Just in Time For 4/20: 341 Free Seeds, 17 Winners, 1 Bad-Ass Gorilla!

I got curious and did some searching around other forums (I feel dirty, lol). They don't seem to have announced the winners at any of them yet. But it's a holiday in the UK - May Day, everywhere except for Scotland (where it is known as Early May Bank Holiday :;): ). The banks are closed there. It's also (Orthodox) Easter Monday. They might not be in, may not have been in since Friday, and Sherry may not know who the winners are.

And the seeds - to whoever the lucky winners are - are free, lol. Give her a day - or three. I'm sure you'll know just as soon as she does.

good searching torturedsoul. didn't have a clue of the holiday there.

good searching torturedsoul. didn't have a clue of the holiday there.

Like the sign over the urinal states, "We aim to please (you aim, too, please)." ;)

Whenever I get upset over a seeming lack of communication from a company (and it happens to all of us now and then), I always do a web search for "{country} holidays." It has both saved me stress and given me some interesting reading.

Apologies to Sherry for going a little off-topic.

Like the sign over the urinal states, "We aim to please (you aim, too, please)." ;)

Whenever I get upset over a seeming lack of communication from a company (and it happens to all of us now and then), I always do a web search for "{country} holidays." It has both saved me stress and given me some interesting reading.

Apologies to Sherry for going a little off-topic.

no worries, I wasn't even near upset lol. i'm already a winner this month so i'm on cloud nine.

Congratulations unforgiven for your Plant Of The Month :Namaste:

:adore::cco::adore:

ok, I am sorry but this isnt impressive.
First of all please answer a few serious questions.
What LED Diode part number is being used?
PPFD in a 4 x 4?

Also, you are getting such high par due to optics but sacrifice outer par.

Please do a video on 4 x 4 space grid par not just center par.

Like the design, but your light is using optics to fool people. Gavita DE puts out 800PPFD in a 5 x 5 which is the ideal PPFD for Cannabis.
Mars hydro has a video on why the optics you use are bad.
Also, if your going to use 5w diodes you should have used Cree XPG2 as they are very efficient.
Also how many Amps are the drivers in your light as well as I assume the 5w diodes are epistar based on bridgelux dies. You should also know that using white 3500k LEDs is by far the best for best all around spectrum.
Not here to bash your lights, but there are many like yours and they are gone due to high center par and low outer par.
Also how many Lumens total and Par watts?

Love your growing style but these lights need work to function at the level of Cree COB LEDS like PLC or the Blurples like Illumitex and others.

Please answer these questions as they are very serious concerns.

Hey Trippyness, did you mean to post that in a different thread, lol?

Back
Top Bottom