Just in Time For 4/20: 341 Free Seeds, 17 Winners, 1 Bad-Ass Gorilla!

Oh. Sorry, I hadn't thought of that ("He can be a bit dense at times..."). Of course it is, that's why you're running it in April instead of August.

:thedoubletake:

But I was kidding. This was the point where you'd laugh and say, "Nice try TS. But thanks for thinking of our customers and their safety." Or when I wake up from my dream ;) . I seem to have an uncontrollable urge to be a bit of a smart-*** from time to time, and have learned to try to express it in a way that will be (hopefully) met with a chuckle or two instead of pitchforks and torches.

I don't know what to say other than offer a sincere thank you. May your act of kindness be repaid a thousand times over.

You were sincerely trying to help us out & being very nice about it. Lots of other people would have said - hey, don't buy from this company, they must be connected to the feds or the police.

So, I think a care package is in order. I think that a lot, but this time management agrees with me.

A big thank you to Gorilla seeds. :thanks:
Well done. I love this place.....:circle-of-love:

just had to put out some good words :) placed my order 4/2. order shipped 4/8. received my order Saturday 4/16 though it was in town since Friday lol. now bear in mind, my first order was for a 5 pack of Dark Devil (knowing the have the gratis running until the end of the month). so i am basically expecting and paid for 7 DDA's. i asked about a discount coupon code.. which there are no discounts, but what i got was better! Not sure if it was Sherry, but i was given two codes to pick from. tough choice btw lol. i went with the four Barney's Farm package. also the Bomb Seeds were just for placing the order. AND i now have an unlabeled seed that will be dubbed Gorilla Compensation strain for ordering the discrete shipping option. the option itself is functional and actually kind of interesting :laughtwo: OHHHHH and also, 1 extra DDA !!! :yahoo::thanks::love:

a very pleasant experience :) i am glad you are here! thanks again!

many good vibes to all the entries :Namaste::circle-of-love::Namaste:

20160416_152630.jpg

very tempting to order from you guys you have an awesome lineup. but I am concerned with the whole customs into Canada thing lol.

very tempting to order from you guys you have an awesome lineup. but I am concerned with the whole customs into Canada thing lol.

I'm not sure I've ever had someone on any of our forums come to me with a Canadian seizure.
If you like, I can ask & see what the general feeling in the office is about what percentage get through.
Just let me know.

Sherry

I'm not sure I've ever had someone on any of our forums come to me with a Canadian seizure.
If you like, I can ask & see what the general feeling in the office is about what percentage get through.
Just let me know.

Sherry

absolutely!!!

if you guys have any stats on this it would be great. we are seriously considering you for our supplies. ie; lots lol

Love those Bomb seeds Gypsy! I am J-totally Jealous!

The rest of them are nice too. Thanks for telling us of the positive experience.

:thumb:

haha! yeah the Ice Bomb is the one that got me in the beginning :) the Barney's package was the final kicker. :love:

My order came in yesterday!!! 5 Blue Dreams, 1 Double Berry, Thanks Sherry

HAPPY 420 :circle-of-love:

:love::cco::love:

CCOiler

I've ordered from Gorilla several times with no issues. Just sayin thank you!

Back
Top Bottom