Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:morning Dennise, it's MarsII 1200w. :Namaste:
Good morning Sara... Didn't i read a post some time back that you are adding a Mars II 1600 to the prize list of POTM..:confused:....:circle-of-love:

:cheer:thank you! Isn't it awesome light?:cheer::cheer:
If anyone hasnt seen yet, COFinest posted 2 new videos, of the new lights on his Youtube channel.

:thanks: :goodjob:

:circle-of-love: Hi Evo, no need for on-off swithces, since it has been already remote controlled.:Namaste:
Is there an option to get either of the new models with an on off switch :thanks:

:Namaste: yes, it does.
It looks as if everything found its way to the remote

Haha, you will not let it happen, the remote control installs two AAA 1.5V batteries. The batteries are easy to get.:circle-of-love:
Yea , So if the remote stops working no light .

:thumb: don't worry, the light will still work without the remote control. All the leds will be on just with the power on.:high-five:
The light should be able to be operated without the remote.

:circle-of-love: Hello tony, yes, we have changed the spectrum ratio and location of MarsII. :Namaste: And we are still on the way to explore the most effective spectrum for you guys. Compared to the previous spectrum, we have added 2% more blue. Every year, we will collect remarks from the customers and send the feedbacks to the production department. They will analyze, do research and test out better spectrum. We need to make improvement, so as to maxmize your possiblity of better yield.:circle-of-love:

Yes, it has changed since last year. The spectrum in 2013 was more red. We don't use that spectrum any more after we have found better spectrum now. All the adjustment is based on customer's practical feedback. And it turns out great. :Namaste:

Thank you for the reply Sara on the changes and why, Much appreciation. :thumb:

:circle-of-love: hello Santb, it's ok, today is very peaceful, I have sent you message regarding the fan.:Namaste:

Ha Ha that's cool I like it peaceful!
Got your message; thanks. :thumb:

I know this has been asked 1000x already.

Sara also gave me the reply with the "old model" 300W (60x5W) about recommended height from plants 18"-24". (This also what most people say and use.)

Now I just found the sheet that came with my lights, and it says
"distance of plants and plant lamp is 2.5m-3.5m, the minimum height for grow lights is 0.8m"

I am again entirely confused now (the sheet is for MZ-300-60LED, MZ-600-120LED, MZAQ-168-55LED, MZAQ-300-100LED which is old-model) since this is WAY, WAY higher distance than from what I have ever read. (This would explain why my plants are still bleaching at 25"...)

(2.5m = 98", 3.5m = 137"!! Or is this a typo on the sheet? Needless to say that 2.5 METERS or 3.5 METERS (!) would be very, very far! :)

Why are my LEDs green ? just wondered

It is a pigment of your imagination they are really white.....Really they are it's just color bleed read back a few pages and you will see it has been a hot topic for a while

Not quite true. There have been some faulty LED's and Sara has remarked that they are aware of it. I've just been offered by Ruby to have all my 'warm white' diodes replaced. Definitely not a figment of anyone's imagination. Maybe you missed Sara's post Randy, it's probably less than 10 pages back as of yet :thumb:

BTW I also have to applaud Ruby for her outstanding customer service in regards to this matter. She involved their Engineer's and actually made the offer to replace my diodes without my even asking. Mars-Hydro had success in retaining this customer for that matter alone ;)

It is a pigment of your imagination they are really white.....Really they are it's just color bleed read back a few pages and you will see it has been a hot topic for a while

Do you think figment is behind this ? I 'll never get the disney thing

:morenutes: one baby stands out, why is it specially treated.:circle-of-love:
:) :morenutes: :) :morenutes: :) :morenutes: :rollit:
SAM_3944.JPG

new baby's :cheer:
SAM_39521.JPG

:popcorn:

:circle-of-love: Hello, randy, yes, very calm, maybe a good thing :cheesygrinsmiley: people go out for a date,:green_heart:
Is it just me or did things get real quiet around here ?:popcorn:

:party:welcome back, supergroomwer, we miss you so much!:party:
Sorry. I was gone for 5 days. Trying to get back into the working habit. I will try to post more. :) :peace:

:circle-of-love: Hello, plugged, they are not green led diodes, we will not mount green led diodes if not for customization. :Namaste: Light does not propagate in a straight line but in circles, so the color will blend and good camera will detect the blend. The best way is to isolate the other color and check the real spectrum of them and whether the "green" led still looks green to your eyes. They are supposed to be warm white. :circle-of-love:
Why are my LEDs green ? just wondered

:high-five: yes, I guess it's from page 988, we have a heated discussion.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom