Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
ive always wanted to use honey as a cloning gel. im going to try get a jump on outdoors.im gona plan for a month earlier than ever before, see if i can grow a monster.i like big plants. as far as the crinkling, probably nothing. but now that im thinking i think u said u were taking them outside for co2.dont do that its not necessary and allows for more opportunity for cross contamination.also the duct tape is a poison.it will melt off in two months get sticky blah blah. dont do stuff to a plant that isnt natural. my humble suggestions

ive always wanted to use honey as a cloning gel. im going to try get a jump on outdoors.im gona plan for a month earlier than ever before, see if i can grow a monster.i like big plants. as far as the crinkling, probably nothing. but now that im thinking i think u said u were taking them outside for co2.dont do that its not necessary and allows for more opportunity for cross contamination.also the duct tape is a poison.it will melt off in two months get sticky blah blah. dont do stuff to a plant that isnt natural. my humble suggestions

Thank you for the heads up on the duct tape. I'm hoping they'll be alright for a couple weeks until I can get enough soil to transplant to 3G pots and stay outside.

What temp and environment are they in at night?
Put a little breeze on them (unless your walking by, and giving them a poke a thousand times a day) few hours during day light to strengthen there stalks.
Looks good.

Put a little breeze on them (unless your walking by, and giving them a poke a thousand times a day) few hours during day light to strengthen there stalks.
Looks good.

Max in tent has been 85* ....I don't have all the fans, exhaust, filter.. etc...as I'm tapped out presently. I wasn't counting on all the unseasonably warm weather we're having. But they've been getting daily breezes of 11-15 mph courtesy of the river and Mother Nature. About 5-6 hrs a day, plus the little fan in the tent. Hope you have a great day!!

Side note...tried some Yeager last night. Too many rips, & I was crazy dizzy & nausea. Have you ever smoked it?

IMG_453410.JPG
IMG_453811.JPG
IMG_45397.JPG
Good morning everyone. It's going to be a great day!! Hi 80*..low 58*. For the foreseeable future. Here's some pics just for fun.

IMG_45368.JPG
IMG_45429.JPG

Looks good.

Max in tent has been 85* ....I don't have all the fans, exhaust, filter.. etc...as I'm tapped out presently. I wasn't counting on all the unseasonably warm weather we're having. But they've been getting daily breezes of 11-15 mph courtesy of the river and Mother Nature. About 5-6 hrs a day, plus the little fan in the tent. Hope you have a great day!!

Side note...tried some Yeager last night. Too many rips, & I was crazy dizzy & nausea. Have you ever smoked it?
Yeager?

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is there an autoflower version of gsc? Maybe next time if so.
I'm sure there is. I'll look around .

If there is a next grow for me, I'd like something smelling & tasting like blueberry. :thumb:
Blueberry kush so freaking good

crown royal cks. (my memory) original bluberry times original california purple kush ? im doing 2 plants right now. leaves are as big as two of my hands. also doin one purple kush-it was my mutant-biggest first leaves i ever saw and were twisty looking.it is so out of control-topped it sososo many times it still outgrew the whole garden-it has 20 topps i think that are 2 ft. each-its still in beastrmode.clones going outside!! either 100gallon growbags,or i will build a raised garden bed. shhhh-i like to do gor#%%a style stuff Shhhhh.teheeeanyways. what was this thread about ?ha. im smoking a high cbd strain right now. something widow or widow sumthn. i havnt smoked this cbd stuff but its ok not powerfull in the body enough.only very short.im also smoking my summer harvest still.could have flushed it a bit better but still good enough for me.

crown royal cks. (my memory) original bluberry times original california purple kush ? im doing 2 plants right now. leaves are as big as two of my hands. also doin one purple kush-it was my mutant-biggest first leaves i ever saw and were twisty looking.it is so out of control-topped it sososo many times it still outgrew the whole garden-it has 20 topps i think that are 2 ft. each-its still in beastrmode.clones going outside!! either 100gallon growbags,or i will build a raised garden bed. shhhh-i like to do gor#%%a style stuff Shhhhh.teheeeanyways. what was this thread about ?ha. im smoking a high cbd strain right now. something widow or widow sumthn. i havnt smoked this cbd stuff but its ok not powerfull in the body enough.only very short.im also smoking my summer harvest still.could have flushed it a bit better but still good enough for me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ok no more smoking before posting.:thumb:

I'll be looking into that crown royal next time. Thanks!! Enjoy that widow something. Lol. Ima try some of this Yeager that made me way to dizzy last night. A bit less for me tonight. Peace y'all.

Back
Top Bottom