MH 400 Watt DWC Afgooey & Master Kush Grow

Well today i dropped all my nutes from the rez, cleaned my bucket then filled with plain water. I phed it to 5.7 then decided to not add final phase untill tomorrow. Im going to give it a day of just ph'd water then add my flush nutrients. Going to see how much they swell from today by taking pics every day.

Well today i dropped all my nutes from the rez, cleaned my bucket then filled with plain water. I phed it to 5.7 then decided to not add final phase untill tomorrow. Im going to give it a day of just ph'd water then add my flush nutrients. Going to see how much they swell from today by taking pics every day.

If the trichs don't look amber enough, keep it on r/o a few extra days (ph'd water-24 hrs in a bucket with an air stone before you adjust will get rid of some chemicals if you can't get r/o). Then hit it with final phase, or similar flush to break the nutrient lock.

If the trichs don't look amber enough, keep it on r/o a few extra days (ph'd water-24 hrs in a bucket with an air stone before you adjust will get rid of some chemicals if you can't get r/o). Then hit it with final phase, or similar flush to break the nutrient lock.

On the top cola i have almost more amber than cloudy and absolutely no clear. Im probably a bit late to be doing this but better late than never. The middle of the plant has about 20% amber and 75% cloudy and 5% clear

Probably check the chomes half way the plant...might find some that can go longer..thats where you want to cut..,.

So do i keep them at no nutes after i chop the top, or should i add overdrive and wait then give it 4-5 days of final phase?

Im assuming i just keep it at no nutes though what i explained seems hard to time out

IMAG08401.jpg

Heres what i used for this grow, the final phase is the only new thing. I didnt lst sadly which would have easily gotten me a half ounce or so more but my yield will be good either way. I feel my big bud and bud candy were a great investments and the overdrive will always be my favorite. The last week and a half ive used overdrive has shown more growth than ive seen in any phase of flower. still another 5-7 days till i harvest

So do i keep them at no nutes after i chop the top, or should i add overdrive and wait then give it 4-5 days of final phase?

Im assuming i just keep it at no nutes though what i explained seems hard to time out

Keep it the way it is....it won't be long...trichomes change color fast..check them at least twice a day...

It's more of an art than a science at this point. I have kept plants on straight r/o as long as 2 weeks while the final buds ripened. If you have the time, let it go- better popcorn=better BHO.

dude just read ur whole grow from start to finish looks amazing... im using a 400w hps as well but in soil startin to look real good, good luck with harvest looks real soon

Oh yeh..now get the drying and curing down pat...and you are going to have some good med..do you have one of those hydrometers...that you put in the jar..i don't but i'm goimg to have at least 1 bye the time i cut...

I dont have one yet but thanx for reminding me buddy i do need to get some

dude just read ur whole grow from start to finish looks amazing... im using a 400w hps as well but in soil startin to look real good, good luck with harvest looks real soon

Hey thanx for taking the time to look through and catch up. Harvest is just days away. Stay tuned for smoke report and weigh in

Good luck on your harvest...i believe there are two things a grower should have before he pops his 1st bean...a scope for checking trichomes...and a hydrometer for knowing when to jar up Med...check this out...Post # 8...What is the best way to dry and preserve the cure for smooth, sweet buds?..:goodluck:

Thanx for that awesome link miwa, that informed me on a few things i could have easily over looked. Humidity during curing is important. My humidity stays at 20% here in washington..i dont know what to do... lol

hey lookin good, i think we want the same, couchlock... so did you add the overdrive for the last two weeks or at what day of flower did you start? also, is it heavy ppm? did you bring down the amnt of big bud n bud candy when you add overdrive? i think i may be ready for somethin like that.

almooost there!

I added over drive with a little more than 2 weeks away from harvest day just to buy myself some time to flusb with final phase. And as for big bud and budcandy i was supposed to stop using them in weeks 4 and 6 but continued with them right till the end, but i did lower the dosage of bud candy the last 2 rez changes before the final phase.

Over drive wasnt too heavy on ppms i was able to keep my ppms around 1000. Wanted them lower the last few weeks

Thanx for that awesome link miwa, that informed me on a few things i could have easily over looked. Humidity during curing is important. My humidity stays at 20% here in washington..i dont know what to do... lol

You can use a warm mist humidifier to bring hum up...i was in that situation this summer..i got a fryer at a garage sale for 5 $...hooked it up to a timer...and put water in it..once it starts boiling hum goes up in minuites...if left on water won't last long...hence the timer...you can get a hum for 30 $...

Back
Top Bottom