Laid off, Broke, and tired of paying these high bud prices.

I think it would depend on the strain - I've topped and supercropped the last plant in my grow during flowering, and have continued to top right up to the present. It seems to help the buds thicken if they are continuing to stretch long after they should.

Take a look at my grow - it might just be the crazy sativa I'm growing.

Great Journal...thx for the feedback, didn't want one to go hermie on me cuz im snipping it..:peace:

all the plants have shown their sex..out of 5 plants, i have :tommy: ............................4 girls. bad newz is i only have room for 2 and im too broke to expand my grow box. :idea: maybe i'll just display them like house plants..that'll go over well with the Mrs. :laughtwo:

:bongrip:

That's great and not so great:smokin:
Be sure you pick the best ones.That ought to take some thought. Know you don't want to kill any of them.:slide:
Loved the comment about the Mrs. Sounds familiar:yummy:
:peace:

looks like a def. or light bleaching @ what height are your plants

plants at this stage of bloom will be light green at the new growth and darkens up as that part of the leaf ages a bit. I've never seen CFL's bleach a plant. Only other possible thing would be mag def. but this really does not look like that. Just looks like gorgeous new growth :)

im definitely keeping the first two and looking at the leaves i believe one is indica strain and the other sativa...i could be wrong..the third one im considering keeping since its has been topped and it'll be nice to see those two heads fill up with budz.

I'm calling this one henny
102_0445.JPG

this one im calling ali
Ali1.JPG

no name for this one yet
102_0450.JPG

yeah shit can get expensive im not the buyer but when i wanna get some good good shit it cost a arm and a leg around where im from

Take the plants you can't keep and plant them outdoors, somewhere secluded. If they die, or get discovered, no big deal. If they don't... :bongrip:

Not sure what climate you're in, but you never know.

- Creeper :joint:

plants at this stage of bloom will be light green at the new growth and darkens up as that part of the leaf ages a bit. I've never seen CFL's bleach a plant. Only other possible thing would be mag def. but this really does not look like that. Just looks like gorgeous new growth :)

thx mcbudz for dropping some knowledge...thats how all the new growth have been looking on these plants so i figured its nothing major.

yeah shit can get expensive im not the buyer but when i wanna get some good good shit it cost a arm and a leg around where im from
i know what u mean especially out there in the east coast..

Take the plants you can't keep and plant them outdoors, somewhere secluded. If they die, or get discovered, no big deal. If they don't... :bongrip:

Not sure what climate you're in, but you never know.

i think im actually gonna try that. it'll probably die out here since im in the northwest, pretty rainy this time of year but i'd rather have mother nature kill them off than me.

Looking good. They all look mostly indica to me.
:thanks:

Dude ur Ladies are looking Lovely... I just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth of thought in.

I go back to snacking on Popcorn and watching ur grow:popcorn:. LOL

In the words of Ice Cube "Today was a good day"...i found a hydro store. almost forgot to put the car in park before i got out thats how excited i was...i picked up a bag of FFOF and flower nutes. kinda spendy though..a bag of FFOF was $13. wanted to pick up some beastie bloomz, open sesame, and cha ching but for $36 each.....hell no. next grow definitely.

transplanted today....didn't go to bad..the first one went just right but the second one, when i turned it upside down, some loose soil got all over the plant but other than that, no problems. and i was able to fit one more plant so that makes 3 that will be flowering.

:rollit:

In the words of Ice Cube "Today was a good day"...i found a hydro store. almost forgot to put the car in park before i got out thats how excited i was...i picked up a bag of FFOF and flower nutes. kinda spendy though..a bag of FFOF was $13. wanted to pick up some beastie bloomz, open sesame, and cha ching but for $36 each.....hell no. next grow definitely.

transplanted today....didn't go to bad..the first one went just right but the second one, when i turned it upside down, some loose soil got all over the plant but other than that, no problems. and i was able to fit one more plant so that makes 3 that will be flowering.

I guess I need to say congratz..More power to ya bro..

Way to go man. FFOF is 18 bucks here. :surf:
I know what you mean at 36 bucks per. Next grow.
Glad you made room of the third one and I sure would rather have mother nature do the deed. Who knows it might make it.
I can sure relate to you grows name:smokin: Thought I was set with two retirements. That was before the economy went tits up. Now its check to check and please be on time.:thedoubletake:
Glad its going your way on the grow.:goodjob:

Way to go man. FFOF is 18 bucks here. :surf:
I know what you mean at 36 bucks per. Next grow.
Glad you made room of the third one and I sure would rather have mother nature do the deed. Who knows it might make it.
I can sure relate to you grows name:smokin: Thought I was set with two retirements. That was before the economy went tits up. Now its check to check and please be on time.:thedoubletake:
Glad its going your way on the grow.:goodjob:

$18? damn..maybe i shouldn't complain...yeah im gonna go scout out an area tomorrow for the outdoors..gonna plant the male also (far from the female), if it makes it, could use trimming for hash.

there's truly something wrong with this system when a taxpayer retires twice and still has to live check to check...hang in there is what i say....and keep :roorrip:

If you do get to plant outdoors, please fill us in on the plant's fate. Would be interesting to know if it survives and produces.

Back
Top Bottom