King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

Goodmorning Joe! That's some seriously beautiful bud on hope there!!

Thanks everyone.

Hope is the densest buds I've grown to date these things are going to be a great smoke considering .. Very excited no smell to report though?

Thanks everyone.

Hope is the densest buds I’ve grown to date these things are going to be a great smoke considering .. Very excited no smell to report though?

She looks like she's gonna be a phenomenal smoke for sure
I wouldn't worry to much about the smell, some plants are very mild smelling - see how she is after a nice wash and slow dry/cure :)

Few more of candy cane sr nugs drying out

420-magazine-mobile179163189.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1546162502.jpg
420-magazine-mobile337019655.jpg

I love SR's nugs joe! So mature the calyx are at the bursting point ;)

She looks like she's gonna be a phenomenal smoke for sure
I wouldn't worry to much about the smell, some plants are very mild smelling - see how she is after a nice wash and slow dry/cure :)

Thanks shorti bro hope all is good .

Yeah in a jar now they went burp twice a day for 5-10 mind light shake then around

I bet the smell will come out with the cure! I've had buds like that before! Looking damn fine man; that's some quality nugs right there!.

I bet the smell will come out with the cure! I've had buds like that before! Looking damn fine man; that's some quality nugs right there!.

Thanks strange .

Hey all I'm not feeling well today so will do a quick update .

First flushed again. Both hope and candy cane jr.

Ppm came out on hope at 700 ppm so going down 30 ppm or so less then the other day. Flushing til run off comes out.

And on jr we're down to 240 ppm

Also bursted off a small piece of bud from sr it sat on dresser and just grinned it up and wow em the aromas that popped out ..

About to hit a bong soon

Have a good night all..

Hope you start feeling well soon Joe!
Have an awesome friday, glad to hear that SR is making you proud ;)

Yes speaking of sr she was holding steady @58% in a jar for about two hrs or so so I threw boveda 62% packs in and letting her cure day 1 in jar .

Some shots

Sr

420-magazine-mobile373880102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1124692208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1505407324.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1753928435.jpg
420-magazine-mobile61366890.jpg

I love these bud shots. , keep em coming Joe!

They will candy cane jr is drying out really good then cut and wash . hope about 3-5 days behind closer to three I'm thinking

Daaaaamn! them some great looking NUGS Joe.
I know that she'll smoke just as FINE as she Looks!

Get some rest bro.

Cold snap came through.lol
Hit 41 deg F .yea not there yet!
Cold that is....but, whole family has the sniffles.
I don't yet!

Back
Top Bottom