MH 400 Watt DWC Afgooey & Master Kush Grow

I got the clones in the coco and didnt want to translplant shock them so i left them in there. I only hand fed untill the roots popped down then i jever put water in through the top of the coco since. I havent had the chance to try the drip method and now that were on this subject should i be using a water pump to pump water to the top of the roots all the way through my bloom phase for better results or is the bubble bucket/air stones enough?

you dont need the pump the bubbles will keep the water oxygenated, and the water gets carried up threw cappilary action , plus if you use the drip in with a bucket the top stays so wet like swamping your lady( dwc ) only rests on two thngs air and capillary actin as the roots are what feeds the plants they are in the nutes allready .i know with the mold problem you had, you dont want to breed it, watering the top will do just that 80 degrees and humidiy will breed mold in real damp places. so no just use the air stone and fill your buckets just to the bottom of your net pots .side note the buds were lookin so good on her too the afgooey looks fine and beautiful, keep up the good wrk man .ill be the frst to tell you this doesnt come easy or without pain .:welldone::thumb::peace:

IMAG07712.jpg

Well every gram of weed from the master kush went into making butane hash oil (honey oil) i used 22.8 grams of shake and nugs and got 2.9 grams of honey oil.

I smoked a bowl and drenched it in the bho and smoked it with my neighbor, we both got real toasty off it and i might make more with the afgooey. I managed to get my hands on the 5x distilled vector butane too

IMAG07821.jpg

here is a branch that was defoliated to make more room for light

IMAG07831.jpg

Here is a nug right next to that nug that wasnt defoliated to let in light and it seems a little smaller and less dense as the first pic...their the same distance from the light..could be coincidence but im chopping all fan leaves and sun blocking leaves soon over time

Shes almost there! How many more days?

The 8 week mark is in 6 days but i dont think its ready yet. The trics are mistly clear and hardly cloudy, the caylixs or w/e their called havent swelled too much yet so im thinking this is a 9-10 week strain so about 2 weeks and im taking her down

Well this b.h.o is knockin me on my ass, im quite proud of the results im couch locked and completely zoned out. Im a new fan of bho. This stuff is potent.

Tomorrow im doing a rez change and i hope i dont find any more aphids

I just can't seem to see enough of those buds...been gazing for 20 min...hope you don't find any Aphids...two things i really need to check out...bho and eatables...good grow...:bravo:

I just can't seem to see enough of those buds...been gazing for 20 min...hope you don't find any Aphids...two things i really need to check out...bho and eatables...good grow...:bravo:

Finished with my rez change. No aphids, no bugs, no nothing just a few dead roots floating around.

Yea bho is an amazing high. Medibles arent my favorite. I bought a judges pass to a weed expo a few months back and when i got my judges bag i got at least 20 samples of vendor marijuana and alot more samples than i could count of medibles. I ate each and every single brownie, bar, cake, icecream, candy, popcorn, sucker and by the time the expo was over i decided id probably never spend my money on them as long as mmj was available
I ate more than i should have ever eaten in one sitting but i didnt feel a single thing from them.

I dont want to bash the people who make good medibles but ive never experienced a tinkature i felt was money well spent

It's hard to tell from your pics on my netbook screen, but I'm guessing 10 days to 2 weeks. I'd switch to straight R/O water in about a week and watch the trichs from there. You should also notice some additional swelling of the calyxes.

It's hard to tell from your pics on my netbook screen, but I'm guessing 10 days to 2 weeks. I'd switch to straight R/O water in about a week and watch the trichs from there. You should also notice some additional swelling of the calyxes.

Your pretty much spot on. Im on day 54 and these plants take 65-70 to flower so im almist done. I havent the slightest idea on where to get r/o water but id like to try it some time.

she looks great 253 walmart has ro water for a dollar a gallon or u can find a water store in your area. i pay 1.50 for 5 gallons :peace:

Whoa, i been avoiding it because i figured it was over priced. theres a walmart right down the road im going to get some soon! Thanx for the tip bud:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom