Looking For A Tester Of Maxsisun MG3000

Thanks for the tag @Krissi1982 :Namaste:

Yall americans and folks all over the world prob have a regural monday, but here in Finland, today 12/6 we celebrate independence Day.
Of course, I'm sorry I missed you in my earlier post...

Happiest Independence Day @Verbalist !!! Enjoy your holiday!!! Is there something Finnish I can say that is appropriate on this occassion?! I'm trying to get the Hawaiian, Aussie, Irish and English lingo down...what's not to add 1 more?!

Awww thanks Charlie! Really wish we could all meet up one of these days! I think we would all really get along!!! I felt bad I should have spent more time going through this thread rather than trying to remember who commented here cause I kept missing people, that's something a forgettable person would do!!! Speaking of that, just made me think of some others missing @SnoocheeBoochees and @Verbalist

Another 2 FYI @Maxsisun
No, you do just fine. Never judge yourself so critically that you injure your self image. I person "is" who they "are". No leopard can change it's spots. We all should accept our strengths, limitations and weaknesses. The "smart person" knows when to ask for help. No person can be all things to all people.

Of course, I'm sorry I missed you in my earlier post...

Happiest Independence Day @Verbalist !!! Enjoy your holiday!!! Is there something Finnish I can say that is appropriate on this occassion?! I'm trying to get the Hawaiian, Aussie, Irish and English lingo down...what's not to add 1 more?!
Typical would be ”hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää” = happy independence day :D

Would love to hear some english speakin trying to pronounce that :laugh: Our lang sounds kinda dum anyway.

No, you do just fine. Never judge yourself so critically that you injure your self image. I person "is" who they "are". No leopard can change it's spots. We all should accept our strengths, limitations and weaknesses. The "smart person" knows when to ask for help. No person can be all things to all people.
Words of wisdom to live by today and always Charlie. Thank you my friend :green_heart:

Typical would be ”hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää” = happy independence day :D

Would love to hear some english speakin trying to pronounce that :laugh: Our lang sounds kinda dum anyway.
I wish I had a voice record function on this...I'm FAILING miserably at even attempting to say that but...
Buuut...
"Hyvaa itsenaisyyspaivaa"!!! I bet learning to read was much harder for you than us Americans....that's a lot of letters and special characters!

Thanks for the tag @Krissi1982 :Namaste:

Yall americans and folks all over the world prob have a regural monday, but here in Finland, today 12/6 we celebrate independence Day.
I'm for celebrating FREEDOM wherever you are in this world. I'll smoke to that!

Smoking to @Verbalist today!!! Mixed up stray hairs and kief to pack this one for ya!! Pass it around to everyone :passitleft:

20211205_211321.jpg

Wow! I guess I missed check in with #Maxissun #MG3000. Thanks for getting me in Krissi.

But I’m here for the celebration with Verbalist and everyone celebrating Finlands Independence day. ”hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää” @Verbalist

Its about the end of the line for this girl:love:

Wow! I guess I missed check in with #Maxissun #MG3000. Thanks for getting me in Krissi.

But I’m here for the celebration with Verbalist and everyone celebrating Finlands Independence day. ”hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää” @Verbalist

Its about the end of the line for this girl:love:
I wish we could pronounce it!!! Happy to learn something new today and celebrate a holiday with a 420 friend!
I forgot this one

A7A571F7-37CF-48E8-AEFB-35EC76671759.jpeg
:love: she's so rad....love it

Come on little one.
What is your soil your using, or is that a top dressing? It looks really nutritious and uniform. It looks much nicer then the retail soils with all the stumps and logs in them anymore.

What is your soil your using, or is that a top dressing? It looks really nutritious and uniform. It looks much nicer then the retail soils with all the stumps and logs in them anymore.
Looks like a bat guano topping over a blend mix with perlite. I don't buy soils with "bark" in them - waste of money. Or, maybe a top dress with @GeoFlora Nutrients ?

Back
Top Bottom