Momma's Kitchen Serving: My Bloody Valentines

Just the neighbors down the street most weekends. About a month ago the cops showed up at there house. 4 cops standing around this big native and he decides to take a poke at one of the cops. They tasered his ass hogtied him and trough him in the van. You can't buy entrainment like that :rofl:.

Where are you watching the bare knuckle fighting?

haha feel ya.
I had two shooting last week around the corner. Ugh honestly wtf

Just the neighbors down the street most weekends. About a month ago the cops showed up at there house. 4 cops standing around this big native and he decides to take a poke at one of the cops. They tasered his ass hogtied him and trough him in the van. You can't buy entrainment like that :rofl:.
haha feel ya.
I had two shooting last week around the corner. Ugh honestly wtf

:thedoubletake:Thought the hood here was crime capital, sounds like its bad across the country Dam meth heads :nervous-guy:

Unfortunately it's one nationality fighting each other. One of the shootings was the cop that shot the bad guy, from him shooting a guy last week. They caught him.

The other guy got shot in my buddy's driveway as he pulled up. My friends has a Newfie sense of humour so what is a horrible situation, when he tells it.... I laugh so hard from his POV.

Yes all drug related.... ugh

Can’t wait to see your room filled with red afros, momma!

I also cannot stand the UFC recently, it’s turned into another circus such as the WWE. The new owners only see dollar signs with fighters moving in and out of weight classes battling for belts right away. If I was in one of those weight classes grinding away for years and someone could just waltz in and challenge for the strap I would be choked! And the lack of discipline for out of ring antics makes me sick!!

There’s my rant for the week, I’ve brought my own :popcorn: to enjoy in the back row... your clones are coming along nicely already!!

I totally agree. UFC was so much better in the early years. Ugh miss those fights, camps, training etc... I think they feel if it's louder, more lights, people feel it's a show.
I think you'd like Bare knuckle there is no drama

Sounds like it will be another great grow. Are you going to be able get it cold enough to bring out the colors indoors?
Here's a shot of my tropacanna banana & hippy therapy at 3.5 weeks
Love the TB has a taste like juicy fruit gum & kicks ass ( great evening smoke)
HT I 'm still undecide said it was berry tasting but I got a weird pissy skunk taste.
Not sure if it has anything to do with the high CBD in it or not (9% thc & 10% cbd )
Never took cuttings this time , have seeds left
IMG_2313.JPG

They look very happy!!!! They sound very yummy too. I love it when they are praying like that.

Clones are looking good. I think I should see roots in a day or two.
The RA that I cloned from and flipped the rest into flower has little flower sites forming. Temps here are dropping at night to about 6 degrees so I am hoping that the colour pops as they grow.

Red Afro Veg
Date:
Clones; from Mothers in Outdoor Grow Journal
Serving: 18 Mega Crop/ 5 gal
Serving fluid amount per plant: 1 solo cup
Pot Size: 1 gal
RH: 46%
Inside Temp:
Outside Temp: 14
Stage: Early Veg
Additives/Medicine: Bug Be Gone
Pests: (IPM) Bug Be Gone - Sprayed
Light Schedule: 18/6

Bug Be Gone
If that's the Ortho Bug Be Gone, I'd see if you can find something else for your IPM. It's active ingredients are 0.3% Bifenthrin; 0.075% Zeta-Cypermethrin, both of which are synthetic pyrethrins.

You might want to take a look at these regarding pyrethrins and cannabis. Keep in mind that these insecticides are tested on flowers and garden fruits, not things we are going to set fire to and inhale.

Looks like a lot of other oil sprays out there but with sulfuric acid thrown it at the end! Not sure firing up sulfuric acid is a good idea either but I have no research on that. Though probably fine for veg. In flower I would move to something else, like an iso alcohol/water spray.

One problem with oil sprays in flower is they tend to brown the pistils, and from my experience I don't think that's a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom