Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

There are some guys here that are not only gardening,they are doing art in training.This is what we(1st time growers) see and dreem about.You guys inspire people.Cheers to all.

Nice words fellow grower... Ol mono was the very first responder to my first journal... He was my inspiration then, i learned so much from him especially.... A certain elite britsh elite force, beginning with S, tell all new members this....
Find yourself a role model, follow him, act like him, learn from him... If you do this, you will be become like that role model !!..... They aint lying... :high-five:

You choose well.... And as you will find there are many other great growers on :420:.... All sharing their knowledge and experience.... Its ace, you will love it here....

Dont be afraid to ask questions, or sub to journals...Have a good old read of the forums.... So much quality advice and content.... I was stalking this place for ages before dipping my toe in the water,Now im here so often, im all wrinkled :rofl::rofl::peace::passitleft:

There are some guys here that are not only gardening,they are doing art in training.This is what we(1st time growers) see and dreem about.You guys inspire people.Cheers to all.

So true. In every corner of this community there are men and women doing AMAZING SHIT with cannabis plants -- inspirational. Surprising. Pushing the envelope of what we think we know and can do. There's every possible approach here from the gentle and holistic, almost meditative to the extreme training showing us what these plants can do. And people are refusing to just accept received wisdom -- every day you have people saying "what if..." and then trying it. AMAZING.

RH's gotta be high in there! Single plant jungle:thumb:

It's doing well at the moment. Sitting at or below 40% at the canopy during lights on and off, 45% at the base of the pot. I'm sure it's an awful lot higher within the plant. But... Got another fan blowing up through the plant this morning so hopefully it will keep things in check before defol ;)

what a beauty :bravo:

what ec are you feeding her at?

Hey, B. Thanks :thumb: I honestly have no idea, I've been playing it bye eye really. Hitting her with a total random schedule. I mix up a batch of nutrients when I can be bothered... Sometimes feeding all day every day at full strength, other times mainly plain water.

She has ever slightest nute burn on the leave tips, so I've pushed it as far as I can on daily feedings, but the run off always runs clear so she is using all she is getting with no salt build up.

Is this the most you can get from one plant or just your goal mono?

I've never done a grow like this before, but I like to set a little target. Went for a pound, then a kilo and got arrested haha. Figured if I do a big plant a gram per watt from the flowering light would be a good target ;)

you got some monster defo in your future that's gonna be alot of buds in a real tight space

I'm so tempted to go at her and trim away. Was my style for about 4 years. Last couple of grows I've had a much better yield and bud formation with minimal defol.

Funny thing is when I reduced the trimming, I got mould. Which reduced the yield anyway, if not more... So a good trim is in the making, good thing since Mrs Mono likes her butter for edibles :)

Nice words fellow grower... Ol mono was the very first responder to my first journal... He was my inspiration then, i learned so much from him especially.... A certain elite britsh elite force, beginning with S, tell all new members this....
Find yourself a role model, follow him, act like him, learn from him... If you do this, you will be become like that role model !!..... They aint lying... :high-five:

You choose well.... And as you will find there are many other great growers on :420:.... All sharing their knowledge and experience.... Its ace, you will love it here....

Dont be afraid to ask questions, or sub to journals...Have a good old read of the forums.... So much quality advice and content.... I was stalking this place for ages before dipping my toe in the water,Now im here so often, im all wrinkled :rofl::rofl::peace::passitleft:

So true. In every corner of this community there are men and women doing AMAZING SHIT with cannabis plants -- inspirational. Surprising. Pushing the envelope of what we think we know and can do. There's every possible approach here from the gentle and holistic, almost meditative to the extreme training showing us what these plants can do. And people are refusing to just accept received wisdom -- every day you have people saying "what if..." and then trying it. AMAZING.

i can't agree more.

This is an amazing site. Heck, I learnt to grow on here :). Without this community there would be many people without the knowledge or medication they should have.

I remember when I first joined. An ounce a plant was a great yield and HPS was all the rage... Bending the main stem and topping were quite extreme training methods. Now people are pulling pounds per plant on a regular basis, even 1/4 pounds from autos!

Quick Snap Shot This Evening :):):)

IMG_068036.JPG
IMG_068235.JPG
IMG_068335.JPG

It's doing well at the moment. Sitting at or below 40% at the canopy during lights on and off, 45% at the base of the pot. I'm sure it's an awful lot higher within the plant. But... Got another fan blowing up through the plant this morning so hopefully it will keep things in check before defol

Thats suprisingly not bad, at all!

Nice photo update too!:popcorn::passitleft:

Did you make the cut for that elite force?

Not me matey, but lets just say there is someone i know, that did " hyperthetically speaking " of course... My old man was a UK green beret, grandad RSM.... Military family, but im no walter mitty
:laugh::laugh:
I had really bad hayfever " pollen allergy "...in younger years. Couldnt sit in a garden without sneezing my head off... Big sneezes too.... Soon as i woke... Achoo !!... About 20 times... wouldnt exactly be condusive to a life in the field of combat....

Tried for fireman, but the drugs i was on for allergy... Was not allowed...
Bit of a pisser really...but thats life.....

:Namaste:

Nice mono going great mate, I too am doing the random by eye feeding schedule mate , it seems the bigger the plant the more you need to read the plants needs eg mne goes through extreme periods of feed me now then relaxes and says I just want a drink hahaha the fat bitches! What can i say,I liiiike BIG buds and I cannot lie, some a you other fellas try ta deeeny ! Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom