MH 400 Watt DWC Afgooey & Master Kush Grow

IMAG09152.jpg
IMAG09183.jpg
IMAG09193.jpg

After giving/donating some to a few friends i have about 7-9 grams left (no batteries for my scale since the 22nd)

SMOKE REPORT

Taste: traditional and piney. After taste is good too. Not the best and exotic tasting but its not gross. I told myself id be very judgemental on this and my honest opinion is i didnt do bad. Its flushed right, not harsh, doesnt taste like fruit or anything but its a very traditional tasting hit.

Smell: still curing only been doing that for 5-6 days i think but the smell is noticible from a few feet away. Its sweet and piney only 2 things i can compare the taste to in my head.

Appearance: not as crystally as i was hoping for but i see the fruits of my effort have given me something in return. This harvest is a but on the leafy side not very dense. The master kush was WAY denser but the afgooey is pretty sticky. It was a pain to trim it was miserable. Overall if i saw this in my local collective garden id probably buy something a little more crystally and dense but this is a good high.

High: i smoked my first bowl and im feeling very distant. Like my vision is seeing everything 6 inches further away than they really are. Im thinking clear brain isnt chugging to try and remember what i have to do later. Im feeling a deffinate body high that makes me feel heavy. I may feel these feelings but their slight and mild. Id smoke this before work, or anything you have to be active for and dont want to be a zombie.

Scale 1-10 (1 low & 10 high)
Potency: 6.8
Appearance: 6.6
Smell: 7.1

My final thought is the root aphids drained or stole alot of the nutes this afgooey needed to produce. I never took pictures of the afgooeys root ball for a reason. It was pathetic after fighting those damn bugs. I have no proof now since i threw them out, but i over exadurate you guys not that after i cut the root ball off and balled it up i could have compared it to a golf ball. The roots fell off, died, shriveled, but the fan leavea never drooped or died, the plant kept producing and growing but the roots kept dieing. it had good roots theres just wasnt many. Master kush did not have that problem at all her root ball covered the air stones and weighed alot. The afgooeys didnt touch the bottom or tangle eachother at all. Stayed straight and short the whole time. I can explain why but its a long process. My growing buddies saw the roots and told me the plant is going to die any minute, they insisted they knew better than me and said if the roots are brought down in size that small then the plants a gonner...thing they didnt realize is the roots have been that size since they got to their peak with aphids and stopped growing and making bushy roots. Ive battled aphids since i started flower and got rid of them my last 4 weeks of flower. That plant grew each and everyday may have not been the most quality bud but it cracks me up when asshold people try to tell me how long they been growing and explaining how their information is solid and correct but their assumptions are the most rookie quality they have. Roots stopped growing once i got aphids, plant produced till harvest. No explanation but as you can see they produced.

Not bad after the Aphids problem, some of us would have just tossed, cleaned and started all over. You were persistent and on top of the situation...I commend you for that :bravo: and your plants have rewarded you with a form of luv. Good luck with every grow and a big sticky green thumbs up!

very good job on that plant there guy. im glad to see those aphids got beat..i just read thru your journal to catch up and see how things are.. well do you have another grow planned after this one?

ahhh crap i didnt realize this journal had been completed for so long lol. i read through this for a while now lol. well ill check out your new journal that i just saw in your signature later when i wake up..congrats even though its late

Back
Top Bottom