Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 1

Well, I must say: I didn't know this thread would take off so soon! I'm glad it has though.

I have an idea. Let's open the floor to EDUCATED AND FRIENDLY debate. No abuse, or flaming... just friendly banter on the subject of HPS vs. LED.

I'm interested to know what the mindset of the attendees is here.

Please, keep it clean and respectful.

Aaaaaand, go.

I am excited to be able to watch this journal progress as I am stoked on how LED technology has progressed. I just recently bought a 600W Solis Tek Ballast and a Eye Hortilux 600W HPS lamp. I'm loving how my plants are currently growing under it. Luckily I am able to control the heat. Seeing as how the spectrum from LED's is now better than HID I am a little disappointed I didn't just spend more money and go LED. I'll get a few grows with my equipment in and eventually go with LED. I'm totally convinced LED is the grow lighting technology of the fututre. I'm very curious to see where jandre2k3, Light Addict and BigIrishDoodes LED adventures take us. They are truly blazing trails for us. I really hope the price on LED's drops in the next fews years. Once it does drop far enough I believe HID is :rip:

Hey Jandre!!! Hope you don't mind me swinging by to watch the Intelligent-Gro lights performance!!! I just got mine yesterday!! I have to say I am very impressed with the lights!!! Can't wait to see yours too!!! Feel free to stop by my test journal, I'm testing out the 228W models. These lights are very very bright!!! Just finished reading through your journal, very nice presentation and information regarding their products!!!! I hope your excited as I am :) WOOO HOOO!!! LOL

In transit

At FedEx destination facility
Estimated delivery :
Wed 2/26/2014

Delivered to: Leasing Office
LOT OF FUCKING GOOD THIS DOES ME AFTER THEY FUCKING CLOSE!!! shit.

EDIT: That was my fault... I gave the address, but failed to give APARTMENT NUMBER... sigh... I hate being mad only to find out it's all my own fault...

Hey Jandre!!! Hope you don't mind me swinging by to watch the Intelligent-Gro lights performance!!! I just got mine yesterday!! I have to say I am very impressed with the lights!!! Can't wait to see yours too!!! Feel free to stop by my test journal, I'm testing out the 228W models. These lights are very very bright!!! Just finished reading through your journal, very nice presentation and information regarding their products!!!! I hope your excited as I am :) WOOO HOOO!!! LOL

DUDE!! NOISCHE!! Glad you're testing along with me and B.I.D.! I'll swing by and add your url to the test page... I'm as excited as a schoolboy on the last day of the year... unfortunately for me, instead of knocking on the door, FedEx decided to deliver it to the LEASING OFFICE! sigh... oh well... I'll get it tomorrow when they open.

EDIT: That was my fault... I gave the address, but failed to give APARTMENT NUMBER... sigh... I hate being mad only to find out it's all my own fault...

Dam I hate that too...lol
sorry bro...super freaking glad it wasnt my fault:cheer:

Dam I hate that too...lol
sorry bro...super freaking glad it wasnt my fault:cheer:

Nah, dude, I thought it was FedEx that never knocked on the door, and just dropped it at the office... I was pissed, and called in. They asked to verify address, and they said that they didn't have the apartment # on the shipment. My first thought was to go to the address in the email and check if I gave it wrong. Fault on your part never even crossed my mind, really... As soon as he told me the address had no apt I was like "Well, lemme check if I gave DankyDavid the apt number." Sure enough, I messed up and gave an incomplete address. Classic jandre2k3, for ya.

Anyway, they open at 8 or 9 and I have the day off so.... meh, I'll get it tomorrow.

haha you cant hide this journal from me bruddah! put on your shades before you fire the light!!! no migraine today!!! i had to go to bed with a skull cracker last night even tho i wore shades these things could be a weapon!!! you been warned!!
subbed

hehehe, who said I was hiding it?! I thoroughly hope that when I turn this thing on the the fuchsia glow fills the room! And thanks for the warning, my purple brother, much appreciated.

Jandre2k3's Intelligent-Gro Testing: Phase 1

PREPARATION:

The Lights:

2/27/2014

RAW PICTURES:

Stare.........

Size comparison of shipping box... Lots larger than I originally thought.

Unpacking

Nice fans!

Here are the three channel switches... Mine work in reverse- (0=on 1=off) Anyone used to binary, thinks the reverse. I'll be re-soldering those after a while.

Also, look at those copper hanging posts... Nice, heavy, and solidly mounted.

Ummm.... LED POWER OUTPUT, and POWER CONSUMPTION are reverse in the booklet...

Funny Warnings: Note number 2 and heed it.

Power ports are capped are are present on both ends for daisy chaining.

Blue channel with UV

Magenta Channel

Deep Red Channel with IR

Full Bright

Size of unit unpacked.

Funny you edited this saying "my fault" but not removing the cures words...lmao

Ummm.... LED POWER OUTPUT, and POWER CONSUMPTION are reverse on the panel...OMG I am an idiot!
I am going to need to reverse them on my next group of panles I make...well sorry folks. I spent so much time focusing on the tech and quality of the panels. When it came to double or tripple checking all the labeling. I forgot. No big deal...

Power consumption is the 270 and lew draw is the 342w. But i am sure you already figured that out.
Same thing I labeled the manual switches backward. I dont know what I was thinking...I suppose "o" for on...lol ohwell. I will reverse the print on them on my next units.

I will double check to see if it is the same for all of them or just yours.

Did I really misprint that?..lol so the booklet says

Funny you edited this saying "my fault" but not removing the cures words...lmao
I will never sensor myself in my own thread. Everyone knows that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ummm.... LED POWER OUTPUT, and POWER CONSUMPTION are reverse on the panel...OMG I am an idiot!
I am going to need to reverse them on my next group of panles I make...well sorry folks. I spent so much time focusing on the tech and quality of the panels. When it came to double or tripple checking all the labeling. I forgot. No big deal...

Power consumption is the 270 and lew draw is the 342w. But i am sure you already figured that out.
Same thing I labeled the manual switches backward. I dont know what I was thinking...I suppose "o" for on...lol ohwell. I will reverse the print on them on my next units.

I will double check to see if it is the same for all of them or just yours.

Did I really misprint that?..lol so the booklet says
I told you I'm thorough, and detail oriented. Sorry if it caused any trouble for you. Can you imagine if this was on a large-scale sale to people that didn't even know you? hehehe, it's good to catch these things now.

Back
Top Bottom