Mars II Reflector LED - Scrog - Grow Closet Journal

The hydroton does hold a bit of moisture but that is kind of a good thing IMO.... They help disperse the water more evenly when watering and I like they way they hold even my babies more stable... again, IMO....:) Everything looks great and you are going to love your new light....:circle-of-love:

ok, i can understand that, but still gonna use hydroton only before bloom, :circle-of-love:

--------------------------

Tomorrow delivery when look tracking :cheer:

changed tubevent to silent one (180 - 240 m3/h).and installed silencer inside, very quiet now, :peace:

SAM_25581.JPG

Looking good! I'm going to be installing my blumats some time next week. I was a bit hesitant to use them because people have flooded their tents, but I'm sure with the proper adjustments they will for sure be a blessing! Good luck
GB80

lol, i had same problem first, but noticed it fast while was testing, with the proper adjustment runs smooth.

:thumb:

just dont put too mush water in tank first time, than can't flood either ;)

------------------

Temp gets bit high 36° , put fan under hps.

-------------------

There starting to stretch(more watt power)
Dont' see the heat harms with 2 fans in between, maybe give a short boost that way :)

And filled each pot with 2-3L more soil: plagron royal mix

SAM_25931.JPG
SAM_25951.JPG

Wow that is very hot bro! Have you heard about photorespiration?

Here you can find the Wikipedia article

an excerpt:
¨This process reduces efficiency of photosynthesis, potentially reducing photosynthetic output by 25%... ¨
Conditions which increase photorespiration:
Altered substrate availability: lowered CO2 or increased O2
Increased temperature.

I will do some more research and give you more info later!

Wow that is very hot bro! Have you heard about photorespiration?

Here you can find the Wikipedia article

an excerpt:
¨This process reduces efficiency of photosynthesis, potentially reducing photosynthetic output by 25%... ¨
Conditions which increase photorespiration:
Altered substrate availability: lowered CO2 or increased O2
Increased temperature.

I will do some more research and give you more info later!

:yikes: :thedoubletake:

will switch 1 light off again , the hps gives to mush heat with the led.

Will see tomorrow if mars2 with reflector stays below 30°, that would be great :)

:yikes: :thedoubletake:

will switch 1 light off again , the hps gives to mush heat with the led.

Will see tomorrow if mars2 with reflector stays below 30°, that would be great :)

Check this out, while I don't think Ed Rosenthal is always right, this nonetheless a good read!

CANNABIS GROW ROOM TEMPERATURE Proper temperature is one highly variable factor. Most books state optimum grow temperature to be 70-80 degrees, but many list extenuating circumstances that allow temperatures to go higher. Assuming genetics is not a factor, plants seem to be able to absorb more light at higher temps, perhaps up to 90 degrees. High light and CO2 levels could make this go as high as 95 degrees for increased growth speed.* An optimum of 95 degrees is new data that assumes very-high light, CO2 enrichment of 1500 ppm and good regular venting to keep humidity down. It is not clear if these temperature will reduce potency in flowers. It may be a good idea to reduce temperatures once flowering has started, to preserve potency, even if it does reduce growth speed. But higher temperatures will make plants grow vegetatively much faster, by exciting the plants metabolism, assuming the required levels of CO2 and light are available, and humidity is not allowed to get too high.
With normal levels of CO2, in a well vented space, 90 degrees would seem to be the absolute max, while 85 may be closer to optimum, even with a great deal of light available. Do not let the room temperature get over 35 C (95 F) as this hurts growth. Optimal temperature is 27-30 C (80-86 F) if you have strong light with no CO2 enrichment. Less than 21 C (70 F) is too cold for good growth.
Low temperatures at night are OK down to about 60 degrees outdoors, then start to effect the growth in a big way. Mid 50s will cause mild shock and 40s will kill your plants with repeated exposure. Keep your plants warm, especially the roots. Elevate pots if you think the ground is sucking the heat out of the roots. This is an issue if you have a slab or other type of cold floor.
As temperature goes up, so does the ability of the air to hold water, thus reducing humidity, so a higher average temperature should reduce risk of fungus.
Contrary to many reports, high humidity is not good for plants except during germination and rooting. Lower humidity levels help the plant transpire CO2 and reduce risk of molds during flowering.
Studies indicate the potency of buds goes down as the temperature goes up, so it is important to see that the plants do not get too hot during flowering cycles.
* D. Gold: CO2, Temperature and Humidity, 1991 Edited by E. Rosenthal

Hi ganjazz i have 4 plants in veg at 3 weeks old under a 600w hps but just ordered the green 600w mars hydro reflector which i am going to put in and get rid of hps due to heat issus what hight above my girls should the led be and do you think i will see a good out come with the 600w led reflector above my babys thanks in advance

:thanks:

Has to stay around 30° and below :theband:

Temp rised to 30.9 now, change position fans inside and turn them 2-speed,

mars2 cant hang higher anymore with yoyo's, so must fund oither solution (shorten cables)
SAM_26191.JPG

SAM_2620.JPG

Back
Top Bottom