Jandre2k3's Show-Out - The Good Stuff!

6_27_15_.jpg

18 days into flower. . . . stretched way too much. this is after a cut-back... That is the LAST time I leave out my GLR preparing them for flower. they stretched a total of about 12 inches... pissed me off.

DSCN14167.JPG
DSCN14179.JPG
DSCN14188.JPG
DSCN14209.JPG
IMG_20150627_233059.jpg
IMG_20150627_233119.jpg
IMG_20150627_233432.jpg

Lol yea I'm back. Will do a journal here in a week or so. Have some plants that are MONSTERS!
How have you been?

I've been better. Now on disability for the foreseeable future. I have maybe 5 good days out of a month.

Planning a getaway to the trees to do some fishing, hopefully that'll help.

Taking a bunch of pills, again, and that's never good... Lost my insurance when I lost the job, and still waiting for help with that from the state. Can't afford the pills I'm taking again to rid myself of this, so hopefully something happens quickly.

That the un named ex sponsors lights?
Hope everything works out for you Brotha Good Vibes to you :circle-of-love:

That the un named ex sponsors lights?
Hope everything works out for you Brotha Good Vibes to you :circle-of-love:
Yeah, thanks. I'm gonna need it I think.

You sure that light isn't suppose to fly or something??????????? Drive by and Keepem Green
WWWOOOOOODDDD! <ducks> no drive-by's here.... You gotta stop in for some tea!

Hehe, funny thing: I call the 90w fixtures, "UFO's"

Sorry to hear my friend. Migrains again?
Heat is killing us right now. Highest temps I've ever seen around here this early. Did a small little grow getting back into it. And now I have rotating crops and I have two growing outdoors for the first time.
Have a grow journal going again. You can thank Norcaliwood!!!
Well, then, I thank you, Norcaliwood! Brought a good one back from slumber.

AK1, you can bet that I'll be checking out your new journal very soon.

Day24

Team jandre2k3

The Girl S------- I mean Adventurer Biscuits

And the Blackberry Kush

Never heard back from the guy with the unnamed lights, luckily I had one that I was using over the clones to swap it for. Now starts the arduous task of tracking David down to fix these lights . . . . . . . . again. . . . . . . for the third time.

oh... my... gawd...if you go to the site and look for their three-year warranty page for details and the number to call. . . . ERROR 404 - - PAGE NOT FOUND

sigh...... looks like I get to look through old emails for his number

Hey Jandre, I found another page on the website that has the warranty info and phone number. I sent the details to you in a PM. I hope they fix it/replace it for you. Such a shame that the product failed on you too, hopefully they can fix it or replace it for you. I had this happen to 2 of my 3 lights, one of them fixed itself somehow, and the other one I replaced the power supply/driver and it fixed the issue. was not very easy to replace the driver though, as there is not much slack in the wiring to splice in.

Hey Jandre, I found another page on the website that has the warranty info and phone number. I sent the details to you in a PM. I hope they fix it/replace it for you. Such a shame that the product failed on you too, hopefully they can fix it or replace it for you. I had this happen to 2 of my 3 lights, one of them fixed itself somehow, and the other one I replaced the power supply/driver and it fixed the issue. was not very easy to replace the driver though, as there is not much slack in the wiring to splice in.
Yeah I found that same page later after I posted that. I tried calling, but of course got no answer. But, hey, optimism is what we need here. Not necessarily what we HAVE, but it's what we need....lol

sounds like a pain in the ass
MAJOR PAIN - - - in said posterior region.

Back
Top Bottom