Money Maker - Chocolate Kush - Critical Impact - Outside #2

Ok..yea I made a batch by putting water worm castings and a little molasses in a 5 gal bucket and it's been sitting outside for the past 2 days.. extra batch I make it with an air stone..I had to order a new pump just waiting for it to come..

With that help with the Chocolate Kush with the nitrogen. .worm castings has nitrogen in it right

It has very little. Wiggle Worm brand is 1-0-0

And to be clear, I'm really not sure it's Nitrogen deficiency causing the yellow leafs. If you do add some, start light. Plants don't need a lot of N in flower. But, your still in the stretch, so maybe she could use some. I would add maybe 1-2 TBSP blood meal. Then no more...

See what happens

I have a question..I was going to do a flush since I been useing nutrients and the last couple of days it has been raining do you think the rain flushed it out or should I still do it..it rained for almost 2 days straight

I have a question..I was going to do a flush since I been useing nutrients and the last couple of days it has been raining do you think the rain flushed it out or should I still do it..it rained for almost 2 days straight

I'm not experienced with nutes, but I have read in a few places to not flush until the last 2 weeks of flower. I heard it does nothing but slow her down when she really needs the nutes that are there. I would post a question in the FAQ section first.

Have you been able to top dress her yet?

Not to much as changed everything is going good..the Chocolate Kush finally stopped with the yellow leafes..the Critical impact is catching up to the rest of them..and the Money Maker is a beast..all 3 have e showed there sex..

20160731_172213.jpg
20160731_172143.jpg
20160731_172127.jpg
20160731_171226.jpg
20160731_170529.jpg

Gave her a little nitrogen and some tea...Im kinda in a bind..the Money Maker is getting so big I'm might have to move her..i can only imagine how big she is going to get when she really starts to flower and stretch..I will keep everyone up to date

Yeah, the branch will be no problem. If you can, tape/tie it up to a stake to take the pressure off of it. Check out the 2nd to last page/post in my journal, I split her pretty good. She hasn't missed a beat.

The droopy leaves are from lack of water. I didn't want to come right out and say that until I knew if she was stressed from a storm.

Water/feed her as soon as possible. She'll be all happy again in a matter of hours.

So I got some good news..I went a d check on my babies a d they both perked right back up..the branches that were bent down are still a little droopy but better then yesterday...sorry I don't have any pics my phone was dead I will take some tomarrow

Update everything is going good..the branch that was broke on the MM is starting to hold its self back up but the o e on the CK I don't think is gona make it..the top is nice and greene but some of the leafes are dieing..they all 3 are starting to flower now..there almost 80 days old..

This is the Money Maker she is the biggest one out of the 3 but she also has the biggest pot 7 gal
20160814_163127.jpg
20160814_163115.jpg
20160814_163000.jpg

Here's the Chocolate Kush she isn't far behind the mm
20160814_163004.jpg
20160814_163011.jpg

And last but not least the Critical impact she has blown up she is an all out pretty plant
20160814_162727.jpg
20160814_162602.jpg

Here is a pic of my super croping I did on the Critical impact
20160814_162620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom