Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

You can never go overboard with pictures. Your taking good care of your girls, super lush...beautiful! :bravo:

Thanks dude. Actually I don't do that much anymore. It was a lot of work at the beginning of the grow...LSTing, mixing soil, transplanting, etc. Now, I just kind of look in on them once every couple days and water them about once a week and let them grow. :)

nice grow man
i have checked in here and there but its been a good while so i had to compliment
600watts in that tube?
looks like you and i are stepping in the same direction with the alfalfa meal, soy meal...
i'll be mixing a blend for the summer
i started a vermibin and bokashi
have you heard of bokashi? i think you might like it

nice grow man
i have checked in here and there but its been a good while so i had to compliment
600watts in that tube?
looks like you and i are stepping in the same direction with the alfalfa meal, soy meal...
i'll be mixing a blend for the summer
i started a vermibin and bokashi
have you heard of bokashi? i think you might like it

Yeah I only have a 600 watter in there. never heard of bokashi. Will do some research into it. Thanks for the tip and thanks for stopping by.

yeah man thats it
i'm trying to culture some of the lactobacillus right now with a rice wash method
i homebrew and make cheese also, it all has a lot in common
i just used a leftover 5 gallon pickle bucket from a restaraunt you could make your own spout if you wanted to get the tea with a homebrew spout
just thought i'd share that since it looks like you are looking to organics with the meals, seaweed and compost teas

yeah man thats it
i'm trying to culture some of the lactobacillus right now with a rice wash method
i homebrew and make cheese also, it all has a lot in common
i just used a leftover 5 gallon pickle bucket from a restaraunt you could make your own spout if you wanted to get the tea with a homebrew spout
just thought i'd share that since it looks like you are looking to organics with the meals, seaweed and compost teas

Lactobacillus supplements were discussed with my wifes doctor recently to help treat her Crohn's. The doctor also mentioned how that bacteria occurs naturally in the intestines and vaginas. My wife smacked the hell out of me when I said, "See, eating vagina's keeps you healthy." :rofl: The Doctor laughed out loud...ahh good times.

Thanks for sharing wohlichen, and Hemp, sorry I got off topic in your journal :)

-dime

See, eating vagina's keeps you healthy....sorry I got off topic in your journal :)
:rofl::rofl:Any time dude. :rofl::rofl:

See, eating vagina's keeps you healthy...

I'm assuming you're supposed to swallow the "juice"? :)

Yeah, haha, saw this last week the little kid must have been limping for days he got a damn good slamming down on that floor with his knees and hips taking the main impact, see him hobble when he just about gets up, lol.

Not sure whether you saw my post but I got my seeds today, plus free nutes, plus DVD.

Have a good week my friend,
Toaor

Wouldn't surprise me, won't pick on the big kid again!

These are the seeds I got: Super Critical

Have no idea what's in the free nutrients but 20 bags will keep me going for 20 weeks of growing so at least 3 crops of their Super Critical Auto's, supposedly 6/7 weeks from germ, that's quick!

Toaor

Back
Top Bottom