Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway & Photo Contest

#marshydro420

Didn’t see my UK mates @Growings and @Paul Squiggle here. Also I’d invite @Kanno26 incase your Czech setup is lacking something ;)

Heres the Hempy Gorilla Glue gang / Rebuild day 12
1E3D22C1-25C1-4499-AF9D-383A3826207A.jpeg

- Verb
@Verbalist, I didn't know you were doing hempy. Funny I just started researching this. That setup looks way clean. What did you start the plants that are in the buckets in? And how deep is your reservoir at the bottom? And, last one, I promise - are you growing in straight perlite there or a mix with straight perlite covering the top? Thanks!!!!

Btw - you grow this way before? (I lied) Getting good results?

#marshydro420

Didn’t see my UK mates @Growings and @Paul Squiggle here. Also I’d invite @Kanno26 incase your Czech setup is lacking something ;)

Heres the Hempy Gorilla Glue gang / Rebuild day 12
1E3D22C1-25C1-4499-AF9D-383A3826207A.jpeg

- Verb
Hey Verb fantastic looking set up. :thumb:
Hope your doing well Mucker.

Stay safe
B8ll

Jeez, can't we have a drone shot from directly overhead of the whole garden?

:rofl:
Haaa haaa. It's the only one that has consistently been looking half decent. So I keep that one close to the entrance on purpose. LOL. I've been struggling the past few weeks just to get them ready for flower. I may try to get a shot of the whole tent though.

Haaa haaa. It's the only one that has consistently been looking half decent. So I keep that one close to the entrance on purpose. LOL. I've been struggling the past few weeks just to get them ready for flower. I may try to get a shot of the whole tent though.
Lmao!!!! I laugh because I love the honesty so much. I ask you sir: who among us does NOT put their best foot forward in their photos? :rofl: More than once I have intentionally NOT shown you a plant or an issue I thought I could handle on my own. I totally feel you man. Priceless.

who among us does NOT put their best foot forward in their photos?
Hehehehe I don't :laugh: I show everything....this grow nothing bad to show....but last one you got to see spots...wilting...etc lol I had every issue except pests. Lol

Hello @Jon :ciao:
@Verbalist, I didn't know you were doing hempy. Funny I just started researching this
I just started to rebuild from the scratch about two weeks ago.
You can find more specific info how I made my Hempys and ”the rebuild story” from my journal HERE (page8) or sig links work too.

What did you start the plants that are in the buckets in?
Started the seeds in Jiffy7 coco plugs, two white Hempys (100% perlite) are 1 gallon pots / 5L full capacity. And the small one is 2L coco/perlite Hempy.

And how deep is your reservoir at the bottom? And, last one, I promise - are you growing in straight perlite there or a mix with straight perlite covering the top? Thanks!!!!
On the 5L pots (~9" pot full height) I made the res hole 1.5" from the bottom. It held pretty much 1L water. I filled the res with Hydroton, so now it holds about 0.5-0.7L water.
So res/bottom layer is Hydroton, then second layer is #2 perlite and 2/3 top layer is finer #1 perlite.

The small yellow 2L Hempy is about 70/30 mix of Coco/perlite.
On 2L pot I made the res hole ~1.2" from the bottom. And filled the res with Hydroton. Res holds about 0.35L water

Btw - you grow this way before? (I lied) Getting good results?
And no, this is my first Hempy run! :cheesygrinsmiley: I’ve seen mad results with sucha small buckets.
Uhmm, anything else? Drop a question or feedback on the journo I’ll be checking it a bit more often :welcome:

Tok has his Golden Tiger, and here was mine from back in July of 2020:
full

It's a clone I flowered in a Big Gulp cup by sticking it in the closet between t-shirts when it wasn't outside. I got 47 grams off it!

How's that @Backlipslide @WreckLoose and @SeniorMoments? Good enough to get you in here to win from #marshydro420?
Timber.
Biggest stalk iv seen sticking out of a cup. Everrrrr
What won't you do my friend.
Your never ending changes and techniques keep me fascinated.
Hope you are having a great day Shed, no spell check hehe.

Stay safe
Bill

Hello @Jon :ciao:

I just started to rebuild from the scratch about two weeks ago.
You can find more specific info how I made my Hempys and ”the rebuild story” from my journal HERE (page8) or sig links work too.

Started the seeds in Jiffy7 coco plugs, two white Hempys (100% perlite) are 1 gallon pots / 5L full capacity. And the small one is 2L coco/perlite Hempy.

On the 5L pots (~9" pot full height) I made the res hole 1.5" from the bottom. It held pretty much 1L water. I filled the res with Hydroton, so now it holds about 0.5-0.7L water.
So res/bottom layer is Hydroton, then second layer is #2 perlite and 2/3 top layer is finer #1 perlite.

The small yellow 2L Hempy is about 70/30 mix of Coco/perlite.
On 2L pot I made the res hole ~1.2" from the bottom. And filled the res with Hydroton. Res holds about 0.35L water

And no, this is my first Hempy run! :cheesygrinsmiley: I’ve seen mad results with sucha small buckets.
Uhmm, anything else? Drop a question or feedback on the journo I’ll be checking it a bit more often :welcome:
Thanks so much @Verbalist! I have also seen mad yields from small containers and REALLY mad yields from larger ones. I have to try this. Good luck!! I'll be watching this one close!

Your small pot is 70/30 coco/perlite? That's exactly what I'm growing in just in regular pots no hempy. So that mix will work with hempy too? Now I know what @Azimuth meant when he asked me if I was going to try a coco/hempy run. It will be interesting to see how well they like each medium. Very interesting. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom