King's Outdoor Auto 19 Grow: Quarter Pounders Canuk Seeds, Zkilltes Auto & Alaskan Purple Auto

Few pics

I am in love with my zkittles but I love the Alaskan purple smell too. Ordering more but fems still need from contact seedsman.

Happy Monday all

Looking great I have a Zkittles auto from seedsman close to finishing. Does yours have a crazy fruity smell to it also. I'm loving the plant its really getting chunky

Looking great I have a Zkittles auto from seedsman close to finishing. Does yours have a crazy fruity smell to it also. I'm loving the plant its really getting chunky

Oh does it ever have a fruity sweet candy smell

Cool ill have pics of mine outside tent tonight. Check out my link to the sand grow. I let her stretch out to much but its ok the bugs are rocks and look killer. The smell is so insane hope buds turn into all the colors also lol

Morning King. Last week I looked at the trichomes on my Quarter Pounder, they were just about all cloudy. On Sunday I looked again, all amber with a few still cloudy. Waited until today to chop it down, just about to prepare my washing buckets. Sure looks like at lest 1/2 an oz, but with it being as dense as they are, it may even reach the 1 oz mark. Loving how green it still is though, assuming its fro the high nitrogen % in the Dagda.
IMG_9907.JPG

Smells so good. Out of all the plants outside, this ones smell trumps them all. Its all I can smell over there.
IMG_9902.JPG

Lots of plants to throw off scent, but only one is above them all.

I will save an unwashed bud to show a comparison. Hard to do, as I know I will not be smoking that dirty bud.

Outdoor autos are always a crap shoot! I'm about to drop one or two just to prove how iffy it can be.

Still, better than nothing growing outside this summer, eh Joe? Glad we talked you into it. :)
Hey there Shed. I purposely just started 3 autos outdoors, so they will not be getting the best light. Wanted to see what they would do in the colder weather with lower light levels. PK Auto, C.R.E.A.M Auto, and a NLxBB Auto
IMG_9901.JPG

They have been outside a full week now, and they seem to be loving it. Started them inside for a few days to establish roots. Will be building a small cold frame greenhouse for them to finish out in though.

Morning King. Last week I looked at the trichomes on my Quarter Pounder, they were just about all cloudy. On Sunday I looked again, all amber with a few still cloudy. Waited until today to chop it down, just about to prepare my washing buckets. Sure looks like at lest 1/2 an oz, but with it being as dense as they are, it may even reach the 1 oz mark. Loving how green it still is though, assuming its fro the high nitrogen % in the Dagda.
IMG_9907.JPG

Smells so good. Out of all the plants outside, this ones smell trumps them all. Its all I can smell over there.
IMG_9902.JPG

Lots of plants to throw off scent, but only one is above them all.

I will save an unwashed bud to show a comparison. Hard to do, as I know I will not be smoking that dirty bud.
Looking awesome man I'll get wheights from my autos the zkittles is just about ready to be chopped few days

Autos are tricky bastards LoL

I don't get the cold here until December so I'm hoping my autos will be done long before that. I also bring them in at night for supplemental light. Good luck with the outdoor fall grow!
I'm going to build a small greenhouse for these to finish out in. I am along the same latitude as Northern California, so my season is comparable to that, to an extent. I could risk leaving them outside completely the whole time, but the risk of frost overnight is already a possibility. I am just stubborn wanting to try and squeeze one more in before its over.

Zkittles chopped and hanging 37 grams wet on stem lol

Now to try to let this slow dry. At least I will get a little taste of this along sweet fruity sticky delicious ness thank you seedsman for such fine genetics team seedsman.

On another note got some beans in the mail thank you @TheMadDabber and @UrbanAchiever

Zkittles chopped and hanging 37 grams wet on stem lol

Now to try to let this slow dry. At least I will get a little taste of this along sweet fruity sticky delicious ness thank you seedsman for such fine genetics team seedsman.

On another note got some beans in the mail thank you @TheMadDabber and @UrbanAchiever for making this happen.

Looks like seedsman order might get delayed as if it's anything like his last seeds oh my .. will drop my blueberry and pink kush alongside few of these beans .

Pics or its all in my head lol

And the seeds everything is grape krush x stankberry for ex; will post strains later unless you can see in pics.

Back
Top Bottom