Just in Time For 4/20: 341 Free Seeds, 17 Winners, 1 Bad-Ass Gorilla!

Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that we are in touch with Gorilla regarding this contest. There has been a simple staff role change at their end which has resulted in the results of this contest having not yet been posted. Nothing more complicated than that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We are confident that Gorilla will address this now it's been bought to their attention and normal service will be resumed. They remain a valued sponsor, contributing also to our own 420 Magazine Contests.

Thanks to you all for your patience. :circle-of-love:

Your 420 Magazine Moderators. :Namaste:

Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that we are in touch with Gorilla regarding this contest. There has been a simple staff role change at their end which has resulted in the results of this contest having not yet been posted. Nothing more complicated than that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We are confident that Gorilla will address this now it's been bought to their attention and normal service will be resumed. They remain a valued sponsor, contributing also to our own 420 Magazine Contests.

Thanks to you all for your patience. :circle-of-love:

Your 420 Magazine Moderators. :Namaste:

Thanks Teddy. :high-five:

And thank you to Gorilla, and all our wonderful sponsors, for everything you do.

Thanks Teddy
I know they left another site that I thought may have been part of the 420 Net Sorry
But yes there was a changing of the Guard and Sherry is no longer handling the contests.

ok now i'm thinking wtf???

sherry contacted me Tuesday in regards to potm prize and what format I want..........now what? is that gonna get screwed too?

whoever is dealing with this stuff best get their act together then lol.

I personally must say I am loving my fellow primates at Gorilla. They are the fastest backed up seed vendor I have encountered :laughtwo: Nothing but great service, nice people busting their butts to keep up with demand IME. I can understand the delay.

and I'm not even saying this to get them to start stocking the Pyramid Seeds American Pie strain either lol. Although.. if there were a pay off for my endorsement.. that'd be it :)

:Namaste:

OKAY!!!

Jumping on the butt kissing train:

I received my order last month really quick, really well packaged, really nice service, really nice company and a really great price!!!!

GORILLA BUTT KISSERS UNITE :Namaste::cco::adore::thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OKAY!!!

Jumping on the butt kissing train:

I received my order last month really quick, really well packaged, really nice service, really nice company and a really great price!!!!

GORILLA BUTT KISSERS UNITE :Namaste::cco::adore::thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I've never ordered from them, but if how this contest was run, has any indication on how their company is run, then count me out. They should have addressed this thread by now.

For a contest for growers sponsored by a seed company who supplies seeds for "GROWER" the contestant of said contest do not seem to be showing the #1 skill of being a GROWER.......... "Patience"
Relax go take a big hit off the bong and chill out... If Gorilla Seeds said there would be free seeds, then trust me, someone will be getting free seeds.

I've never ordered from them, but if how this contest was run, has any indication on how their company is run, then count me out. They should have addressed this thread by now.

I was lucky to be able to work with Sherry. I'm sure the new guy will get to the level we are use to. :Namaste:

ROFL! Nothing from you is ever too much brother dear.

Gorilla gets great reviews for sure!

:cco:

Thank you Sista from another mista :love::cco::love:

For a contest for growers sponsored by a seed company who supplies seeds for "GROWER" the contestant of said contest do not seem to be showing the #1 skill of being a GROWER.......... "Patience"
Relax go take a big hit off the bong and chill out... If Gorilla Seeds said there would be free seeds, then trust me, someone will be getting free seeds.

HERE...HERE....:high-five::volcano-smiley:

Ive worked with sherry and gavin and theyve both been super quick and efficient at assisting me and my needs. They have great genetics ime, a great selection and quick stealthy shipping. Guess im on the buttkissing bandwagon as well. Lol

Back
Top Bottom