Lady G Seedsman Sponsored Journal, Medical Vitamin Weed

Would you use Cannabis if you found out you had Dementia, Alzheimer's, PTSD or Depression?

• Total voters
Personally, when hemp goes legal, out with the horse pastures and in with the hemp fields.....just sayin'.....and I'd still keep my horses.....[/QUOTE] High Shawnee, I have a Michigan problem growing in paddock or nearby horses, leaf spot attacks. Somewhere I read that barley may be the cause. I have not had any horses for years but can't grow within 100 yards of barn without aggressive leaf spot eating all the fan leaves by August/September. And it's such a great spot to grow otherwise. The further from the paddocks the less leaf spot to the point of minor damage. Same with some tomato strains. Indoors, the filtered air, no problems. Had PMildew occasionally up to 2 years ago , which I haven't seen since atomizing Thieves oil in basement periodically. 24 hrs full blast initially (late winter or spring) (30ml) then 6 hrs full blast maint atomizing every 4-6 weeks. I put it in tent pre-flip/doors open or pingpong table for maint during cylcles.
Using a cold atomizer, not a vaporizer for this to destroy PM in house. knock knock /wood

very interesting about the leaf spot and the Thieves oil, Walleye....keep it organic.....I will remember that....one of my horses had a bit of Thrush once, the farrier said soak the foot in bleach, but I used Thieves and voila, all gone....

For uploading, I have a PC using Explorer....

Lady G, How long did your Candida seeds take to arrive?

Can’t wait to see what you’re doing.

*I'm gonna swing an AUTO and a PHOTO at the same time, let's see if I can grow out the auto before I can grow out the Candida.

Lady G,

Just met up with a grow friend of mine....he bought some of my bud tonite.....interesting.....he gets tired of the strains he grows so he comes for mine....he is not organic and a pretty dirty grower, actually.....he is young and doesn't think of cannabis like medicine like I do....I have a lot of protocols in place to keep it clean, put it that way......

But I went to his wedding last year, they have a 2 year old baby, and the wife works at a dispensary, so she is very up on the laws in my state and I like that.....republicans may legalize cannabis in my state next week so they can prevent the democrats from coming out to vote in November....craziness abounds in my state; all corrupt and suspicious for sure...I cannot stand it, but I must keep abreast to see where it goes.....I am of no party, thus my mini statement of "question authority" in my logo....

Personally, when hemp goes legal, out with the horse pastures and in with the hemp fields.....just sayin'.....and I'd still keep my horses.....

*Go where the wind takes you, do what the heart says, and you'll be fine.:green_heart:

How to upload are you on pc or cell phone friendly version through chrome?

* Thanks for helping her out @Kingjoe83

Personally, when hemp goes legal, out with the horse pastures and in with the hemp fields.....just sayin'.....and I'd still keep my horses.....

High Shawnee, I have a Michigan problem growing in paddock or nearby horses, leaf spot attacks. Somewhere I read that barley may be the cause. I have not had any horses for years but can't grow within 100 yards of barn without aggressive leaf spot eating all the fan leaves by August/September. And it's such a great spot to grow otherwise. The further from the paddocks the less leaf spot to the point of minor damage. Same with some tomato strains. Indoors, the filtered air, no problems. Had PMildew occasionally up to 2 years ago , which I haven't seen since atomizing Thieves oil in basement periodically. 24 hrs full blast initially (late winter or spring) (30ml) then 6 hrs full blast maint atomizing every 4-6 weeks. I put it in tent pre-flip/doors open or pingpong table for maint during cylcles.
Using a cold atomizer, not a vaporizer for this to destroy PM in house. knock knock /wood[/QUOTE]

*Wow I learned so much...thanks @walleye

I'm late, but here. Looking forward to this journal

*You're never late, you're just early for tomorrow. hahahaha :welcome: Grab a bean bag chair, there is a perpetual BBQ happening.

*I'm BBQing some cauliflower for @Grandpa Tokin - gotta take care of him ...hahahaha

very interesting about the leaf spot and the Thieves oil, Walleye....keep it organic.....I will remember that....one of my horses had a bit of Thrush once, the farrier said soak the foot in bleach, but I used Thieves and voila, all gone....

For uploading, I have a PC using Explorer....

@Kingjoe83 - Shawnee is using PC & Explorer

Lady G, How long did your Candida seeds take to arrive?

* 3 weeks darlin' @Shawnee

----------------------

*Update coming up!

Lady G — CANDIDA & CBD OG KUSH Auto — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases

We have lift off… What are my goals for this journal.

1. Can I grow an Auto in the veg time of my Photo?

2. Make oil of both strains.

3. Clones of Candida.

4. MORE BRAIN RESEARCH!

------------------------------------------

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO

Week: 2

Days: 12 days

Temp: 25

RH: 47%

Strain: Indica / Sativa

Technique: Coming up

Comments: 1 seed germinated, 1 seed did not, 1 seed remaning. 5 GALLON POT

-----------------------------------------

2. Type: CANDIDA

Comments: 100% Germination for this strain. Late to produce roots so I’m keeping her in the germination unit until tomorrow. Will be placing her in a solo cup and increasing the humidity. As you can see she's giving me jazz hands, so she is ready for her new digs. Oh yeeeeaaaaahhhh!

--------------------------------------------

*Thank you for joining me every step of the way. Although my brain is blind to certain things, I know you guys are in it for the long haul. :love: A smile waiting to happen...Lady G.

Now off to catch up in journal visits...

I thought the same thing when I read your post.....talk about a challenge, Holy Cow!

Lady G — CANDIDA & CBD OG KUSH Auto — Seedsman Sponsored Grow Against Neurodegenerative Diseases

We have lift off… What are my goals for this journal.

1. Can I grow an Auto in the veg time of my Photo?

2. Make oil of both strains.

3. Clones of Candida.

4. MORE BRAIN RESEARCH!

------------------------------------------

1. Type: CBD OG KUSH AUTO

Comments: 1 seed germinated, 1 seed did not, 1 seed remaning. 5 GALLON POT

-----------------------------------------

2. Type: CANDIDA

Comments: 100% Germination for this strain. Late to produce roots so I’m keeping her in the germination unit until tomorrow. Will be placing her in a solo cup and increasing the humidity. As you can see she's giving me jazz hands, so she is ready for her new digs. Oh yeeeeaaaaahhhh!

--------------------------------------------

*Thank you for joining me every step of the way. Although my brain is blind to certain things, I know you guys are in it for the long haul. :love: A smile waiting to happen...Lady G.

Now off to catch up in journal visits...
Your catching me but not for long evil laugh here Hahaha lol

I’ll do a tutorial later for whoever how to upload a pic for everyone’s closure ✊

9 weeks veg for Candida? Is that what you normally veg for photos?

Back
Top Bottom