Jandre2k3's Show-Out - The Good Stuff!

Very Nice harvest Jandre!!!

Is that bud that you harvested or snowcapped alpine trees :) hahah

I think I can smell them through the photo!!! very nice grow Jandre!

That bed of trichomes on those leaves sure make it look soft don't they. Congrad's Jandre. Hopefully she smokes as good as she looks. Keepem Green

Looks right on time to me................. Least the pic's show what 5-10% amber? That will mature to 20%+. I just wanna know what happened to the 1/10 of a grow day? Explains why I get lost. Congrad's on the sweet looking stash your jars are packed with now. Alittle cure''' if possible'' and I know I've burnt afew jars alittle early myself. Hope she's a sticky icky one. Do let me know iffin your ever passing but up this a-ways and we'll burn a dubie. Of course you gotta supply........... Hey and we'll get Alaska down this ways,,,, he's close..... JK Keepem Green

ouch I imagine theres some people would be thrilled with that number but I understand where your coming from
I like to at least average 112g a plant which some people might not think is much but on a 12 week total I think its great

ouch I imagine theres some people would be thrilled with that number but I understand where your coming from
I like to at least average 112g a plant which some people might not think is much but on a 12 week total I think its great

Fortunately I still have the harvest from the GSC plant... and then there's the hash I'll be making from thew trim... it'll get better.

I want you to do something for me, dear reader. I want you to have someone read this to you while you close your eyes and relax... ready? Okay, imagine a pile driver for a second. That slow, rhythmic, deep *THUMP*. Over and over it goes, *THUMP*______*THUMP*_____*THUMP* about 1 a second. Now imagine that pile driver as a huge piezoelectric generator, and each time it thumps, lights go on and sparks arc through your brain. Now open your eyes (figuratively speaking because you're supposed to be imagining this), and you see an old TV screen that was made before the DTV switch. It gets no channels now, and is just the "snow". Not the whole TV, mind you... just the screen... Now turn the contrast all the way down, and the brightness all the way up. And now imagine that you're about 1.5" away from the glass and everywhere you turn your head, the glass moves with you while you try desperately to see the world around you. As you turn, your eyes are stabbed with white hot daggers. Reeling from the pain now spreading through your skull so thick it feels as though it could drip out your ears, you realize that you only just looked at the 30w bulb in the lamp on the end table. You close your eyes in reaction, but that gives you no relief because just as you do, the couch you are sitting on gets tossed into a washing machine on the spin cycle, pushing the contents of your gut up into the back of your throat. Paralyzed with pain you understand that you need to open your eyes to let your brain see that you're really NOT in high seas in a dinghy and to tell it that you really would like to keep the floor clean. So, shielding your eyes from what in normal circumstances is a really dim bulb, you gently crack your eyes and try to focus on the most immediate horizontal or vertical object. This calms your panic stricken brain into not hitting the eject button on your stomach, and you get a stay of towel duty for the time being. The "snow" is still there, but a little dimmer, so you decide it's safe enough to ambulate around to try to find your medical supplies, you can see things clearly enough to make out objects so everything should be fine. WRONG!! As soon as you stand up the pile driver's piston malfunctions and is now sending the "head" down into its target, full force-

*WHAM, WHAM, WHAM!!* Each time sending bolts of lightning through your brain, and exiting anywhere it can around your face and head. Groaning you try as hard as you can to walk, but every step's impact on the floor magnifies the pain in your head, and now you think you can actually HEAR the lightning throbbing in your head. Every laborious move you make, compounds the problem as you bend to collect your equipment, turn your head to open your stash box, and you're sure that liquid hot magma is now coalescing in your cranial cavity. You thoughtfully leave the box open because now, even the sound of THAT closing would literally bring tears to your eyes, if they're still dry at this point. Striking the lighter is the single most awful and wonderful sound on earth at this point, and is the singular reason I now vape with a migraine... Take a toke... breathe deep knowing some relief is only minutes away...

and now...

COUGH! HACK! COUGH-cough-cough-cough-cough....

This is how I woke up last weekend. Only, when I breathed in the life giving herb of the Mother, I did not even feel a tickle, nor a scratch, nor a burn. Only the sweet earthy flavor that I've come to know as a miracle treatment. I held my breath until I actually needed to breathe again, and on exhale tasted nothing. I absorbed it all. Satisfied, I turned off the fucking light, and sat in the dark, waiting for the loving arms of my Mother to hold me, comfort me, and make me feel all better.

"Mom...?" I murmur as the nausea begins to subside, "thank you."

I lie in her arms, and she kisses away my tears, and strokes my hair, and chases away the pain, and the auras, until I fall asleep in her lap. Peaceful again at last.

Okay, disclaimer: I do not live with my mother. When I speak of "The Mother" I am speaking of the force, the entity, the intangible(for some) energy that drives everything in life on earth. That is what I revere above all else, and will until I am returned to Her to complete my cycle. I came originally from the soil in the form of plants that fed the animals my biological mother consumed, and that I consume today. I will eventually feed the grass, and my energy will rejoin the flow. That's the way of things in my world.

G1rl Sc0u7 C00k13s is jarred...

Only got 95g. . . . .

airy, fluffy, mediocre yield of some really potent smoke.... it's confusing to smoke, and even more confusing to look at. Bud is fluffy on the outside, then dense as hell centers....... What the fuck, guys? Could it be because I had lighting break on me and the wattage lowered..... hmmmm.... FUCKED BY DAVID AGAIN!

Back
Top Bottom