Mars II Reflector LED - Scrog - Grow Closet Journal

should i cut some of the leaves off against wall ?

SAM_2483.JPG
SAM_2484.JPG

Im thinking leave em be or better move them if they're covering lower ones, let em draw in as much energy as possible. Other's will have a different view on defoliation. Looking really good though!

Hey Ganjazz, as you know I'm no expert but can you not just pull them closer through the scrog net? I don't think it would do much harm but then again it might be good to let them keep soaking in the light as they're up there already. Unless they're blocking the light from bud sites or too low to reach the light I wouldn't defol them. Hopefully someone with much more experience will come and help you out, but in the meantime I'll say that I wouldn't personally as they're still taking energy to the plant. All the best :thumb:

Im thinking leave em be or better move them if they're covering lower ones, let em draw in as much energy as possible. Other's will have a different view on defoliation. Looking really good though!

Hey Ganjazz, as you know I'm no expert but can you not just pull them closer through the scrog net? I don't think it would do much harm but then again it might be good to let them keep soaking in the light as they're up there already. Unless they're blocking the light from bud sites or too low to reach the light I wouldn't defol them. Hopefully someone with much more experience will come and help you out, but in the meantime I'll say that I wouldn't personally as they're still taking energy to the plant. All the best :thumb:

:thanks:
The scrognet has to become full of budtops :)
I gonna let the leaves alone as the are the energy like you said, will train the leaves and tops for more light than further.
The lowest, smal sprouts already cut off. ;)

Be careful with what you think your using in watts. All LEDs run at half power pretty much. The Mars 400w only pulls 200w from the wall and your reflector only pulls half. So after you add those then you will have your true number. For example I replaced my 400w hps with the Mars II 900w since it pulls 450w from the wall. But the good thing about LEDs is that your 400w still will be equal or better than a 400w hps since the light strength is so intense. I replaced my 400 with 450 true watts of LED which is even better than a 600w hps :thumb:
interesting....so let me ask you this....what do you think 600+ tru watts of led = to in hps watts?? (trying to get simular to 600hps without heat of course..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Switched back to HPI light,temperature is to low with only the reflector 300w, have to wait until mars2 700w arrives :popcorn:

Some more photos from the babes :)

SAM_2488.JPG
SAM_24901.JPG

Abit overwatered?
SAM_24911.JPG

SAM_24942.JPG
SAM_24952.JPG

They don't look unhealthy at all. If it's overwatering it's not been too bad and vice versa for underwatering. They're looking sweet ;)

They don't look unhealthy at all. If it's overwatering it's not been too bad and vice versa for underwatering. They're looking sweet ;)

Gave them lately +1l each and 1.5l for the big one ;) too much obvious.

Some strains need more water than others i guess also, gonna be more carefull with overwatering.

Hey ganjazz not sure your plants are overwatered...usually they kinda droop after you water anyway then pick up again. What size pots you using? I think 15-20% of your pot volume is good. Looking good though.

How much cooler can a 600W LED panel be? Im really in to try new stuff specially to lower temps and get more bud.

Ganjazz I watch your grow with both amazement and envy. All those bud sites will look beautiful and frosty soon.

Hey ganjazz not sure your plants are overwatered...usually they kinda droop after you water anyway then pick up again. What size pots you using? I think 15-20% of your pot volume is good. Looking good though.

The pots are 11L

1 plant stayed drooped for couple days, im sure was overwatered.

If soil gets dryer, switch to blumat.

And my mars2 700w got a tracking number, soon now.............:slide:

Pictures today , went into bloom mode ...........:cheer:

Pineapple sativa
SAM_2517.JPG

Critical +
SAM_2522.JPG

Grapefruit(recovered good)
SAM_2523.JPG

Amnesia Strawberry
SAM_2524.JPG

Pineapple sativa(reflector 150w)
SAM_2525.JPG

Ganjazz I watch your grow with both amazement and envy. All those bud sites will look beautiful and frosty soon.

thanks, :grinjoint:

So far everything went good except the watering,

i hope to harvest 150gr from 5 plants, that would be nice for 1st grow :)

Back
Top Bottom