I'm thinking of trying it with some Painkiller XL buds. They're at about 79% RH, so just about perfect. :) IDK whether CBD strains yield similar-quality benefits, but I might as well try it!

Thanks, Bilbo! I'll be curing some Lemon Candy the old fashioned way as well, so it'll be great to compare with the cob. :passitleft:

Cobbing fun! I let the cob & canary sweat for 36 hours at 105F. Cut them out of the vac-bag and blotted off moisture, then let them air dry for about 3 hours. Into a new vac-bag they went and then into a box in the flower tent, where temps are currently 78F.

While I was feeding the girls this morning, it struck me how easily I could see Alien's trichomes with my naked eye. I had to share! She's looking good to me at 66 days into the grow.

I got all excited about Alien and neglected to post about my poor little CBD Hash Plant!

She's 9 weeks old from seed and loving life in the flower tent. No pistils yet (it's only been 4 days since flip), but she looks way better than crowded into the corner of the veg tent.

Up-potted to a 3-gallon felt pot, I've been feeding her 40oz of AN SensiGrow for Coco (1T each of A/B per gal). I think the nasty spots on her leaves are from spillage, but I'll keep an eye on the newer leaves to see if it might be something else I'm doing (or not doing).

Introducing…

Gorilla Glue #4 x White Widow

Here's what the breeder (Expert Seeds) says about it:

The Gorrila Glue #4 strain is a potent hybrid strain that delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch. Its chunky, resin-covered buds fill the room with pungent earthy sweet and sour aromas inherited from its parent strains, Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubb, and Chocolate Diesel. We had to combine the White Widow strain with Gorrila Glue #4 because it’s one of the most reliable powerful short flowering strains around the globe, and here we have achieved stabilizing 2 Olympic cannabis cup contenders in to a very powerful hybrid.

Genetics: Indica 80%, Sativa 20%
Yield Indoor: 400-500 g/m2
Yield Outdoor: 500 g/plant
Harvest Month: End September
Flowering Time: 55-60 days
THC: 25%

Mmmm, sounds good! So I plopped a seed into a jiffy pellet hydrated with plain water at pH 5.6 and set it into a solo cup on a bed of coco coir. Into the veg tent she went. Three days later, I could see her pushing toward the surface. She popped last night, but I didn't photograph her until this afternoon. Her seed shell was on a bit tight, so I pried it open a little. Hopefully she can take it the rest of the way.

I've never purposely grown a mostly indica variety, but I wanted something relaxing for evenings & nights. At seedsman, I found the statement "The 25% THC and low CBD produced by this weed strain will hit hard and heavy and is likely to have inexperienced smokers and vapers flat on their back." quite amusing. A challenge, eh? Sign me up!

I'm thinking of trying it with some Painkiller XL buds. They're at about 79% RH, so just about perfect. :) IDK whether CBD strains yield similar-quality benefits, but I might as well try it!
I just smoked some of Ms Stanks Harlequin yesterday. We had a tester nug we took and I decided to give it a test ride. I gotta say I dig the feeling it gives you. Its not as fun as a THC blast but to just feel better and a little pick me up, I liked it. Its something I could start puffing on all throughout the day. Make menial tasks interesting, helps with my pain, elevates my mood. I am sure it will do all those things in cob form too if I smoked it. Not sure how it will translate in terms of an edible cob....I was thinking more of the smoke from it.

I haven't had a taste of the Dance World OR the PKXL yet. I grew them for my family member, so I didn't want to swipe from her "stash" but she's not going through it as quickly as I thought she might (and I have the CBD Hash Plant starting her flower phase), so I might give it a try to see if it helps my arthritis pain. :)

Gonna get me some of that Harlequin on my next shopping adventure. :D

I am loving the harlequin. I pulled some of Ms Stanks buds from the jars and set them on the counter to quick dry. Smoked one of em tonight after working in the garden. Told her that I might be stealing a lot more of them LOL!

You've got an Alien vs Triangle and a CBD-Hash Plant growing? Yep I'm gunna pull up a seat and follow along. Is your CBD-HP from Seedsman? I've got a CBD-HP of my own that got put into flower a few days ago (after vegging for waaaay to long) and I've got some AvT seeds I was going to plant alongside my Dark Devil Auto but instead went with a Sour Hound Auto (from Mephisto).

That sounds so good, Van! I can't wait to get some. And it was a pretty plant too. So many strains to try, so little grow space. LOL

Welcome NightMask! I'm still a newbie grower, but I'm adventurous. :p yah, the CBD-HP is a seedsman product. So far so good! The Alien is only the second auto I've grown, and she nearly outgrew my veg tent! Haha. That DDA is another I've got my eye on.

I'm a newbie grower too and second auto run for me too (I do 2 at a time). First auto's I did for a test run were Auto White Widow and Auto Kush. I'll be interested to see your final smoke report on the Alien because I don't think I've seen many other people growing it.

I'm hoping the CBD-HP is a nice strain. That's my medicine plant so I hope it works, but if not I've got another 4 seeds to try and find a pheno I like.

I'm excited about the alien! I think I'm about 10-14 days from harvest, going by the breeder's estimate. She's a cool plant with a ton of trichomes.

I have high hopes for the CBD-HP too. My family member needs meds for pain relief and muscle spasms, and so far, the dance world hasn't been a home run. I also have some purple orange CBD seeds that look promising.

I'd like to hear more about that Alien vs Triangle after a cure, or even what she smells like now. Do you know anything about it? The @SeedsMan page doesn't really say anything about the flavour or effects or anything, just that it used to be a limited edition.

High hopes for the CBD-HP!. I was actually thinking about popping another seed on the next round of new plants to have two pheno's to choose from to find the best medicine for me. I hadn't heard about the purple orange CBD, the chocolate and citrus flavours sounds nice. My only other CBD seeds are some CBD Critical Cure from Barneys Farm. I shoulda got a few more CBD strains but hopefully I can find the medicine I need with the seeds I've got.

hey @Nightmask2!

Are you talkin about this one!?

Buy Hash Plant CBD Feminised Seeds from Seedsman | Seedsman

CBD Hash Plant is a medicinal stain that is almost completely indica. It was bred in conjunction with CBD Crew and has a THC:CBDV ratio of 1:1 at 6% of each of these cannabinoids.
CBD Hash Plant is a fast-flowering marijuana strain that finishes in 7 weeks indoors or during the month of September when grown outdoors in northern latitudes. Due to its indica genetics it remains a fairly short to medium plant which is very relaxing with medicinal properties thanks to the high levels of CBD. The buds are tight and dense, covered in sticky resin and with marked fruity terpenes.
It has quite a sedative effect and with the added CBD boost it is helpful to treat the symptoms of arthritis, cancer treatments, fibromyalgia, inflammation, insomnia, muscle spasms, nausea, pain, Parkinson's Disease, spasticity, spinal chord injuries and Tourette's Syndrome.

I hope it helps!

Have a great day guys & gals!

Or this one!?

Mephisto Genetics

they say Spicy Skunky .....effect: very strong!

but they are the F2...

Good luck with them!

1685133780839.png

Back
Top Bottom