Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I will ask from our factory for you, I am not sure where is the problem. I think their power darw should close to each other.,

Thanks Sara,

Please let me know as soon as you can.

The tents and plants are ready to go but the lights must be the same wattage for an accurate test so I wait for your answer

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 2' x 2' x 6 foot custom grow cabinet. I'm in the process of researching and selecting my first led. I'm considering the Mars II 400 or the Reflector 48x3w.

I plan on a combination of LST and ScrOG to manage the canopy.

I would prefer using the 48x3w for the ability to switch spectrum and price. But, I could wait and save money for the Mars II 400 if it's not too over sized and yield/quality justify the price increase. Would the gain in light penetration make much of a difference since I'll be managing the canopy? I can vent up to 300 watts of heat and maintain >80 degrees in the cabinet so the difference in watts is no concern.

I look forward to your thoughts. I've learned so much from this community. Thank you everyone...

Dear All my friends, a news I have to tell you. I were told our shipping cost will raise 6% again, so I am not sure if my boss will ask me to raise the price on our website. if you want to order light, please order within this month.

Besides, our warehouse work overtime last weekend, all orders have been shipped, if you do not get tracking number from me, please check on our website, because I failed to email some of you. thank you all.

I asked our service again, they said tracking number did not change, and we are not sure where the problem is. I wanted to ask them again. but they are on holiday from 23~25 for Xmas. hope you will get the light soon. thank u .

I heard there has heavy storm snow in some Sates now, maybe it caused the delay of product.sorry about this.
Man it's been 5 buisiness days and the tracking number is still not working 8(.anyone have this problem before? I always get a working tracking # for everything I order within 3 days and it's been 5. I thought this stuff was warehoused in California lol

Thanks for posting that pic Governmentchecks.awesome to see what it can do!

@sara - got the light in great shape - awesome packaging, fedex delivered on Sunday before Christmas - 7 days, 5 business days from China to West coast of US! Awesome! Super bright!

@spasmodic: I got a mars II 80x5w (400w, but 175~200w actual) with 2x2x5 space, 75f ambient, and a 22w ~50 cfm fan and temp is 77f with light 30"; quiet, even in bedroom closet; so far so good, much to learn yet. Build quality is superb; got Jon's a51 spectrum, looks perfect but proof is in the puffin as they say.

D

@SourDman:

Do you plan to journal your grow? I'd love to see this light in action in a similar space as mine. I wish I had the money to spring for 80x5w. Will have to wait another month or two if I decide not to buy the 48x3w. I'm a bricklayer by trade. Winters always kill me financially. Constantly losing time due to freezing temps and holidays.

@spasmodic: I got a mars II 80x5w (400w, but 175~200w actual) with 2x2x5 space, 75f ambient, and a 22w ~50 cfm fan and temp is 77f with light 30"; quiet, even in bedroom closet; so far so good, much to learn yet. Build quality is superb; got Jon's a51 spectrum, looks perfect but proof is in the puffin as they say.

@Sara - got the light in great shape - awesome packaging, fedex delivered on Sunday before Christmas - 7 days, 5 business days from China to West coast of US! Awesome! Super bright!

D

were you able to track your package? Christmas hasn't happened yet so I don't follow you lolz stay stoned my friends!

Hey Armory I was able to track the whole way but updates lagged by a day per typical FedEx.. Crazy thing was that it was "out for delivery" fri-sun - FedEx usually doesn't even deliver Sunday. They told me it was since they were so backed up from the holidays.

@spas not sure about a journal yet - taking enough notes to put one together if I change my mind. Getting some other things going in the works (micro propagation etc) then was thinking of journaling my whole ultra micro perpetual harvest.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 2' x 2' x 6 foot custom grow cabinet. I'm in the process of researching and selecting my first led. I'm considering the Mars II 400 or the Reflector 48x3w.

I plan on a combination of LST and ScrOG to manage the canopy.

I would prefer using the 48x3w for the ability to switch spectrum and price. But, I could wait and save money for the Mars II 400 if it's not too over sized and yield/quality justify the price increase. Would the gain in light penetration make much of a difference since I'll be managing the canopy? I can vent up to 300 watts of heat and maintain >80 degrees in the cabinet so the difference in watts is no concern.

I look forward to your thoughts. I've learned so much from this community. Thank you

Heya spas I have had the mars2 80x5watt/400 since June and I think it would very much be worth it to wait if you have to it's a great light and will just kill it in your space I'm running it in a 2x3x6ft tent and it has done a fantastic job I have flowered out 1 round of small plants and got the highest quality meds I've ever grown to that point, I have been using it to veg recently and the plants are busting out the seams of the tent I'm going to flower with it shortly I have a journal in my sig dedicated to this light, for it's size it packs a good punch I think you might find it helpful in deciding if you want to wait, the penetration of the 5watters is awesome and worth the extra $ come have a look!:high-five:

Here is some photo's of some GSC I just finished up under a Ceramic metal halide/ Mars II 80x5w in my flowering tent :) The Mars II rocks!

DSC080781.JPG
DSC080801.JPG
DSC080772.JPG

So How does one order the daisy chain cords from the website for Top LED? I can't find an option or listing anywhere. Sara, I wrote you last night, can you please respond asap. I would like to order soon. Also, can you please respond to the email I sent regarding what LED diodes/chips and colors/wavelenghts you have available at TOP LED? I have asked a few times and still have not gotten a response. I would like to customize a light and want to start planning out the spectoral output now. Thanks.

So, I went to UPS to pick up a package that I had been anxiously waiting on, when lo and behold, the clerk told me I had two others if I wanted them. Hell yeah !! Got them home and SARA HAD COME THROUGH AGAIN !! No email, no tracking number, nada...but there were my 2 new Reflector 144X3W lights, only 7 days after ordering. I am truly impressed. Thank you very, very much Sara. Here's some pics of the lights and where they are going. Just have to put it all together. Oh, and a pic of the original package I went to pick up.
IMG_43653.JPG

IMG_43662.JPG

IMG_43681.JPG

So, I went to UPS to pick up a package that I had been anxiously waiting on, when lo and behold, the clerk told me I had two others if I wanted them. Hell yeah !! Got them home and SARA HAD COME THROUGH AGAIN !! No email, no tracking number, nada...but there were my 2 new Reflector 144X3W lights, only 7 days after ordering. I am truly impressed. Thank you very, very much Sara. Here's some pics of the lights and where they are going. Just have to put it all together. Oh, and a pic of the original package I went to pick up

Hey bud thanks for the info.My tracking # is also not working after 5 business days! and a weekened.May I ask why you had to pick it up from ups

So How does one order the daisy chain cords from the website for Top LED? I can't find an option or listing anywhere. Sara, I wrote you last night, can you please respond asap. I would like to order soon. Also, can you please respond to the email I sent regarding what LED diodes/chips and colors/wavelenghts you have available at TOP LED? I have asked a few times and still have not gotten a response. I would like to customize a light and want to start planning out the spectoral output now. Thanks.

Thank you Sara for getting back to me. I didn't realize that there is no Daisy chain cord needed and that you can just plug the standard wall plug 110v into the next light... awesome :)

Back
Top Bottom