MH 400 Watt DWC Afgooey & Master Kush Grow

That's weird your ppm go down when the plant eats or drinks mine went up and I would add water to bring it down to desired level . I did change Rez every wk or as needed.

looks good, did you trim all the leaves off of your plant before your harvest?

Hey ilikrbike, i trimmed the fan leaves a week or 2 ago. Well the majority of them at least. Today i only spent abouy 45- an hour trimming before i hung them to dry...alot of this plant is going to make bho. I got alot of clippings

That's weird your ppm go down when the plant eats or drinks mine went up and I would add water to bring it down to desired level . I did change Rez every wk or as needed.

Whoa.....ive never had that happen to me all grow lol. Everyday my ppms would be lower and id measure my water and add whats missing.

One thing i have noticed is while im adding my nutes, and i check ppms right away it will say like 870, then i go get somethin to drink and check it again it will go up to 1100 in the next minute. Maybe thats what happened. But i know when a plant eats ppms should be disapearing. Plants choose what they want to intake depending on how it feels. If its too hot it will eat more water to cool it down and it will leave the nutrients making less water and more nutes bringing your points per millionth up. If its been deprived from its nutes it will eat just nutes and your plant will skimp itself on water start getting defencies and start drooping untill it sorts itself out... but j.s your ppms should be dropping from feeding to feeding.. could be excess heats making it choose water over nutes possibly

IMAG08951.jpg

My bottom of the plant nugs smashed together before i made bho out of it and the shake leaves. Right there is exactly 14 grams of scraggly buds i added 3 grams of cut trim from the plant. I got better more potent bho than my master kush bho.

And today i found white russian strains so it looks like ill be growing w.r soon whoo hoo

what was your yield from both plants bud?

:Namaste:

So far the mk produced a little under an ounce which all went to bho and the afgooey is still wet its going to be dine drying tomorrow night or the next.. im guestimating 30 grams dry..not what i wanted but i admit i made alot of mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom