Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer

:cheesygrinsmiley: @canna......@Fan....=@CannaFan :thedoubletake::cco:

:high-five: thanks for giving us informations about him,we will check his grow journal.
@ photos . He's a grower who knows what his doing . A true qualified grower for a job like this . More years growing then some have been smoking

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:high-five: thanks for giving us informations about him,we will check his grow journal.

Grows plants the way there where intended . Plus makes his on strains and cross breeds . Plus no autos in his garden . Ppl come to him for advice on growing or hey ways wrong with my plant and will put you and your grow back on track . Pushes every grow to the next level . Who would you like building your house 3rd yr apprentice or qualified master builder .

:goodjob:that's great.As i can see,you are also with good growing experience.:high-five:
Grows plants the way there where intended . Plus makes his on strains and cross breeds . Plus no autos in his garden . Ppl come to him for advice on growing or hey ways wrong with my plant and will put you and your grow back on track . Pushes every grow to the next level . Who would you like building your house 3rd yr apprentice or qualified master builder .

Yea i grow but I see a lot of ppl asking him for advice and gives the right advice to lots of new growers from first problems to experience growers changing from using salt base nutes to hi brix or organic . Very wide base of knowledge and would get results other growers are chasing

Yea i grow but I see a lot of ppl asking him for advice and gives the right advice to lots of new growers from first problems to experience growers changing from using salt base nutes to hi brix or organic . Very wide base of knowledge and would get results other growers are chasing

I just tried to post on his strain creation thread. Locked up?

As a "3rd year apprentice", I have learned so very much from the growers here on this site. Master growers as well as newer growers. I owe all of my knowledge to them, and all of the wonderful freely distributed help they offer. I am truly grateful that I can now help people in return, and If I don't know the answer, I point them where they can find it or post the question to my own thread for help from others.

This site is amazing, and so are all of the folks who make it. Great family

:circle-of-love:

Guys, Mars Hydro is looking for product reviewer on 420magazine now, who do you trust? Please tag him here, we will choose one people from all the tagged person.
we are waiting for their objective ,professinoal review. Mars Pro II Epistar 320 and 4'x4 tent will be the reviewed product. Deadline: 30th,Sept. ––––By Mars Hydro Team. :welcome:
product_reviewer_1_.jpg

Spelling on photo.. Episatr.. Sorry if made aware of earlier..

Already mentioned him in the Mars Hydro thread, but I'm gonna throw it in here as well.

@Asesino85

First journal coming to an end, it's been a very enjoyable ride with thorough detailed information and a lot of updates.
I'm sure he would do an awesome product review/grow journal with this kit :Namaste:

@GrizzWald true nuff eh.

i can just see it now.....dude has himself a new garden shed/tent and an awesome led hanging from his fence....notice the satire in my voice....i know its hard, but after competing with him, the first thing when i saw his name here was that visual exactly. lmfao

in all seriousness, he would be an excellent reviewer!!

but that image just gave me the giggles.

have fun eh

@Grizzwald!

He will do a detailed journal, and he grows amazing plants! Excellent grower and knowledge to back him up. :)

@Grizzwald true nuff eh.

i can just see it now.....dude has himself a new garden shed/tent and an awesome led hanging from his fence....notice the satire in my voice....i know its hard, but after competing with him, the first thing when i saw his name here was that visual exactly. lmfao

in all seriousness, he would be an excellent reviewer!!

but that image just gave me the giggles.

have fun eh

Yepper, I have a good mind's visual on that now. :rofl: Thanks!

You have fun too.

Good morning Sara. I think I will throw my hat into the ring also. I don't have any current journals, so maybe it is time for a new one. I could give a good comparison between my 900 and the Epistar 320. I would run clones so we could have an accurate comparison. Let me know. :circle-of-love::peace:

:thumb: Hi SG! :)

Happy to read you are ready to start journaling again. It's long overdue (if you know what I mean) ;-)

:goodjob:That's great.

:thumb:You a kind and nice person,i think you helped lots of growers here.:bravo:
We are lucky to be here with you guys for a long time,you guys all are amazing.:bravo:
I just tried to post on his strain creation thread. Locked up?

As a "3rd year apprentice", I have learned so very much from the growers here on this site. Master growers as well as newer growers. I owe all of my knowledge to them, and all of the wonderful freely distributed help they offer. I am truly grateful that I can now help people in return, and If I don't know the answer, I point them where they can find it or post the question to my own thread for help from others.

This site is amazing, and so are all of the folks who make it. Great family

Back
Top Bottom