can put out some major kolas! Trich production will yield bud as well as some fantastic sugar leaf for hash/butter. Not budder: as in the concentrated and melty pure cannabinoid extractive. But BUTTER: as in canna butter for cooking, and making fudge! Hooray fudge.

So, do you wanna see some pics now?

Of course you do.

SIDE A:
38.9 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
54.9 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
54.9 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN
54.9 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN

SIDE B:
64.9 days tracking Jandre Kush Clone - Jandre
64.9 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN

Now... The jandre Kush... I'm getting excited, ad the P1 that took the prize of seeding out her clones last round is the really trich laden one. Her fan spikes are even getting covered with triches the's got it so bad!

The Last Thought seedling of the original seed stock for the P1 Generation stretched too much, as did her other sisters seeded in 12/12, so I had to supercrop... It looks. . . BAD, and it was. I was actually cropping the other way, but she snapped, so I bent it back over to sort of pinch the snapped side together, and she's healing up nicely... Very nicely actually. So well, that i had to push it back down today to make it go back horizontal! It actually tried to stand back up STRAIGHT! I mean...."WOW!"

there are actually TWO supercropped stems here. Right and left of the "Y" Right snapped, and was bent backward to heal, and left is the swelled, repaired and standing fully upright second stem.

And now for the Pièce de résistance!

The Purple Mr. Nice! ((like how I saved the best for last? I'm learning from the TV networkson how to keep people hooked on an episode! Did it work?))

So trich pics are coming, but first a look at the buds...

And this is a pic of the 2 little ones... I have now named them Shits, and Giggles! hehe, I like it.

Note how they look IDENTICAL to the bud fro the larger sister leaning over from the left... This will be the perfect candidate for a true SOG, as they can be trained to grow a singular bud stick, straight up.

Up next we have the moment you've all been waiting for. The determination of the Purple Mr. Nice triches.

In these next pics, note the purple starting to creep up the triches? THAT'S AT 74-90 DEGREES! No time was spent at 55 like some of them need to produce the purple. This is a heat purple!! And it's doing it NOW! Because of this, I am extending the flower time until the purple is fully expressed.

There you have it folks! A very exciting episode! Tune in next time, when we find out just how long this will be for Purple Mr. Nice to finish! Will it go to 11 weeks? Find out, next time!

This is jandre2k3 reminding you to Laugh at least once a day, Tell your family that you love them every day, and keep'em green!

Thank you and good night, and . . .

GROW YOUR OWN MEDICINE!!

Where to start? Purple at room temp? Cool.:thumb:

jandre Kush really looks great......icy good.....like that you made it so we could see them larger.

Your pictures always look great......hummmmm....maybe the subject.:bravo:

purps rule.
:goodjob: Brother

Where to start? Purple at room temp? Cool.:thumb:

jandre Kush really looks great......icy good.....like that you made it so we could see them larger.

Your pictures always look great......hummmmm....maybe the subject.:bravo:

purps rule.
:goodjob: Brother

Thank you very much for the Kudos! :thank-you:

I try to post the full size, but can't upload the 16MB photos to here. Yes... 16MB EACH! So I have to resize to something other than 4608x3456. . . sad really, but it's the web... so the re-sized and reduced quality will have to do. I save all the originals in a separate file for posterity.

I think it is the subject...

PURPS RULE!!

heya JD2k

plants are looking beautiful. as ever, lol.
thats one of the downsides to being a pro...we expect perfection. =p

How is you anyway? do i sense your feeling good, maybe something positive has/is happening in your life?
I just get this feeling you sem to have more energy and presence :rofl:

the old advert is gone so this one will have to do ;)

Berocca Log Rolling Lumberjacks advert - LogJam remix NOW available on iTUNES!!! - YouTube

it worked:)

Back
Top Bottom