MH 400 Watt DWC Afgooey & Master Kush Grow

nice grow chief I think its a perfect example of up and coming hydro grower. man you got hit hard with the bugs but you pulled through very nicely! good job cant wait to see the numbers on the yeild. I rated your grow 5 stars for you to get the attention it deserves.:goodjob:

do you need to supliment cal/mag when using r/o water?

:Namaste:

Yes. You can also use the 5 gallon bottles and the refill machines. They are R/O, with UV, a tank, and a demand pump- hooked up to a public water supply(like a big stealth RO100).

Your pretty much spot on. Im on day 54 and these plants take 65-70 to flower so im almist done. I havent the slightest idea on where to get r/o water but id like to try it some time.

Depending on the health of the plants, you can add up to two weeks to the package instructions. I have an Afghan Kush says 45-55 days- that I run between 65-70 days of 12/12. Straight R/O from day 60 on, trich checks 3-5 times a day. You might want to consider harvesting in stages as each bud
finishes, depending how much time you have for this project.
:goodjob:
:welldone:

nice grow chief I think its a perfect example of up and coming hydro grower. man you got hit hard with the bugs but you pulled through very nicely! good job cant wait to see the numbers on the yeild. I rated your grow 5 stars for you to get the attention it deserves.:goodjob:

Thanks glittergreen, thats a huge compliment and i appreciate your kind words. Yes those bugs were scary and even almost got me to chop early but i held out and came out on top. Thanks for the ego boost bud:high-five:

Thanks glittergreen, thats a huge compliment and i appreciate your kind words. Yes those bugs were scary and even almost got me to chop early but i held out and came out on top. Thanks for the ego boost bud:high-five:

You do know my names GITTERGREEN not gLittergreen haha but my buds might sparkle a bit in the light.:Namaste:

hey man... things are lookin good, sorry to hear about the mold... you said you got your scope at radio shack? which one did you get?? i just got one there the other day and im gonna bring it back, its terrible, nothin like that... do you remember a brand name or #?

that things awesome! i want to post some closeups of mine...

thanks and good luck thru the end

AEM100_3-250x250.jpg

Hey jjames i have a pic and name of it. Its a hydrofarm aem100x microscope. I didnt get this at radioshack i bought it at my hydrostore but i think this brand and model is very popular at hydroshops so itll probably be there..radioshack may also have this. Its a $20 scope and its well worth it. Batteries last a while too. Ive used it over 2-3 hours worth since buying it and hasnt dimmed yet. Some feedbacks on other models say an hour tops of non dimmed lighting

They look like they are about to start the second kick. Look for them to swell out in all directions. A good indicator of when to start really checking the trichs is when you start to lose the translucent hue, for lack of a better description. You'll know what I mean when you see it. You can probably see the beginnings at the top of the main cola judging by the latest pics.

NICE! scrape that sticky off your scissors and shamoke it!:bigtoke:

Nice job. It looks like your patience has paid off in spades.

NICE! scrape that sticky off your scissors and shamoke it!:bigtoke:

I forgot the last couple times i trimmed. Ill deffinately do that this week when i chop it down. The sciscors last time got stuck closed pretty good. That probably would of gotten me real toasty if i didnt wash them after i noticed tuem stuck

Back
Top Bottom