Laid off, Broke, and tired of paying these high bud prices.

welcome ganjaman...currently I'm using MG organic, wanna get some fox farm for when I transplant but no hydro shops near me so might have to stick with MG organic for the entire time. as for lights I'm using all cfls and here's the wattage..
1 42w soft white 2700K
3 26w soft white 2700K
4 13w soft white 2700K
1 26w daylight 6500K

looking to replace that 26w daylight with another 42w soft white.
:grinjoint:

so i think i may have a hermie...not sure but here's a pic..im hoping you experts can let me know for sure...these two pics are from the same plant.

ball_shot1.jpg

female_hair.jpg

forgot to mention..thats the only place where those balls (i think they're balls) are showing and there's multiple places where the hairs are developing.

:rollit:

Wait a while to be sure. Patience Grasshopper :ganjamon:
Nice set up you have. I'm doing a cheap y too.:goodjob:
Hope you don't mind me tagging along.:popcorn:
I'll learn along with you. :peace:

well i used Mg Organic potting mix and the nutes in it i was told was wat was burning my little 2 week old plants but idk may been something else just givving you heads up cuz i'm in smae boat no hydro shops any were so have to use basic's

From the latest pics, with the flowering tops, looks like a couple of great looking females to me:goodjob:

meanbean you're right..they usually look like a lighter green with new growth then they turn their darker green shade...if it doesn't turn that darker green shade then i'll start to worry...soon as the lights come on i'll take some more pics.

I read somewhere that said to never top while flowering, has anyone tried this and what result did you get?

I read somewhere that said to never top while flowering, has anyone tried this and what result did you get?

I think it would depend on the strain - I've topped and supercropped the last plant in my grow during flowering, and have continued to top right up to the present. It seems to help the buds thicken if they are continuing to stretch long after they should.

Take a look at my grow - it might just be the crazy sativa I'm growing.

Back
Top Bottom