Money Maker - Chocolate Kush - Critical Impact - Outside #2

When I ordered my seeds in went for what I thought would have a good smell and taste..that's why I got the Chocolate Kush the Blueberry Bliss and Greene Crack,Northern Lights and Money Maker..the Greene Crack and the Auto Northern Lights I haven't started yet..but that Money Maker she is a monster..she is almost as tall as me,and she is in a 7 gal Smart pot

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted anything..I ended up getting sick and was in the hospital and had no body to check on my plants so they went a week with no water,and when I got out of the hospital I didn't think they were gona make it..they were showing signs of under watered..they looked bad..so I gave them a good drink of phd water and amazing the next day they perked back up..these plants have been through hell with the groundhog and the under watering but today they are doing just fine and no more signs of the groundhog either..

Money Maker
20160911_191802.jpg
20160911_191812.jpg

Chocolate Kush
20160911_191821.jpg
20160911_191818.jpg

There starting to stack on the buds..about 2 weeks into flower and 10p days old from seed

They def are though..after that dumb groundhog split the one where I topped it,I thought for sure it was done but it never showed and sign of stress or anything..plus the stock of my stem is pretty big,it's about the size of a 50 cent piece thick or bigger

They def are though..after that dumb groundhog split the one where I topped it,I thought for sure it was done but it never showed and sign of stress or anything..plus the stock of my stem is pretty big,it's about the size of a 50 cent piece thick or bigger

Split stems really aren't that big a deal. I split my current right down the middle. She never missed a beat!

Back
Top Bottom