Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello Sara, I was wondering if the shipment to the US has still not arrived? I ordered a 96x3 Reflector on the 4th of December but still no update or response to my e-mail. I was hoping to catch you here, as I do not have 50 posts I must post this publicly. :S

read in the newspaper today that its still on strike and the government still isnt stepping in. The hay growers that ship to china here in central washington are starting to get mad now, they are affraid buyers in china will get their hay source else where. but im 90% sure we grow the best hay in the world if thats anything to brag about.

its "such a good hay location" to where they were our biggest fight for Recreational growing, We got forced to a Ag 20 zone and have to have a 60 foot buffer from our property boundary with no less then 15 acres of land to grow a 20,000 sq ft canopy space on

Washington politics are so far from knowing how cannabis works. "theyre affraid of seeds flyin in the wind and taking over their hay fields" like they would complain, a acre that use to yield them 1200$ a acre can now bring them upwards of 150,000$ ha.

but yes, the strike is still going and no light in the tunnel yet! (EDIT : ha pun now intended!)

I&I

Wait a second. How did y'all know it was Sara's bday? I feel left out :(

Happy Real Birthday!

Mine was yesterday, I was hoping my tent would be here in time. Oh, well. I know it isn't your fault :green_heart:

Sara, it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday!

Yes, we are still waiting for your customs to arrange our container. As soon as we get our lights to warehouse, I will ship your lights. We cannot tell the exact time, may be tomorrow will work, may be next week! :(

Yes, we are still waiting for your customs to arrange our container. As soon as we get our lights to warehouse, I will ship your lights. We cannot tell the exact time, may be tomorrow will work, may be next week! :(

I appreciate it and thanks also happy birthday!! I am really impatient and want more of your lights haha:circle-of-love:

Dear all my friends, please note that I have added freight cost to USA on our website. If you buy now, we will ship our lights directly from China, and it will take around one week to reach your place.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom