Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Damn! I was watchin TV with Hubby! Awe man! I missed the EPIC unveiling! Always late to the Jamm!

I have never made it to page 2 of a favorite journal......what a great thing this is....

I have also never read a more succinct, complete, descriptive mission statement for your new grow in my 33 years of dealings in the business world....

LG, please continue to amaze, inspire, and confound me with your terrific spirit, and profound teachings....

Rock on, you sweet soul.....much love flowing from my house to yours...

I have never made it to page 2 of a favorite journal......what a great thing this is....

I have also never read a more succinct, complete, descriptive mission statement for your new grow in my 33 years of dealings in the business world....

LG, please continue to amaze, inspire, and confound me with your terrific spirit, and profound teachings....

Whoo hoo! Shawnee is IN The HOUSE! Hey girl!

Subbed in for the ride as I am curious to see what I can with your candida strain ✊

Lovely start already lady :passitleft:

Subbed in for the ride as I am curious to see what I can with your candida strain ✊

I do wish we could get that humidity up a tad bit more for you

Hi Lady G,

Very excited for your next go-round with Seedsman.......okay, I just ordered some Candida seeds as well...I have 2 new patients as well as myself and thought this strain would make a nice addition to my CBD round-up....

Growing alongside you would engage my attention, cause me to up my game, and generally have a blast with my summer grow.....At this point, all I want to do is grow and heal others....

So, I will be a tad behind you, I promise to keep my mouth somewhat shut, and look forward to checking out this new strain.....bred from ACDC is what sold me....

Rock on Brainiacs......who loves ya......:surf:

To get a signal on my lap top for a moment, I have to use my hands as rabbit ears and wear an aluminum hat!! Difficult to type with my nose but I'm getting bettter at it. Subbed, I thunk.

Hey @MagicJim did you ever grow Candida? BTW, I'm so delighted you drove over to my new journal, I need someone to read the oven temperature for me. HAHAHAHAHA :thanks:
High....it occurred to me that I've left an unanswered question.

No....I've never grown Candida. I've actually never grown any CBD strains but I'm so glad you're on that path.

:bongrip:

Looking forward to another great grow by the Lady.

*Hey welcome @Jax Rider, I always love seeing your avatar, makes me smile. :welcome:

Wooohoo! Yeeeeees! The Lady is back! Can't wait!

*:hug::hug::hug:

Damn! I was watchin TV with Hubby! Awe man! I missed the EPIC unveiling! Always late to the Jamm!

* @LadyGaea - Hey my spirit sister, you know I would never start without you...:Namaste: You made a funny joke, always late to the "Jam" and you're a chef, so my brain thinks that punny. Thank you for watching over me and empowering me with recipe's that I didn't know I could do. Your random acts of kindness towards me makes me giggle like a little girl. Trusties.

* @Shawnee - My sister resister, such a kind and beautiful soul, thank you for supporting me unconditionally and always encouraging me to keep going. You lift me up when I need it the most, you always push me to continue on with my mission. I'm happy you could make it as I embark on a new journey,

Whoo hoo! Shawnee is IN The HOUSE! Hey girl!

*DITTO DITTO DITTO

I do wish we could get that humidity up a tad bit more for you

*:passitleft: @Kingjoe83 - We are at 47+ and climbing. Thank you for everything I can't mention here. The list would be too long, not enough words to express the progress we've made together. Nice to know I'll never be alone, we are in it to win it!

Subbed up!

I’m hoping that they breed an auto version if Candida one of these days. *sigh*

*That's a great idea, you know what? I'm going to put that in my recommendations okay @BigBearNTexas , I'm sure Seedsman would value that feedback.

Hi Lady G,

Very excited for your next go-round with Seedsman.......okay, I just ordered some Candida seeds as well...I have 2 new patients as well as myself and thought this strain would make a nice addition to my CBD round-up....

Growing alongside you would engage my attention, cause me to up my game, and generally have a blast with my summer grow.....At this point, all I want to do is grow and heal others....

So, I will be a tad behind you, I promise to keep my mouth somewhat shut, and look forward to checking out this new strain.....bred from ACDC is what sold me....

Rock on Brainiacs......who loves ya......:surf:

*A GROUP GROW OF CANDIDA WOOHOO!!! What a great idea, let's do this together my sister. Who else to test growing these strains than those who need them the most? (Did that make sense?)

To get a signal on my lap top for a moment, I have to use my hands as rabbit ears and wear an aluminum hat!! Difficult to type with my nose but I'm getting bettter at it. Subbed, I thunk.

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay I could totally see you doing that @walleye - can't stop laughing, now I don't feel so bad wearing an ice pack helmet indoors. This journal would not be the same without you long haul friend, pull up a chair and a mini dog house for all your doggies. Everyone is invited, especially your lovely, and there will always be room for your big ideas. I can't get enough of them.

High....it occurred to me that I've left an unanswered question.

No....I've never grown Candida. I've actually never grown any CBD strains but I'm so glad you're on that path.

:bongrip:

*Fair enough, I know you specialize in Blue Dream & Pakistan Valley, just wasn't sure if you ventured this far on the CBD trail. Finally got my hands of a couple, enough to grow my dreams out. I can't wait to taste it.
@MagicJim - may your car always have gas in it, may your plants fuel your dreams too.

------------------------

UPDATE COMING UP TOMORROW!

Lady G,

Just met up with a grow friend of mine....he bought some of my bud tonite.....interesting.....he gets tired of the strains he grows so he comes for mine....he is not organic and a pretty dirty grower, actually.....he is young and doesn't think of cannabis like medicine like I do....I have a lot of protocols in place to keep it clean, put it that way......

But I went to his wedding last year, they have a 2 year old baby, and the wife works at a dispensary, so she is very up on the laws in my state and I like that.....republicans may legalize cannabis in my state next week so they can prevent the democrats from coming out to vote in November....craziness abounds in my state; all corrupt and suspicious for sure...I cannot stand it, but I must keep abreast to see where it goes.....I am of no party, thus my mini statement of "question authority" in my logo....

Personally, when hemp goes legal, out with the horse pastures and in with the hemp fields.....just sayin'.....and I'd still keep my horses.....

Hey why don't we post our Candida photo updates here? @Kingjoe83 @Shawnee

I have to admit that I have never posted a picture on this website and I don't know how..........
Part of why I don't have a journal and a cell phone camera....no cell phone coverage at my farm, I am that rural.....

we can talk about that, G2HM.....I am very excited to grow a strain right along side you.....can't think of a better way to spend my summer

we can talk about that, G2HM.....I am very excited to grow a strain right along side you.....can't think of a better way to spend my summer
How to upload are you on pc or cell phone friendly version through chrome?

Back
Top Bottom