Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:tommy:and the Mars Pro II Epistar 160 works much better than the Mars 300,with better built-up and quality.:high-five:
Mars_Pro_II_Epistar160-1.jpg

You're lucky, I had an old 300 model but only lasted 12 months before diodes burnt out. The new Pro II models are really worth the upgrade though

It may help with the heat,but we are not sure what will happen after a while.....:Namaste:please keep any eye on it.:Namaste:
The light is all open anyways it won't effect it will be alot better in my opinion maybe try just one first

:party:everything is in your pics.haha:volcano-smiley:
Mars Pro II series grown buds :) I think this speaks for itself on how efficient they are

buds_0037.jpg

Strain - Big-Bud (It really deserves that name)

harvest_0058.jpg

Strains - Big-bud & Pure power plant

:circle-of-love:May i know what is your growing space? :high-five:
Question:) I am running a Mars Pro2 Epi-160 in flower now and running full spectrum!!! Now I have another reflector 144 would I benefit from running both and splitting my plants up a little give them some more room cause the pots are touching plants are dry humping each other all day!!! Lol!!So my question is should I run both lights heat isn't a issue I can vent it out no problems??!?!?

If it fog up the glass cover,you can clean it regularly,but if you remove the cover,it may fog up the PCB board.:high-five:
I'm not going to be able to tell cause I added a mars reflector 96 but I would almost put money on it that u would cause u are getting the full effect from the light no fogged up glass

:goodjob:you may need help at your garden,as you got so many plants need to harvest everyday.haha:cco:
second defolia 10 days later

IMG_0605_1_2.JPG

today putting on weight
IMG_0613_2_.JPG

:welcome:Hi Itibitiguy,usually the photoperiod cannabis strain will only enter full flowering mode when its lighting schedule is limited to 12/12,but they can grow under full spectrum lights.Usually the spectrum of the lights will not change the gender of your plants.:high-five:
I googled some informations:
What type of stress can trigger bananas to form on cannabis buds?

Inconsistent Light Schedules & Light Leaks - When plants don't get light at the same time each day, or if they're exposed to light during their dark period (light leak)

Heat - When temps get too high hermies and nanner often appear.

Too-Bright Light - Like too much heat, light that is too bright can stress your plants and trigger hermies. This is most often caused by growers keeping their lights to close to their plants. You can light-burn your plants even when temperature is under control.

Major Plant Problems - Major plant problems like nutrient deficiencies, root rot, pH problems, light-burn and nutrient burn can all trigger bananas to start growing

Genetics - While stress plays a big role in the formation of bananas, the tendency to form them seems to be genetic. This tendency is very common in the seeds of a plant that hermied - these "feminized" seeds, while always female, are much more likely to show the same herming traits as its parent.Growing seeds that were produced this way is naturally selecting to produce more buds that grow bananas.
Thanks Sara

I think I found a new way to make a hermies... but than again it's bag seed and I'm guessing her mudder was a hermie too. Any ways girls are doing good
420-magazine-mobile1510064885.jpg

Iti

Back
Top Bottom