Mars II Reflector LED - Scrog - Grow Closet Journal

Haven't tested blumat yet, soil still wet and been busy with other stuff.

just placed pineapple sativa under reflector 150w, go girl :cheer:

My 4 other girls have more space now, :blushsmile:

Have to install fans, intake,make scrognet and finish doors, than growroom is ready.

Also must find,make something for change distance led.

SAM_2429.JPG
SAM_2431.JPG

Great building skills on show along with some pretty ladies (may they all be ladies) there ganjazz, I'm guessing that's pretty quiet? I might have to get some foam in myself if so. Subbed, good luck with the grow :thumb:.

Great building skills on show along with some pretty ladies (may they all be ladies) there ganjazz, I'm guessing that's pretty quiet? I might have to get some foam in myself if so. Subbed, good luck with the grow :thumb:.

Thanks, i do my best ;)

Seeds are feminized, just hope there's no herma among them.

Its pretty quiet yes, almoast same than a noisy pc, i used a silencer also for air outtake in the big closet.

Looks good ganjaz, don't suppose you got a lux meter? would be interesting to see just how much light you get from your led.

I have a LUX meter and just happen to be running the same 96x3w light.... Hold on and I will check it....Ok I have a Sunchie Light Meter HS1010... Very inexpensive and I use it basically to check lights against each other so the numbers work for me even if they are off a bit.... any how at approx. 18" with just the veg switch on the meter reads 17000.... with both switches on 25000....
Nice work and your girls look great....:circle-of-love:

I've just done a lux meter test on my thread too (link in signature), my 96x3's are different levels than that at 18" but I also haven't done any defol or anything in there and the plant's a bit bushy. Different setups shining through I reckon. Still I was suitably impressed with the readings I got :)

Hope you don't mind me mentioning my link to the lumen test ganjazz, I can edit it out if it offends you. All the best :thumb:

I honestly doubt the readings are perfect or anywhere near it but I have used the app off the Iphone and the app off the droid smart phone and then of course this meter and none of the 3 are even close but it does come in real handy to compare say one brand of light claiming to be 400 w to say a M-H Mars II 400... it will accurately show me the difference in LUX #'s between the 2.... I hope I am making any kind of sense but I have several of the M-H lights and a couple of other brands and the M-H lights are always the ones that impress me...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

I've just done a lux meter test on my thread too (link in signature), my 96x3's are different levels than that at 18" but I also haven't done any defol or anything in there and the plant's a bit bushy. Different setups shining through I reckon. Still I was suitably impressed with the readings I got :)

Hope you don't mind me mentioning my link to the lumen test ganjazz, I can edit it out if it offends you. All the best :thumb:

No problem, :passitleft:

So bieng relatively new to forums, what is this +rep and how do you give/recieve them? Sorry to hijack your thread ganjazz.
GB80

If someone posts something you like or agree with or if some one posts something useful or the teaches you something, you can click on the star in the bottom left corner. It adds reputation points to the person. :peace:

Plants are now 4.5 -5 weeks from birth :p

When is best time to change lights from 18-6 to 12-12?

-----------------

Ordered feminized seeds to start in couple weeks when other plants are in flowering stage, gonna try automatics too
-----

Autoflower:

Super Skunk Auto - Vision Seeds
Strain Origin: Skunk #1 x Afghani Hash x Auto
Strain Genetics: Mostly Indica, Indica (90%) Sativa (10%)
THC Level: 14 - 18%
CBD level: High
Average Height: 60 - 70 cm
Average Yield: Up to 40gr per plant
Flowering time: +/- 8 weeks
High Experience: Strong high, long lasting stone

Northern Lights Auto - Vision Seeds
Composition: Sativa 20%, Indica 80%
Flowering Time Indoor: 63 - 67 days (~65 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is high.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is strong and long lasting.
Average THC: 18%

Jack Herer Automatic - Royal Queen Seeds
Cannabinoid content: Extremely high
Effect: A motivating and inspiring feeling
Genetic background: Jack Herer x Ruderalis
Height of the plant: 60-80 cm
Harvest month: 9-10 weeks after planting
Yield: 30-100 grams
Type: Sativa: 40%; Indica: 30%; Ruderalis: 30%

Royal Cheese Automatic - Royal Queen Seeds
Cannabinoid content: Medium
Effect: Physically stoned
Genetic background: Cheese x Royal Critical x Ruderalis
Height of the plant: 60-120 cm
Harvest month: 9-10 weeks after planting
Yield: 30-140 grams
Type: Sativa: 30%; Indica: 50%; Ruderalis: 20%
----
Non autoflower:

Bubblicious - Resin Seeds
Type 70% indica/30% sativa
Genetica: Bubblegum x Lavender
Harvest month: 8-9 weeks
THC: 16-20%
CBD: unknown
Yield: 500 g/m2

Big Bud - Vision Seeds
Height: 130 cm
Yield: 500 g/m²
Type: 40% Sativa, 60% Indica
Effect: happy high
Harvest month: 9 weeks
THC: 20%

Chocolope - House Brand
Genetics: O.G. Chocolate Thai X Cannalopehaze
Variety: 100% sativa
Flowering Time Indoor: 71 - 77 days (~74 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is great.
General Impression Indoor: is all together insane strain - absolutely recommendable.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is strong and long lasting.

Wow Ganjazz that's is a great selection! Im jealous at all the variety you will have!
It s often advised to flower after at least 6 weeks of growth; a good indicator is when plants start to grow alternate nodes, as opposed to symmetric ones.

I'd agree with TheRoach. I have seen some growers switch to 12/12 pretty much after seeds have sprouted on here, but then again Co Finest has recently put some of his 3yr old's into flower. Different horses for different courses. I think I'll go by 6-8 weeks max in future as without training they get way too high. I'll adapt that in the future when I learn about training, or get the courage to at least try it :)
Nice selection of seeds too, all the best :thumb:

Wow Ganjazz that's is a great selection! Im jealous at all the variety you will have!
It s often advised to flower after at least 6 weeks of growth; a good indicator is when plants start to grow alternate nodes, as opposed to symmetric ones.

Thanks, i selected those seeds cause :joint: most of them and like their taste, flowering time is around the same 8-10 weeks. :)

So in 1-2 weeks should develop alternate nodes, can hardly wait to see them get into flower :circle-of-love:

Made some pics of the trunks, there thick and sturdy, think its a good launch towards some nice crops in near future. (4 are height 20cm and 1 outsider around 40 cm) :popcorn:

Each 2 days give every plant 1l with BAC organic nutriënts(root-grow stimulator), seems to do the job good.
Soon gonna switch to irrigation system .

SAM_2454.JPG
SAM_2453.JPG
SAM_2451.JPG
SAM_24501.JPG
SAM_2455.JPG

Back
Top Bottom