Just in Time For 4/20: 341 Free Seeds, 17 Winners, 1 Bad-Ass Gorilla!

Did you get our newsletter with the new coupon code?
If not, try using the BSB coupon code for 4/5 extra freebies if your order is around $49 - and I'll dig up the new contest link for you if you're going to place a larger order - I think it'll need to be around $160.

I don't feel like doing the currency exchange in my head today, so we'll just go with ballpark figures. I think in pounds it's 34.99 gbp for the coupon & 99 gbp for the contest.

Sherry

What's the contest? I can't find out what it is.

Also on the tube at NoobGrow

I don't feel like doing the currency exchange in my head today, so we'll just go with ballpark figures. I think in pounds it's 34.99 gbp for the coupon & 99 gbp for the contest.

Sherry
The link in the newsletter says $99 not £99. Now I wonder which it will be? I might be in the market for some new collectibles. ;)

The link in the newsletter says $99 not £99. Now I wonder which it will be? I might be in the market for some new collectibles. ;)

Just buy extra and you'll be covered either way (stick them in the refrigerator against future need). They seem like pretty decent folks. And, hey... Gorilla ;) .

well I gotta say sherry and gorilla sure came through for me today!!!

now as long as it gets here.....bob's yer uncle!!!

well I gotta say sherry and gorilla sure came through for me today!!!

If that means that you are one of the three 420 Magazine winners, congratulations.

now as long as it gets here.....bob's yer uncle!!!

A gorilla told me that Robert shall surely be your mother's brother ;) .

nope not me, just sayin that they came through for me lol
They came through for me also ....placed a small order just to get my feet wet with them... 10 out of a 10 on service:goodjob:
5-8-16-2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom