Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

My bad.. I for got to add the stump pic's. Thank you granny t

20140702_122755.jpg
20140702_122828.jpg

CoFinest has many padawans.. he is a master among masters, i search the web for the best growing documentary's i can find and there are few good ones. the fact that you can create videos by your self with no script is amazing. i love watching grow videos (even with no words said) one day i hope a producer will come and help fund a very well put together movie about your different techniques of growing as well as do it yourself projects. yours is the main journal that every day i check in on to see what it is new i am learning today! its great and i hope it doesnt stop for a good long while. stay green all.

finally got to sit down and watch the newest installment of your youtube channel! very nice, will have one of these made just in-case a heat spike hits and temps jump over 100 outside i may need to use. but in 3 weeks i am guessing the led wont heat a 10x12 room up much.

I&i

Co, i understood the video and the objective you were trying to acomplish with the ice. I saw you agreed with the extra fan, also good to hear it brings the temps down. I didnt mean to be a ass but it seemed that way after i read it, sorry. I live in a big city so i didnt even know of people who couldnt go to a store or have mail delivery. The thing that frustrated me was putting your crop at risk with a cooler, the backup inline is all you should use to bring down the temps in your case. I can tell you took affence but that wasnt my motive. As for my grow, im not just throwing numbers around...i do infact have 16-1k lights. As for my post count, im a active member on RIU and came across this thread to possibly replace my 16 hps and go with 20+ mars 2 1200 or 1600, i signed up to watch your grow. From what i seen from another grow the 1200 had a 21oz harvest witch is on par with my 1k hps...yet the LED runs half the power.

I see we got off to the wrong foot but by any chance do you have a 1000w hps open bulb? i would love to see that temp gun on a open bulb and the temp gun on the mars 2 1600. This would be usefull for everyone, personally i would like to make some calculations on CFM and BTU if i decide to go with a A/C in a larger out building.

Also, i saw you using a kill-a-watt...possibly see what the 1000w HPS pulls (if you own 1) and what the mars 2 1600 pulls from the wall.

We are all trying to accomplish the same thing, lower hydro costs while still maintaining or over achieving yields from traditional HPS bulbs.

Thanks for your time.

Co, i understood the video and the objective you were trying to acomplish with the ice. I saw you agreed with the extra fan, also good to hear it brings the temps down. I didnt mean to be a ass but it seemed that way after i read it, sorry. I live in a big city so i didnt even know of people who couldnt go to a store or have mail delivery. The thing that frustrated me was putting your crop at risk with a cooler, the backup inline is all you should use to bring down the temps in your case. I can tell you took affence but that wasnt my motive. As for my grow, im not just throwing numbers around...i do infact have 16-1k lights. As for my post count, im a active member on RIU and came across this thread to possibly replace my 16 hps and go with 20+ mars 2 1200 or 1600, i signed up to watch your grow. From what i seen from another grow the 1200 had a 21oz harvest witch is on par with my 1k hps...yet the LED runs half the power.

I see we got off to the wrong foot but by any chance do you have a 1000w hps open bulb? i would love to see that temp gun on a open bulb and the temp gun on the mars 2 1600. This would be usefull for everyone, personally i would like to make some calculations on CFM and BTU if i decide to go with a A/C in a larger out building.

Also, i saw you using a kill-a-watt...possibly see what the 1000w HPS pulls (if you own 1) and what the mars 2 1600 pulls from the wall.

We are all trying to accomplish the same thing, lower hydro costs while still maintaining or over achieving yields from traditional HPS bulbs.

Thanks for your time.

not telling you how to go about posting but i try and stay clear of mentioning exactly how many lights i run.

no reason to taunt any forces out there. but others are more bold then i :)

with that said, happy grows peace to all

I&i

something to take into consideration of your ice cooler, is to reuse milk jugs and just freeze them in your own personal freezer. so you dont have to pay for the ice :)

very nice idea you had.

I&i

not telling you how to go about posting but i try and stay clear of mentioning exactly how many lights i run.

no reason to taunt any forces out there. but others are more bold then i :)

with that said, happy grows peace to all

I&i

I got some fancy pieces of paper for 3 others and myself, nothing wrong going on here my friend ;)

i understand you point of view, as well as the point of view that the 'kettle falls 5' had, which is the same as yours

Pot growers face charges -- in state where pot is legal

my point is , its still federally illegal no need to say big fancy numbers. were all growers here, one plant or 45 plants. its all the same, again no hard feelings just thought id throw my 2 cents into the ring.

I&i

EDIT : which i work heavily in the industry, in washington were only allowed to care give for up to 3 license including your own being a total of 45 plants. (my belief in why the kettle falls 5 got taken down) colorado im pretty sure is the same (except only 6 plants per each license being a total of 18, unless you own a collective which they have to grow their own medicine they cant buy it from another source) california im still not familiar with, they are crazy rebels down there. i know out of state license work in california but washington and colorado will not take out of state doctor prescriptions

and now there is 167 pages of recreational that i have to read over so we can get that rolling. fun stuff, never ends.

Edit on your edit :p ha, in washington we are allows 15-45 plants and we still manage to have 5-10 donation grams, not one over 10 in our facility.

well pack up your belongings kids, here we come canada! haha that sounds unbelievable. (not saying it is, just sounds crazy.) does canada tax like usa is trying to?

this thread has got sidetracked.. Excited to see the updated pics

I&i

Edit : not sure if its changed on you but this is what i found for canada

Growing Marijuana Legally « Van Isle Medical Marijuana

says at very most 35 plants per patient and a total of 3 patients, which is still pretty nice. total of 105 plants. thats a full time job for sure.

Thanks Chinnubie, I'm hoping that the run from the house will generate a little fresh also.. Do you not have an exhaust vent?

Yeah I vent it out into the second story subfloor. Nobody else lives in this section of the building out of the 4 apts., just us, so there hasn't been any complaints or bad smells because the carbon has been doing its job. It tends to keep the closet at about 81-84 degrees on a 95 degree day. If the fan is running during cool down periods it can really get it a little chilly in there as well, so I have to watch the fan speeds to keep the temps regulated as much as possible.

Last night I spent some time in the main flower room tucking the new growth to get the scrog net filled. Can not wit to flip too 12 and get the colas started. Right now I am only running two 144x3. When it is flower time I will kick the third one on. Veg mode is working great from the Mars 16. It has more blue color the 144x3. Temps not bad with all in veg mode and running 18hr. The Godzilla and Mothra will not finish at the same time. Zilla has a 6 week flower time and Mothra has 10-12 week. I wish you all in US to have a great 4th and be safe.

20140704_010401.jpg
20140704_010248.jpg
20140704_010323.jpg
20140704_010524.jpg
20140704_010606.jpg
20140704_010615.jpg
20140704_010256.jpg
20140704_010333.jpg

Subbed ;) I love LED's for my indoors. That Mars II is a beast! I need me one of those!
Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom