MGD420 Grow Journal: Jan 2022

Not sure when they changed it but in Oct 2020 you had a choice with different amounts per growth stage !

Cheers

It's possible like what bluter mentioned previously that when they changed to their pH perfect line thats when things might have changed with their feeding charts and base nutes.
I've only used their nutrients twice now, first time was in jan/Feb 2021.
I've never seen their micro, grow,bloom nutes on sale that didn't say they were pH perfect technology on the label as never used them previous to then so its possibly around that time they changed their nutrients.

It's possible like what bluter mentioned previously that when they changed to their pH perfect line thats when things might have changed with their feeding charts and base nutes.
I've only used their nutrients twice now, first time was in jan/Feb 2021.
I've never seen their micro, grow,bloom nutes on sale that didn't say they were pH perfect technology on the label as never used them previous to then so its possibly around that time they changed their nutrients.

Not.

Apparently they made the changes in Jun 2009.

I first purchased ph perfect M/G/B, etc. in Oct 2020, just before you.

And as I said, at the time you could customize your feeding schedule to Advanced/Intermediate/Beginner.

This is all academic anyway, each grow/strain is going to require you find the right balance For Your Conditions !

That is all, over and out ;)

Cheers

I used the AN MGB on my fist grow in hydro. It's set up to use the same amounts throughout the grow and the additives (big bud, etc) alter the mix in flower. Be careful trying to change the 4-4-4 balance, I tried to cut down on Grow in flower and ended up starving my girls of magnesium.

I used the AN MGB on my fist grow in hydro. It's set up to use the same amounts throughout the grow and the additives (big bud, etc) alter the mix in flower. Be careful trying to change the 4-4-4 balance, I tried to cut down on Grow in flower and ended up starving my girls of magnesium.

This ^

Its all good saying use less of one thing and more of another and i'm sure there is plenty of people that do. I'm only going by the information thats available from advanced nutrients themselves and the information is based on their pH perfect nutrients.
There must be a reason why they want the nutrients to be used in equal parts. AN will have no doubt put a lot of extensive research into their nutrients before putting it to retail market and offering customers a full refund if they aren't happy with the results.

Not.

Apparently they made the changes in Jun 2009.

I first purchased ph perfect M/G/B, etc. in Oct 2020, just before you.

And as I said, at the time you could customize your feeding schedule to Advanced/Intermediate/Beginner.

This is all academic anyway, each grow/strain is going to require you find the right balance For Your Conditions !

That is all, over and out ;)

Cheers

You can still customise the feeding schedule to Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced/Master.

It's on the chart I posted up from AN own website.

With each advancement it just means you end up using more bottles of different supplements/boosters, the ratio's for M/G/B is the same after the third week it's stays at 4ml per litre throughout the entire grow and their supplements/boosters at 2ml per litre.

Your not the only one that's said the feed chart used to be different and that the ratios for M/G/B could be changed, its obviously not the case now if following AN charts but that doesn't mean I'm not agreeing with you.

@FelipeBlu @bluter

Any idea what's the cause ?
It's only on the one plant, the biggest one. Most of the leaves look fine but there's one or two here and there that look like this.

20220404_204821.jpg

@FelipeBlu @bluter

Any idea what's the cause ?
It's only on the one plant, the biggest one. Most of the leaves look fine but there's one or two here and there that look like this.

20220404_204821.jpg
Lower fan leaves?
Don't pluck anymore off.
It causes the issue to progress to the next leaf.
Ok you know what I'm going to ask right.
Soil right?
Full nutrients according to the schedule?
At 6.3 ph?
Then Dry Dry Dry . After?
Then plain water?
Then Dry Dry Dry ?
Nutes again............etc ?
Sorry :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Lower fan leaves?
Don't pluck anymore off.
It causes the issue to progress to the next leaf.
Ok you know what I'm going to ask right.
Soil right?
Full nutrients according to the schedule?
At 6.3 ph?
Then Dry Dry Dry . After?
Then plain water?
Then Dry Dry Dry ?
Nutes again............etc ?
Sorry :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Some lower, some upper.

I've not touched any leaves other than 3 or 4 I plucked off of it that looked scabby.

No it's coco.

Using full nutrients according to AN feeding schedule.

Haven't been checking pH with it being the pH perfect nutrients. I can check but changing the pH screws with the nutrients and when I've changed them in the past they just float back to whatever they were at soon after.

Some Epsom ? How much would you recommend I add to the feed ?

Using the full amount that is recommended by AN at the moment.

2ml p/l sensi calmag extra
4ml p/l for micro, grow and bloom
2ml p/l B52
2ml p/l big bud
Hey sorry I disappeared yesterday, got busy.
My apologies on the soil question I forgot your in coco.
When you check your ph perfect ingredients what is the ph?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey sorry I disappeared yesterday, got busy.
My apologies on the soil question I forgot your in coco.
When you check your ph perfect ingredients what is the ph?

Stay safe
Bill

I haven't checked the pH in weeks Bill and fed the plants last night, I will mix another batch of nutrients up in a few days and can check the pH then and tell you what the pH is sitting at but don't know what it's going to accomplish if the pH isn't supposed to be changed with the nutrients.
I don't know how the nutrients work or the science behind them but they work without changing pH hence why I never bother checking pH

@VetSmoke85

Edit: Done the same as you did last time and posted it in the wrong place lol

You noticed much in costs with your electricity yet vet ?
I get a reading from the smart display, says it's costing me around £5 a day now.
I didn't see a notification for this tag so prob a good job you posted on my journal after. Lol.

What's people's take on higher humidity in flower with more mold/disease resistant strains like the LSD I'm growing now ?

My grow when the dehumidifier is off sits around 25 - 28c lights on humidity is at 58%

Lights off temps are around 19c humidity around 65 - 69.

If using the dehumidifier with lights on I can get humidity down to around 46%
Lights off around 50 - 55%

Definitely!
If your plants aren’t draining the reservoir daily during mid to late flowering, then that’s going to contribute to higher humidity.

On the other hand, a high transpiration rate requires outstanding ventilation.

Back
Top Bottom