Jandre2k3's Show-Out - The Good Stuff!

bit-o-news

the unnamed owner of the unnamed LED company has gotten no less than 6 e-mails, and 6 phone calls. he has not responded to any of the e-mails, nor has he answered any of the calls placed to their 1-800 number. I am now very sure that the decision to drop the sponsor and his non-caring attitude was the right decision, and I'm now glad that he has gone a different path.

One thing though: I hate getting fucked.

Hey Jandre!!! Plants are looking really amazing! super frosty! Sorry that you are having issues with getting the company to respond, have you tried contacting him through facebk?

33 days in flower? WOW I'm really missing something. They have a lot more frostiness than my girls and mine have been in flower for 43 days, tell me your secrets :) That and I'm enjoying the show, great pics :thumb:

Subbed... Sorry man about your issues, I didn't know when I sent you p/m... I'll be getting leads and piggy backs, worth trying anything, as long as cost isn't too much. Although cheaper than buying new lights if it is cause of problem...

So I noticed last night that the replacement light I moved from over some clones is ALSO messed up. So now the replacement's COB and entire "Intensity" channel is out. I'm so frikkin pissed. I've been after David trying to reach him for over three weeks and have had no success. I was approached by another LED manufacturer to test their newest LED fixture, but have heard nothing from them after my reply accepting their initial offer. So I'm losing lights, and will probably have to go back to using conventional light sources for a while. So angry I could spit nails.

So I noticed last night that the replacement light I moved from over some clones is ALSO messed up. So now the replacement's COB and entire "Intensity" channel is out. I'm so frikkin pissed. I've been after David trying to reach him for over three weeks and have had no success. I was approached by another LED manufacturer to test their newest LED fixture, but have heard nothing from them after my reply accepting their initial offer. So I'm losing lights, and will probably have to go back to using conventional light sources for a while. So angry I could spit nails.

Dang. WTH is with these companies? I looked at the vendor list and maybe 3 or 4 are ones I remember. Light vendors, nute vendors.....makes it hard to have consistent grows when your resources keep changing by necessity.

HARVEST!!

Blackberry Kush is down!

49 days of flower
140 days from start to finish

07-29-15.jpg

DSCN14566.JPG
DSCN145711.JPG
DSCN145811.JPG
DSCN145911.JPG
DSCN14608.JPG

And now, the micro's

Image171100.jpg