Millertm's - Sour Diesel x 2 - Super Lemon Haze - Cinex/NW Coffee

Thanks, it would be nice if high water use was for streaching only. Thanks for the good word.

Cheers

Good morning All,

Seedlings, Are four days above ground one Auto AK and one Narco Purple Auto. I started them off in a peat moss root shooter and now have moved them into the final resting place a # 3 with FFOF soil.

Clones are on Day 38 from twig. Day 12 post switch to 12/12. I know, its sick. I have never had plants pre flower so fast or look so far along with only being in flower less then two weeks. Bare Bulb is so much better.
SLH is now looking like she will give me something to talk about.

Sours are also killing it

Cinex is going to produce too. Lots of flower sites on all stems.

Crap, I have some more work to take care of.

All three handfulls were different buds from my T5 grow, (all flower was).

Family shot in the tent with 1050 watts of Eye Super HPS

All ladies were watered tonight. When I up potted the seedlings I only used all Organic from FF. Big Bloom, Kangaroots, Micro Brew (and Poly_Si, Pro_Tech Dana grow 1 tsp/1gal) 1/3 cup/gal, 1tsp/gal, 1tsp/gal. PH'ed to 5.8

Big ladies got the works; Big Bloom at 2 x 1/3 cup/ 4 gal, GB 2 tsp/gal, TB 2 tsp/gal, Open Sesame 1.5 tsp/ 4gal, Kelp 1 tsp/ gal, Pro Tech 3 tsp/ 4 gal, KR 1 tsp/gal, MB 1tsp/ga.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Cheers,

Millertm

You're putting on a great show Miller. Those plants are really coming into their own now. I've had plants show pistils after just 2 days of flipping to 12/12 but those plants spent like 86 days in veg or something crazy like that. I'm convinced that's why they changed so quickly. Hasn't happened again, and now it is usually around the 7 day mark.

Great update man, things look amazing! Yea my plants have consistantly shown pre flower traits early, usually around 3 weeks before the flip, but I am veging around 66-70days as well. Not sure why but it seems to be pretty consistent between multiple strains.... Fingers crossed you don't run outta room, those plants look lush and ready to explode in bud!:thumb: One of my fovoritest spots to check out, thanks for all the effort Millertm, it's appreciated!:thanks::420:

Alright, Pulled the ladies out of the tent and pulled a 65 watt 6500K CFL for back light so I am not looking at Yellow plants. Clones are 39 days from twig and 13 days into 12/12 lighting.

Sour 1, Big and ready to produce

Sour 2;

SLH, smaller but nice tops and bud sites.

Cinex/NW Coffee;

This plant is huge in comparison of the other three, bud sites are all over the place and plant is going to give up the fruit.

While the ladies were out of the tent I vacuumed and cleaned.

Sours again

Family shot in the tent with 1050 watts of super Eye HPS.

HPS light was moved to 24" above tallest top on Sour. I'm not sure where it needs to be but I'm sure My ladies are not hurting for light.

Seedlings, Day 5 above ground. No fan in the closet and Oh yea, they are a Narco Purple and Auto AK.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers,

Millertm

Those girls have gotten bid. The Sours are my favourite. Cinex is a strange looking plant, but I don't that it will pack on the buds. Is it a long flowering strain?

Those girls have gotten bid. The Sours are my favourite. Cinex is a strange looking plant, but I don't that it will pack on the buds. Is it a long flowering strain?
It's my second Cinex grow and it's very similar. It's floppy but put sites everywhere. I'm using pro teht by Dana grow to add structure but I've not used it before so not sure what to expect. It's the bare bulb light that's killing it. My local grow store guys only use bare bulb because of the yield. My cooltube and T5HO grows were good yield but we're in .5 to .65 g/watt range. To get 1 or better you need crazy bare bulb light. Their running 1150 DE Super HPS and killing it big time.

Cheers

:jawdropper: Lemme put my chin strap on for the show so I don't drool on myself again, wow man, great looking plants! :circle-of-love::high-five: Question, hey do you defoliate and if so do you do it during flower and veg or just veg ? I m trying to dial in my growing techniques, and I see how bushy some plants are and others are quite spindly with like 5 leaves but pull off sick harvests! I just wonder if I m missing a step somewhere to maximize yeald s, that's the wAy it feels anyway because I m fairly new to the game. Is bushy better? Great update man, just love the Millertm Show:slide::adore::high-five::peace:

Well its update time again. So I up potted on Sunday to 5 gal pots. I'm thinking that 3 gal is the way to go since I'm keeping plant size small and flipping when about 18 inches. Here is the T5 setup with 4, bloom and 4, veg bulbs, all 24W. I also hung 2, 24W 5000K CFL's and one 60W 6500K CFL bulb since the T5HO is 192W and my CFL's at 108W giving me 300W total, which is quite bright in a 2x2 space or 85W Sq Ft.

Here are the girls before their bath.

And After their bath, which they will get about every two to three days. Even if I do not see bugs, I'm spraying.

That is what your plant should look like when sprayed. I'd by some mix for about 60 bucks instead of a spray for 20. I went through a spray of Lq Lady Bug in three uses or in about 9 days. The 60 mix makes about 100 gal, much better for your money. Well, I'm letting the roots grow and will then top post watering and flip in another week.

Millertm
What's your spray mix.. your plants looking great?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

That was liquid ladybug, it worked I was bug free after 2 uses. I also have SNS 218 and it has worked well too. Bugs suck but I have a cat and dog.

Cheers

:jawdropper: Lemme put my chin strap on for the show so I don't drool on myself again, wow man, great looking plants! :circle-of-love::high-five: Question, hey do you defoliate and if so do you do it during flower and veg or just veg ? I m trying to dial in my growing techniques, and I see how bushy some plants are and others are quite spindly with like 5 leaves but pull off sick harvests! I just wonder if I m missing a step somewhere to maximize yeald s, that's the wAy it feels anyway because I m fairly new to the game. Is bushy better? Great update man, just love the Millertm Show:slide::adore::high-five::peace:
I do not like to cut any leaves. Long veg time might have me cut back a bit. Last grow I cut leaves but plants without trimming were much larger.

Cheers

Well i dont have bugs just thinking i could use for prevention matters
Good call, I'll bomb here in a day or so, it seems that if you get bugs, you get them in late flower. A bomb about week 2 or 3 will help get you through flower but not close enough to harvest where your plants can still out grow the bomb's taste on your product.

Cheers

Thanks, I'll take a few days and let them grow. I'll post some Saturday am when if off work.

Cheers

I watered tonight 2nd day from feeding. Girls were about 2/3 dry and could have been watered tomorrow, but it's first night back to work and if I can't get home they dry out so bad it's hard for them to hold water. Just pro teht and big bloom and kelp. PH was at 9.65 after I mixed this feed. I got it to 6.55 before watering.

Cheers.

I watered tonight 2nd day from feeding. Girls were about 2/3 dry and could have been watered tomorrow, but it's first night back to work and if I can't get home they dry out so bad it's hard for them to hold water. Just pro teht and big bloom and kelp. PH was at 9.65 after I mixed this feed. I got it to 6.55 before watering.

Cheers.

So do you stagger your additives into watering s or all feed and additives then plain water the next time? I ve heard of guys doing a 3 step water, feed, water+additives( like your pro cal and bloom booster stuff) then back to water. Yea like I ve got 9 things to add to the mix when I feed, luckily it seems to be a great line and doesn't burn easily but I could see issues with some lines mixing everything into the feed.

So do you stagger your additives into watering s or all feed and additives then plain water the next time? I ve heard of guys doing a 3 step water, feed, water+additives( like your pro cal and bloom booster stuff) then back to water. Yea like I ve got 9 things to add to the mix when I feed, luckily it seems to be a great line and doesn't burn easily but I could see issues with some lines mixing everything into the feed.
I was just Kelping, and silicone with big bloom. I'll quit it now. Looks like back to back nutes even without ferts will burn lightly. I'll just feed, water, feed from now on, but big bloom goes in every watering.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom