King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

Farmer Joe!!!! Looking great bud! You've out done yourself my man! Lots of good smelling & tasting weed right there! Been stupid busy. Catch up when I can. Great day everyone!

Haha farmer joe

My journals will be moving a bit slower lately.

I need to up me helping others soon I think t will give me confidence I'm slacking lately.

Soon .

Okay so today I took down candy cane jr there was amber about 10%

Okay so first I let the pot dry out for two days no watering
Prob could have went one more day .

Anyways it just woke up so I cut it and washed like this

Needed for my harvest tow 5 gal pots buckets at Walmart 2.99 each or 3.99 each cdn dollars . Lemon juice with oh gosh a lifting agent in it anyone know what it's called?

Can't remember .. I apologize.
A box of baking soda and a pinch of h202 This run liek a cap full in the whole bucket . Mix all three of them at this ratio

1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup baking soda
1 cap h202

Dip and let sit for 5 seconds back up then a light swirl around. Then shake it off and dip into room temp bucket water plain. To rinse

Then shook the. Off and into a box with newspaper at bottom . Once done this I shook them off best I could and now in tent hanging room
Temp is 70f and humidity around 40%. So it will dry out faster then I like but will fine tune this enviroment by next harvest .

Will let them dry upside for a day or two then trim up and let them sit in a drying rack with small breeze hitting plants .

Ummm
I love you all and couldn't have been here without you all. My weed is your weed remember that..

Then I'll put them in a jar in about 3-4 days test what they are holding at humidity wise without boveda packs . Then as soon as it hits about 62-68% I can add boveda and proceed to to burping twice a day for five to ten mins of fresh air . Trying to keep buds in dark areas to protect trichromes .

What is everyone's thoughts on that.

No right or wrong only better or misunderstood info sup.
420-magazine-mobile1124606440.jpg
before chop
Jr
420-magazine-mobile1155240348.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1913476767.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2031969141.jpg

And washed in box
420-magazine-mobile1810653550.jpg

That's crap that came off naturally
420-magazine-mobile1058526733.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1366069451.jpg
cleaned jr
420-magazine-mobile800131395.jpg
upside down they go

420-magazine-mobile538326405.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1497491792.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2037660830.jpg

Gonna be some nice meds with a little cure .

Ya she has a very nice aroma to her to bad I could t have been there for her indoor for the start eh? Lol and in coco , love live and learn brotha all a fella can do.

Beautiful! Them nugs look dense and plentiful, just the way I likem ;P

Good work man, can't wait to hear how the smoke turns out! . .

beautiful harvest Joe, looks like some Grade A :circle-of-love: goodmorning and have an awesome sunday bud

beautiful harvest Joe, looks like some Grade A :circle-of-love: goodmorning and have an awesome sunday bud

Thanks shorti . you have a great humble day to bud.

Great job joe.. those are sparkling man!! Nice light green color looks really good!

Thanks toasted brotha. How you enjoying your oil and smoke the oil the grow taught ya?

So it's has been long over due here is a shot of HOPE

Flushing still she is down to 200 now so happy just waiting for a bit more amber then I'll chop her.

420-magazine-mobile1633411915.jpg
420-magazine-mobile125728258.jpg
420-magazine-mobile938408921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile486116977.jpg
420-magazine-mobile64257804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1205643751.jpg

Due to pest issues I defoiled for the last few days

Nice man, I hope your feeling strong cause it looks like your into some heavy lifting with those buds! Damn fine hope . looking good even when she's all skinny .

Gonna be some dense big buds!

Yeah just need a good clean and trim once dry. Think she will be a good smoke .
But headband is prob better lol

Nice man, I hope your feeling strong cause it looks like your into some heavy lifting with those buds! Damn fine hope . looking good even when she's all skinny .

Yeah buddy I'm very intrigued to smoke this girl.

Back
Top Bottom