Low Budget Soil Grow Indoors - Closet Grow

anyone think I should just take the tarp off, and just leave it open or is it better with the tarp for light?

I would think the heat would drop though??

Hey Cali!! things are lookin damn good bro!!! The ladies are freakin huge since last time I stopped thru. Looks like you handled that PH issue, good job on the flush....excited to see these ladies flower...are you switching to 12/12 soon?

Said fuck it, and switch out.Seen how hot it get in the room with the 1000 watt light.

So far it's in the upper 80's.Not bad, I thought it would got to the 90's+?But it's not.

anyone think I should just take the tarp off, and just leave it open or is it better with the tarp for light?

I would think the heat would drop though??

id say it should be ok..if the tarps reflective then youd get more light with it on but if its gettin to the 80s then id take it off and let the air circulate better.

well temp is staying at 86f with the 1000 watt :cheer:So the temp with the 400 mh was 80f.Only 7-6 degrees more with the big light.

second day of flowering

Found out I can't get a inline fan till February 28--waiting on taxes

Going to get a fan to pull more air in in the room.

When I do start the JD lighting journal.I'm going to go with 400w mh magnetic, plus 600w hps digital ballast!Side by side testing, plus I get to see what this a blue mh and red hps talk is all about!

I would rather have quality buds then Quantity.I guess, I'll find out.

some update pics

Trying to do some cloning, but fucked up by putting them under the hps 3' away, 3 wilted?
I sprayed them with some water and put my tents back on them and put them under my 80, watt light.
Picture_6201.jpg
Picture_6211.jpg

Hey dude grows lookin good glad to see another connasuir of sorts from the 209 ur free lights r freakin awesome wish i cld do sumthin like tht im still waiting on a ballast to hook up my thousand watt with air cooled hood. Im definately subscribed hopefully we can help eachother out with issues

Jd lighting pmed me, telling me my ballast had been shipped, with tracking number!wow.

Can't wait to do my JD light review next grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also got some clones from my plants,and made my order for some new clones for the next grow.Will be putting my clones on a 80 watt florescent light's in my garage for now.

I need the air cooled hood but i have an extra stainless hood if u want it with cord and also a 400wt hps i dunno email me n ill shoot u my number:peace:

Got two mango clones, and one lemon skunk today, also have three granddaddy kush, three skunk clones-man they smell!!

For the JD light squad grow.

NICE mango is deffinately some dank. well i dont know why i singled out 1. they're all dank ass strains. you got one hell of a lineup. your lights are about to be hella nice man im happy for you and your JD lighting. 600 watts huh? lookin forward to seein this grow take off:woohoo:

JD light is in, and my inline fan installed.

TEmp last light was 90f with out inline can, today with inline fan temp is 79-81f WHAO!

For now the inline fan goes like this-- outside air in, air cool hood, exhaut near window inside spare room.

Back
Top Bottom