Mars II Reflector LED - Scrog - Grow Closet Journal

babies :circle-of-love: (those come from seeds found in buds, not feminized and just for testing :)

SAM_25361.JPG

silent fan + filter
SAM_2537.JPG

closet
SAM_25401.JPG

Wow! Very professional setup Ganjazz!!! You appear to be doing real well! A tip sir? Get rid of the leaves under the scrog. All theyre doing is using up nutrients that would otherwise be giving you healthy tops. Next time let the screen fill completely then flip! :) I'd lose the leaves that are being squished or try your best to get them off the wall. All theyre doing now is making shade bro.
Have some reps! Great work! :)

Wow! Very professional setup Ganjazz!!! You appear to be doing real well! A tip sir? Get rid of the leaves under the scrog. All theyre doing is using up nutrients that would otherwise be giving you healthy tops. Next time let the screen fill completely then flip! :) I'd lose the leaves that are being squished or try your best to get them off the wall. All theyre doing now is making shade bro.
Have some reps! Great work! :)

Thanks,

The closets i already had, and rebuild little bit for other purpose now :)

Cost wheren't mush more than a complete growtent with led.

So rather say good amateur work ;)

----------

I made some open spots for the small tops so they get more light but didn't remove any leaf yet, as they also supply the energie to the plants.

But gonna cut some now, the overlapping ones and the lowerest.

Thanks,

The closets i already had, and rebuild little bit for other purpose now :)

Cost wheren't mush more than a complete growtent with led.

So rather say good amateur work ;)

----------

I made some open spots for the small tops so they get more light but didn't remove any leaf yet, as they also supply the energie to the plants.

But gonna cut some now, the overlapping ones and the lowerest.
Right on!!! I like to prune some back when I transplant and keep just the 5 or 6 uppermost nodes. That's where youll get most of your quality buds bro, the rest will just be suckers...still decent cannabis tho, but not "top" quality :)

Right on!!! I like to prune some back when I transplant and keep just the 5 or 6 uppermost nodes. That's where youll get most of your quality buds bro, the rest will just be suckers...still decent cannabis tho, but not "top" quality :)

and done with 2 plants, alot leaves, is the drooped one not too bold now?

SAM_2555.JPG

:rip:
SAM_25521.JPG

Looking good! Nice thinking on your screen. Have you had any trouble with your blumats watering to runoff? Thanks. Subbed
GB80

Tested it and adjusted water regulation, works fine :morenutes:

Removed the hydro pellets, so the soil can get some heat also, and dries faster after watering(think it better)

Switched postion and trained them little bit.

Should i add some more soil in the pots(sinked alot) or not?

SAM_2569.JPG
SAM_25731.JPG
SAM_25781.JPG
SAM_2586.JPG

Everything looking good as usual Ganjazz, it is good you moved them early and didn't wait until it became a problem. I want to see that net getting thick with bud!

Quick question Ganjazz. Am just wondering that if the soil dries out quickly would it not leave salt and nutrient build up so that you would have to flush more to prevent nutrient lock up? Might seem like a noob question and sorry for asking but it did just occur to me. All the best :thumb:

Quick question Ganjazz. Am just wondering that if the soil dries out quickly would it not leave salt and nutrient build up so that you would have to flush more to prevent nutrient lock up? Might seem like a noob question and sorry for asking but it did just occur to me. All the best :thumb:

Dont know, im noob also :) good question ;)

I just followed nutrient plan from BAC and used less than advised,but overwatered 2-3 plants , thats why they couple days didnt grow as mush i believe and drooped.

-------------------------------

Soil is cold , the leaves already covered most of the light-heat up.

With warmer soil , maybe grow abit faster , and more moisture which is better too.

(The hydro pellets are for first weeks next grow again)

Everything looking good as usual Ganjazz, it is good you moved them early and didn't wait until it became a problem. I want to see that net getting thick with bud!

Space is limited, 4 plants are more than enough there, and if the big lady didnt grow that fast probably not build a second small growroom, take good care for that lady :circle-of-love:

------------

Soon a budscreen full :)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom